Meh App. hehehe

So Into you (apply Closed)

 

Page 1/3)

You are the girl or guy
I'm undercover for you 
Seobie
Who are you 
Jang HyeYoon
Stage name 
Sally
That's not my name 
Sally

(Page 2/3)

Just stand there
How old are you 
11.22.94 // 17
What race are you? 
1/2 Korean and 1/4 Japanese and Chinese Born American
Where were you born? 
Chicago, IL, United States
Your Personal 
Weird DongSeng
My life
What's your life? 
Jang HyeYoon was born in the states. At the age of 7 she moved to Hong Kong, then 4 years later she had to moves back to South Korea. When HyeYoon was born for a few weeks, her mom and dad left her in an orphan place, because her parents were in a car crash. She was a Korean, Japanese, and Chinese mixed American baby. Her dad was 1/2 Korean and Chinese. While her mom was 1/2 Korean and Japanese. Than after a few months a family adopted her while she was around 7 months old. The Jang Family. Jang HyeYoon's real name is Sammi Chan but she was renamed by her adopted parents. Her parents even renamed her English name to Sally. Her new parents LOVED her a lot and she loves them. They take her of her really well. Living as a healthy child. Her new father works for an Insurance company, and earns a lot of money. Her new mother works as a House Mom, taking care of their children. In the family, HyeYoon has 4 older brothers. They are WooYoung, Dongwoo, SeungHo and Kibum. KiBum and SeungHo were also adopted into the family just like HyeYoon. SeungHo and KiBum are twins, KiBum is older by 3 minutes. They are also older than Hyeyoon by 2 Years. Hyunseung, Wooyoung, Dongwoo, SeungHo and Kibum are overly protective brothers to HyeYoon. Dongwoo always loved HyeYoon because they share the same birthday and he feels really happy that someone can celebrate his birthday with him. DongWoo is also the person who take cares of HyeYoon the most. The second oldest is Hyunseung. He is also the teacher of HyeYoon, teaching her how to pop, break, and hip hop. HyunSeung is the role model for HyeYoon. She looks up to him the most. Knowing he is the best in the familiy. WooYoung is the oldest out of the brothers. He maybe cool on the outside but he is sweet on the inside. He says he doesn't care about HyeYoon but he does and just doesn't show it. He always pick on HyeYoon because he knows HyeYoon will talk back to him and have fun. Even though they aren't really related they still love each other a lot. The siblings has a really good relationships. They are always there for her. Never leaving her sides. When all of her brothers went for auditions HyeYoon went along to support her brothers, but instead she end up auditioning too. Even though she failed her first audition but after that audition she found she has a passion for singing and Dancing. So she decided to train herself for a year before trying out again. The following year she audition for JYP. She audition for JYP was very successfully and she was a trainee there. She trained at JYP at least 3 years. While her brothers got accepted to different companys. Seungho at SM Entertainment. KiBum at YG Entertainment. Than DongWoo at WooLim Entertainment. Dongwoo is also accepted to debut last year in a group called Infinite. Lastly WooYoung was also accepted in JYP but scouted a year before HyeYoon. WooYoung and HyeYoon always spends time with each other while they are on breaks. People is took them as a couple before. They cleared the rumor by laughing and telling the truth about them being a siblings. But in 2008, WooYoung left HyeYoon to debut in a group called One day but later on he was put in the group called 2PM. HyunSeung was also scouted into YG. Hyunseung he was suppose to debut in Big Bang but he was "kicked" out of Big Bang. Which really pissed of All the siblings because they all know that HyunSeung is really talented in dancing and singing and they knew no one cherished his talent. But than he got another chance to be in Cube Entertainment. He than was in B2ST, where his talent was cherished and founded. HyeYoon and her other brothers were really thankful for Cube taking HyunSeung's talent and not wasting it. Even though KiBum and Seungho are still training they are working hard and waiting for their debut times.
