for the first time==

Prince Charming !!!

'Yahooo !' , said IU to her mother Kim Sun Ah...

'Yaaaa! Waeyo?! Why do you shouting too loud?', asked IU's mother..

'I have receive a letter from SNU University', IU said.

'About what?', said IU's mother..

'I will continue my education in the university', IU said excitedly.

'Wahhh ! Chukkae IU-sshi !', She hugged IU.

'Haaa ! One thing !', continue Sun Ah

'What is it?', IU asked then.

'You will continued your education in SNU University, right? So I want you to get a boyfriend , who can be my son in law', said Sun Ah

'What?! Jingja?! Chongmal?!', asked IU shocked.

'Yes of course. You are already 21 now. So, I want a son in law and at least a grandchild before I get very old', she said

'Oh My God ! It is dream?, mom please slap me!' said IU unbelievable.

IU mother said, 'Yaaaa, IU-sshi. It's not dream but it's reality!'

'Hmmm ara ara' said IU as a daughter who always according to her mother order...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE SAME TIME........

'Wow!' said Taeyang, a boy from Bigbang..

'......Fantastic Baby! Dance!', said G-Dragon, the leader excitedly.

TOP said,'Yawwww! We've got to study in the same university',

'So awesome ! Daebakk !',said Daesung then

'Let's go party tonight !', suggest Seungri.

'ALRIGHT' said the rest..

AT THE NIGHT PARTY..

The party was held at their on cafe, V.I.P Cafe..

 

Yoegiebutora modu modyeora.. we gon' party like.. lilililalala~

 

They sang a lot of song such as Fantastic baby, love song, bad boy, tonight, haru haru and more..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of SNU University new student welcoming......

'Wow, this university is really really really big ! Daebakk !', said IU excitedly..

Then IU got into the hall of the university. IU saw a signboard 'ART, DESIGN AND MEDIA'.. She lined up in front of the signboard.. After waiting for 2 minutes.. Now she turn.. Suddenly, the hall became noisy and crowded.. IU fell weird, she come to the crowd and spy what's happen.. There a group of handsome boy.. They were very popular in Asia.. Their name in Bigbang.. After that, IU registered her name, while IU regidtered it, Bigbang queued up behind IU..

Then IU said, 'Yaaaa! Go back and lined up politely!'

Daesung,a boy from the group said, 'Little girl, this is not your school, huh!'

IU answered,'This is not your school too!'

Another boy, Taeyang said, 'Hmmm, you ! For you information, we are the famous and popular group in this school.. Opps, corection, Asia.. A.S.I.A..

IU's face was red.. really really red.. All the people in the hall look at her.. She was very shy... 'Oh my god, what I gonna do?'

Without saying anything, IU ran out from the hall while crying..  

Bigbang were shocked and feel sorry to the girl...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the house, IU ran into her room.. and lie down on her bed..  she cried the whole night about the incident.. Mrs Kim feel weird, then she knocked her daughter room..

KNOK KNOK KNOK...

no answer from inside.. she feel worried what happen to her daughter? Is she fainted? Fever? Sick? Then she get the spair key and open the door slowly.. she saw her daughter was lying on the bed.. Then she silently walked to IU..

She asked, ' IU-sshi are you sick?'

No answer.. 

She asked again,' IU-sshi are have some trouble?'

Still no answer.. then she turn IU body back, and saw IU is sleeping.. She feel relieved.. 'I think there nothing happen'

Tomorrow morning, IU woke up early.. she go to the bathroom and bath.. Then she go downstairs and ate breakfast...

Her mom asked,'IU-shhi why are you don't go for lunch yesterday, huh?'

'I am really tired and got sleep' said IU..

'Girl, are you have some trouble?' asked her mother

No answer from IU.. her mom keep asked, ' If you have some trouble, tell me, i can help you if i can'.

After heard the advice..IU tell her mother everything about yesterday.. Then her mother give her some advices...

 

ON THE FIRST DAY~

IU woke up early and get ready to the university... Like IU, Bigbang also woke up early and have their breakfast and go to the university...

At the university, IU walked alone at the park.. Suddenly a girl come and say,'Anyeong, My name is YoonA... Nice to meet you'

IU answered, 'Hello I'm IU, nice to meet you too'

From that day, IU and YoonA become bestfriend..After a week, IU and YoonA walked at the park.. Suddenly Bigbang come toward IU..

they said,'Sorry about that day, mianeh'

IU shocked and said,'aresso, i will forgive you'

Then the boys continued their walked while chatting.. 

Tomorrow, IU walked alone at the park while singing the song LONELY by 2NE1.. YoonA was not with her because she did'nt come coz she have fever.. IU walked and suddenly she accidentally hit a boy..

'Yaaa! are you blind?' said the boy

'Mianeh.. mianeh' IU said while slowly looking at the boy and shocked..

The boy said, 'You again'

IU said'huh, you again'

The boy then walked towards the rest of Bigbang who are waiting at the back of the building..

Then, IU heart beaten too fast... are he my prince charming? Oh no! Why he? 

Same with Taeyang, his heart was beat too fast... What happen to me? Am i sick? hmmm....