Party all the time

Selfish

Minah have seven handsome best friends they’re Kevin, Soohyun, Eli, Dongho, AJ, Hoon and Kiseop. Minah called her seven best friends because she have something to say, while all of them are eating Kevin suddenly talked, “ So, what’s going on? Why you called us, Minah?.” Minah stops eating then she talked, “I’m leaving, guys.”

“What?!”, All was shocked in what they’re just heard.

 “Why, Minah?.” Dongho pouted.

“I’m going to study abroad, guys. My Mom just called me last week and I guess, it’s the time for me to tell you about it. Guys, it just 2 years after that, I’m back again.” Minah look straight into their eyes.

“Please, don’t leave us, Minah.” Kiseop hug Minah.

“Minah, just study here together with us we’re going to talked to your mother, “ AJ added. “I’m sorry, guys.” Minah replied. Soohyun is tired of hearing all of it so he decided to talked, “Stop it! Stop convincing Minah not to leave, she already made her decision. I’m leaving” Soohyun just leave them.

Minah cry, “I’m sorry, guys. Hope you understand me.”

All of them group hug,“We do understand you, maybe Soohyun just can’t accept that you’re going to leave us and with your sudden decision.” Hoon explained.

While Minah was at her apartment preparing her things, Eli, Dongho, AJ, Hoon, Kiseop and Kevin visits Minah at her apartment,” Min~~ah! You’re handsome best friends are here. “ All of them laugh and AJ starts knocking at the door. “What are they doing here? Okay, I’m coming,” Minah run towards the door and open it. Dongho hugged Minah, “Eh, Minah! I’m going to miss you!,” Dongho cried.

“Aish! Dongho, we promise not to cry, okay?” Eli pats Dongho head.

“Ah, Hyung. Why, you’re not going to missed Minah?” Dongho tease Eli.

“Of course, I’m going to missed her who doesn’t; we’ll all going to missed you, Minah.” Eli smiled. “Me too, Wait! I still have one day before my flight, Hehe. “ Minah noticed Soohyun is not around, “Wait!~ Where’s Soohyun?” Minah asked his best friends.

“His at their house, we try to call him but, he didn’t pick it up.” Kiseop replied. “It’s all my fault after all, he’s still mad at me.” Minah became sad. “Don’t worry, if you want we’re going to their house tomorrow and go to the mall together with him, how is that?” AJ hugged Minah. “Okay.” Minah agreed.

Soohyun was at the living room playing games, then suddenly his best friends and Minah visits him, “What are you guys doing in my house? and Minah.” Soohyun asked them. “Where here to pick you up, so go change your clothes and we’re going to the mall today.” Minah smiled.

“Wait! Mall? Sorry, but I’m not going to the mall together with you,” Soohyun response and he continues the game.

Minah grab Soohyun arm, “Ehh, the weather is nice. So go now, and change your clothes.”

Soohyun removed the hand of Minah in his arm, and that made everyone surprised in what Soohyun just did, “I said, I’m not going! So will you just leave.,”  Minah was shocked and almost about to cry, “Soohyun, don’t be so childish. Let’s go.” Minah keep on insisting.

“I don’t care! Just leave!,” Soohyun replied to Minah with a louder voice. Minah cried and run outside, “What’s wrong with you, huh?! Minah , just want to spend her remaining time together with us before she leave.” Eli punched Soohyun.

AJ, Hoon and Kiseop stop Eli and the rest was holding Soohyun, “It’s not the time for the two of you to fight.” Kiseop shouted.

“I love her!” Soohyun yelled and cried.

“What?” AJ asked.

“I love Minah, and I don’t want her to leave.” Soohyun replied.

Eli grab the t-shirt of Soohyun, “If you love her, you must not treat her like that!.” Eli gets so mad to Soohyun. “Hey! Stop it, Eli. Can we just calm down and talked about it.” Kevin removed the hand of Eli to Soohyun.

All of them are calm now they’re talking the real feelings of Soohyun to Minah, “I’m sorry, guys. I know, I’m just being so selfish----.” Soohyun explained. “We can all agree with that, Soohyun,” All of them laugh.