Family. Names of your family, how old they are, who's who and stuff.  
Adopted Brothers - SeungHo and KiBum are twins, KiBum is older by 3 minutes. // 19
Brother - Dongwoo // 20 - adopted parent's real son
Brother - WooYoung // 21- adopted parent's real son
Mom and dad - passed away // Mom: Lee SoHee // Dad - Aaron Chan AGE: Unknown around ages 29-33 - died from Car accient
adopted parents - alive // Mom: KimMinJi - 46 // Dad: Jang KwangGi - 50
You Don't Know me so shut up boy 
Jang HyeYoon is a very childish girl on the outside but in the inside she very mature and serious. But HyeYoon is one of the emotional and sensitive girls. She hates being hurt by people. She always acts very tough when she at school and public. When someone hurts her, she holds it in and not tell anyone. she doesn't want anyone hurt and tries to protect everyone who are close to her. Sometimes HyeYoon can be unpredictable from her face. She always has this blank face on her. She always looks like a clueless person. Her face can fake people easily thinking she just tired but really she really hiding her feelings. When you first meet HyeYoon, you can say she very open to you and become friends fast. She very talkative and loud and You can probably hear her voice 3 block or more away from your standing. She hates being in awkward silence moments and will do anything to break it. She can really be hyper when she eats candy. Sweets makes her like a crazy person. When she is hyper she asks you random question or saying random things. Another thing is when she is hyper she will smile really brightly. Another thing to tell if she is hyper is when she is dancing randomly around where ever she is. She just love being hyper and CANDY. Candy is not the only way to get her Hyper. When she listen to music she gets hyper. Jamming to her ipod than dancing to the song. She spins around a lot when she listens to her ipod too. HyeYoon's Childishness is very interesting, she always want to go to arcades or amusement parks or just someplace that has prizes you can win. Sometimes she can be spoil when it comes to that side of her. If she wants something, she will BEG her unnies and oppas to get it for her. She will have patients for whatever she wants or do. HyeYoon will be also the MOST Honest girl you would know, but she can lie once in awhile. She loves secrets and she will keep them for you. She never shows anyone her sweet side of her unless your her best friends or family. There is also one more side of her. The aggressive side.... when it comes to playing sports do not mess with her because she will try his best to win. You might get hurt if you play Hockey with her because that's when everything goes DOWN HILL for that person unless you can play pretty well. She loves hockey because it's one of the sports she can really release her stress on. She can use the all her force on hitting the puck and scream while hitting it. The only way her aggressiveness can go beyond the point is when something bad or sad happens. That's when she explodes because she wants the bad and sad memories to be forgotten. Depending on what happen she can cry while playing. Most of them time she plays nicely with others when it's for fun comes.
This is who I am 
Appearance: http://img529.imageshack.us/i/tumblrlbfhi2xj3d1qa1yc8.png/ http://img686.imageshack.us/i/tumblrlbfhmabrtj1qa1yc8.png/ http://img441.imageshack.us/i/tumblrlba1zfit4o1qzgewt.png/

