Taeyang's Life

The Lives She'll Change

Who doesn’t know you, that’s the name of a beautiful lady that changed the lives of 4 men, and this is the story of how it all began. “you, come down, it’s time for dinner,” her brother, Rain shouted. Her brother is a famous singer, not only in Korea but worldwide. Being the sister of a famous celebrity has it’s perks, you’s friends are all celebrity, she’s envied by million of fangirls worldwide. 

“Coming,” she said as she ran down the stairs. She was too busy playing with her PSP to realize that his brother best friend, TaeYang is here. you came down and sat on the table, still playing with her PSP, not bothering to look up. 

you, since when are you so rude, we have a guest here, you don’t just come down and sit, where’s you manners?!” Rain said before he began profusely apologizing to TaeYang. 

TaeYang was too amazed by you’s beauty to even care, long story short, it was love at first sight. “TaeYang, Dude, stop staring at my sister, it’s creepy,” Rain said to his friend after his dazed friend failed. 

“Oh Sorry, what did you say earlier?” TaeYang said as his cheeks turned red. 

“I was just saying sorry for my sister’s rude behavior, but you were busy staring at her so you probably didn’t noticed,” he said teasingly causing TaeYang’s cheeks to turn even more red.

you stood up and walked towards TaeYang, not blinking even once. “You’re the Love Song Dude! AHHH, I’m a big fan, I love love love your acting,” you said as she jumped up and down in excitement. 

TaeYang’s POV

I’ve never felt this way before, there’s butterflies in my stomach, I keep blushing, I don’t know what to say and I’m just a big mess. This girl, this girl that I’ve just met, It’s like she had some sort of super powers on me. She’s so sweet and cute, she makes me melt. She’s so cheerful and fluffy, like a cotton candy. Is this wrong, am I right to feel this way?

“I’m TaeYang, Love Song is just a song I sang,” I said to her, what the hell was I thinking, what if she feels bad. Gosh TaeYang, you’re such a dummy.

“You think she wouldn’t know that, she’s the one who literally begged me to bring you here,” Rain said to me. Hahahaha, so she likes me too. Maybe we’re meant to be, but wait, I just met her. 

“Shut up, don’t make me tell grandma!” she said as she chased her brother all over the room. They look so happy together, I envied them, I wanted to play with them too. 

TaeYang, TaeYang, TaeYang! What are you thinking?!

“I think we better start eating before the food gets cold,” I said, stopping them from killing each other.

“So you, what do you like to do in your free time,” I asked her, trying to start a conversation.

“Sleep,” she said with a big smile on her face, the thought of sleeping made her so happy, I wish that someday she’d say my name and be that happy.

“Can I you TaeYang-sshi, or should I call you Oppa?” She asked me. Oppa, that will definitely sound nice, control yourself TaeYang, she can’t know that you like her.

“Just call me TaeYang, you’re just two years younger,” I said to her, Rain kept looking at me, does he know something. 

The dinner went well, you even gave me her phone number. 

“I know you like my sister, don’t,” he said to me as we were sitting together at the balcony.

“Rain, I’m sorry, I’ve never felt this way and you can’t stop me,” I said to him without thinking, GOD JOB TaeYang, you just made your potential girlfriend brother hate you.

“TaeYang, you’re a star. You know what happen to the girl we like right, our fans will hate them, they’ll be bullied and harassed, I don’t want that to happen to my sister,” Rain said. 

“Can I at least say something to her before I stop seeing her,” I said, holding back the tears that were threatening to fall. Rain quickly went inside and called you to meet me at he balcony. “Thanks,” he whispered before leaving me and you alone.

“So you, what do you want to be when you grow up,” I said to her as we looked at stars together. 

“A journalist!” She said joyfully. 

“I’m sure you’ll be a great one, can I ask you for a favor,” I said as I held her hand into my own, she was uneasy at first but then her hand relaxed. 

“There’s only thing I ask from you, take care of yourself, you won’t see me anymore, but I’m here for you, goodbye,” and with that I pulled her into a tight hug. Tears fell from my eyes, staining her white shirt.

She pulled away from the hug and wiped away my tears. “Don’t cry, I’m always here for you too, It’s creepy to say this to some you’ve just met, but I somehow really do care about you,” I was astonished. I can’t believe she just said she cared about me. Maybe we’re really meant to be. But nonetheless, it’s time to say goodbye. “Goodbye...my love,” I whispered as I watched her leave.