“What am I supposed to do now? Minah, hates me.” Soohyun asked himself. “You can still have one thing to do.” Eli smiled. “What?” Soohyun asked.

“Well, we must all go to the airport together at that time you’re going to confess your love to, Minah.” Eli planned.

“Ohh, yeah. Eli was right!” Kevin agreed.

“But, I don’t know if she still wants to talk to me after what happened earlier.” Soohyun didn’t trust himself. “She will talk to you, Soohyun. Be a man!” Hoon pats Soohyun's back.

Minah was already at the airport, “Minah~~ aren’t you going to say goodbye to us?” AJ shouted. “Guys!” Minah cry and she hugged them.

“Where is Soohyun? His phone is out of service.” Kiseop whispered to Eli.

“He’s not coming, doesn’t he?” Minah starts to fell her tears again.

“He will come; maybe he’s going to be late just a little.” Kevin smiled. “I better go now. Bye!” Minah grabs her things and walk away.

“Minah!” Soohyun shouted.

“Hyung, you made it! Yes!” Dongho laugh and hug Kevin.

Minah looks back and she saw Soohyun running towards her,” Soohyun, you came.” Minah hugged Soohyun tightly. Soohyun hold Minah hand, “Minah, I’m sorry. I’m being so selfish. I just don’t want you to leave us, please forgive me.” Soohyun looks to Minah with a serious face.

“Of course, I forgive. Oh, I have to go now, bye!.” Minah carry her things and leave but Soohyun hugged her from the back and whisper, “ I love you, Minah. I’m going to wait for your answer once you get back here.” Soohyun kissed Minah on her lips

“Uhmm- mmm, Yeah! Of course.” Minah walks away while touching her lips and smiled.

It’s been a year since Minah left, and now she’s finally back she didn’t call his best friends because she wants to surprise them. All of them were in the house of Kevin.

 “Pizza delivery” Minah knocked in the door.

“Did anyone of you called for a pizza?” AJ asked.

“No.” Eli replied while playing some puzzle.

“Okay, coming” AJ opened the door and that she saw Minah standing in front of him.

“Hello, AJ” Minah greeted.

“It’s been a long time, Minah.” AJ hugged Minah in excitement.

“What’s wrong?” Kevin runs towards AJ and he saw Minah and hugged her.

“I’m going to call the others and tell them that you’re already here.” AJ get back to the others to tell. The other’s run fast in where Minah was, all of them hugged Minah, “I missed all of you so much,” Minah smiled. Minah was looking in her surroundings if Soohyun was there, “Looking for Soohyun?” Dongho tease Minah and all of them laugh.

While all of them are chatting Soohyun suddenly entered, “ Sorry guys, I’m late. What did I miss?” Soohyun laugh.

“Minah is back.” Hoon happily response.

“You’re kidding, right?” Sooyun answered.

“No, Hoon is right. I’m back” Minah entered.

Soohyun world stopped after he saw Minah, “Oh, Minah. When did yo…..u. Uhmm-mm” Soohyun couldn’t complete his sentence.

Soohyun still can’t talked normal, to break the nervously between the two Kevin intentionally pushed hard Minah towards Soohyun, “Ohh, Minah. I catch you.” Soohyun smiled. “Kevin, why did you do that?” Minah pouted. “By the way, Minah what’s your answer after Soohyun confessed to you? It’s been like years, we want to hear your answer.” Kevin smiled.

“Ahh-mmm, about that…. Wait! How did you know that ---“ Minah surprised in what she just heard. “Just tell us, Minah.” Kiseop smiled then laugh. Minah can’t look straight to them, “Uhmm, I love you too, Soohyun.” Minah blushed and smiled. Dongho giggle and jumping cause of happiness, “Haha~ Yes!.”

Soohyun became silent and feels that his heart stopped beating, Minah kissed Soohyun and that made Soohyun and the others surprised and happy.

AJ suddenly talked, “Soohyun kissed Minah back! C’mon.”

Soohyun kissed Minah back passionately, “Let’s party, we’re complete now!” Eli shouted.

“Yeah!” All shouted.

Soohyun and Minah promise to be together forever.