So long my love

Woohyun's mistake

After Sunggyu was told he was getting a solo album he began to spend all of his time in the studio. Throughout all of October he worked diligently, spending very little time at the dorms. As the month went on the group saw less and less of Sunggyu.

That included Woohyun.

It went from one daily call to one daily text to one weekly text to...basically nothing.

Woohyun knew Sunggyu was busy, he was glad that Sunggyu's dream had come true and he was happy to see him putting his all into it. 

But, at the same time, Woohyun missed Sunggyu immensely. He missed chatting to him and seeing his smile, hearing his laugh, just having Sunggyu around in general. Woohyun wanted him back right that very instant.

And he hated that.

Woohyun missed him all the time but he knew that he would just be being a pain if he texted or called Sunggyu and he also knew that Sunggyu probably needed time away from him, after all, all he was was a burden forced upon Sunggyu.

And so, three weeks passed that way. Finally, Woohyun had a realisation.

Now was his time. His time to get over Sunggyu, to finally move on and make Sunggyu's life so much easier.

He called Key.

"Hey Woohyun, what's up?"

"Who's number do you have that would agree to go on a date with me?"

There was a silence and Woohyun almost thought the line had disconnected but then Key finally spoke.

"...Male or female?"

"Female."

Another silence.

"I have a friend, she's not famous and she's not a huge fan of Kpop, like she likes it but she's not excited by it. Anyway, I think you'd get along, I'll ask her and then text you her number if she says yes." Key sounded uncertain by what he was saying but Woohyun ignored it.

"Awesome, thanks Kibum!"

"It's fine... are you okay?" 

Woohyun laughed, "of course I am, why do you ask?"

"No reason.... Okay, I'll text you later then."

"Okay! Bye!"

It was only a couple of hours later that Woohyun's phone went off. He grabbed it, expecting it to be a text from Key but thet text was from a number he didn't have.He opened the text.

Hi~ I'm Mi Yong, Key told me about you~

 Woohyun smiled, she seemed cute. Sure, she'd said little but Woohyun could just tell she was cute.

Hey! I'm Woohyun! How do you know Key?

Woohyun figured that was a pretty alright conversation starter. He wasn't really very good at doing this to be honest but he figured he could just work it out as he went. Couldn't be that hard right?

Family friends, we were neighbours when he was little. You know him from training together right?

Correct! We're pretty close :)

All seemed fine, she seemed easy to talk to... This could be even easier than Woohyun expected.

So, would you like to go see a movie on Saturday? We can get to know each other vwhile watching a film.

She was forward. That made thngs even easier for Woohyun.

That sounds great! I look forward to it :)

Awesome~ I'll see you then :3

 Woohyun sat back on the bed, smiling to himself. This was going to be perfect. In no time at all he'd be over Sunggyu and with a cute girl.

All was finally fitting into place.

 

A/N Sorry this is so short and it took me so long to update. I'm going to try and put another chapter up in the next week and it'll be longer and more interesting I promise! My internet is being so slow and awful atm though so it takes lobnger than usual to get the chapters up when I'm doing it T_T

So... do you think I'm getting rid of Sunggyu? No more Woogyu? Guess you'll have to wait and see :P

Thank you so much for all being so patient with me, every thing in my life that seems to be able to go wrong is doing so atm and so I'm not doing so great and I don't have a lot of spare time and tbh, when I do I just sleep or watch Kdrama~ Things have calmed down over this week though so I'll try and get another chapter up and then it might be awhile again after that before I put up another....

There's 91 of you though! I can't believe it! Thank you so so so so so so much! If my internet wasn't so bad atm I'd put in a billion gifs of Infinite giving you guys hearts because omfg you guys are so gorgeous! <333333333

Anyway, a better chapter should be coming your way soon hopefully but for now I hope this has been okay~

I love you all and I hope you're doing well! <3