Style:  

Casual: when she outside just shopping and hangout with friends, she loves to wear jeans, sweater, t-shirt, and converse during winter. during summer time she LOVES wearing tanks tops, flip-flops, shorts/skirt(sometimes skirt but NOT all the time). Mostly really cute but sometimes changes style.

 
Summer:  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-floral-print-halter-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023030268 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-contrast-trim-plaid-jumper-dress-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1023671661 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-open-front-cardigan-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022936193 (the bottom) http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-inset-tee-halter-dress-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1022791726  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ando-store-tulip-jumper-dress-navy-blue-l/info.html/pid.1023018476 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/modn-leopard-print-jumper-dress-brown-one-size/info.html/pid.1024035452  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-striped-jumper-dress-black-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023822579  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/naiye-acid-washed-denim-jumper-dress-blue-s/info.html/pid.1023957869 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-ruched-sleeve-cropped-jacket-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022806939 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-studded-print-t-shirt-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022945733 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/dream-star-set-lace-prin-t-shirt-dress-long-tee-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024203140 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/dream-star-set-drape-front-striped-tee-camisole-pastel-one-size/info.html/pid.1024203082 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/dream-star-striped-tee-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1024203086  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/dream-star-short-sleeve-printed-tee-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024203090 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/maymaylu-dreams-striped-tee-with-hood-dark-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1024161720  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/fashion-lady-short-sleeve-hooded-print-t-shirt-light-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1024183414 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/raveur-set-long-sleeve-t-shirt-chiffon-minidress/info.html/pid.1024163669 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/raveur-set-3-4-sleeve-cardigan-polka-dot-dress-sash/info.html/pid.1024164051
winter: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-nordic-print-hooded-fleece-pullover-black-and-white-one/info.html/pid.1023516219 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-open-front-cardigan-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022936193 (only sweater) http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-pocket-detail-jumper-dress-kiwi-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1023899457 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-set-long-sleeve-t-shirt-jumper-dress-t-shirt-gray-50-dress/info.html/pid.1023809288 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-smile-print-hooded-sweater-dress-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023820083 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jean-stone-cotton-blend-long-pullover/info.html/pid.1024163332  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/sisters-hooded-tee-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1024162005 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/serush-hooded-jacket-men-silver-l/info.html/pid.1024173474 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-dolman-sleeve-hooded-print-top-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1024184680 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/naiye-fleece-lined-hooded-vest-orange-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1024067390 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/daily-pink-hooded-printed-pullover/info.html/pid.1024142774 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/soulmi-layered-hem-knit-dress/info.html/pid.1024185320 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/raveur-set-striped-cardigan-knit-tunic-dress/info.html/pid.1024182545  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/celli-girl-set-v-neck-knit-cardigan-long-sleeve-tiered-dress/info.html/pid.1024183126 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/stylementor-set-stripe-cardigan-sleeveless-a-line-dress-cardigan-navy/info.html/pid.1024201412  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/adela-shop-set-v-neck-cardigan-plaid-shirt/info.html/pid.1024159979


Formal: She will wear dress but mostly short (above knees mostly) strapless ones but only during summer. winter she will warm sweater dresses . :]
summer: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-strapless-satin-party-dress-dark-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1022734720  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-faux-suede-bow-accent-strapless-dress-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1021409557 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-ruffle-waist-party-dress-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1024139661 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-ruffle-waist-party-dress-light-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1024139657 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-bow-accent-pleated-satin-party-dress-purple-l/info.html/pid.1024139496 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-sleeveless-pintuck-satin-party-dress-light-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1022969047
winter: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-inset-plaid-shirtdress-cardigan-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023949573 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-bow-accent-pleated-jumper-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023924890 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-tulle-overlay-furry-knit-dress-oatmeal-one-size/info.html/pid.1023925014 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-strapless-satin-cocktail-dress-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1023839500 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-double-ed-ruffle-coatdress-maroon-m/info.html/pid.1023914242 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/sweetbox-wool-blend-a-line-dress-with-corsage-black-s/info.html/pid.1023875220 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/soulmi-set-long-sleeve-dress-elastic-waist/info.html/pid.1024201385 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/baba-alice-set-double-ed-blazer-short-sleeve-dress/info.html/pid.1024205438 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/soulmi-set-long-sleeve-blouse-scarf/info.html/pid.1024158939 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jean-stone-set-long-sleeve-blouse-a-line-skirt/info.html/pid.1024162845
Height 
175cm
Weight 
56kg
Who are in in the group? 
- Maknae // Lead Dancer / Sub - Vocalist
Things that can never change
Things I Likes and Hate 
Likes: Mangoes, Music, Dancing, drawing, learning new stuff, Hearts, Video Games, Gymnastics, Water, Stitch, hello kitty, taking pictures, Sunny Weather, Hockey, books, reading
Dislikes: Being Alone, jerk/brats/mean/fake people, people who scare me, people who think they are all that. Unloved, sweet talkers, Cats allergic to them, Sodas, Snow Cones, Snow, Rain, Thunder/lighting, people poking me, people bothering me while reading.
What I have inside of me 
Hobbies:  taking pictures that are beautiful and worth taking, Playing Sports, Drawing things she likes, Photo Hunting, Playing Flute and piano, Gymnastics, Hockey
Habits:  spazzing when someone pokes me on the sides, stutters when she sees a boy who is really cute, Rips my nails when she's nervous, Going Crazy after eating sweets , Plays Hockey when she is stress, Yelling at people when they bump into her even if it was meant to or not. (ex. " HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING"), puffs her cheeks randomly, reads when ever she is in the car/bus.
The flaw that I have 
Not able to control tears when it come really emotional.
Being To hyper at random times.
Triva 
Singer: G.NA
All time favorite Song: Nothing Better - Brown Eyed Souls
favorite song at the moment: So Into You - f(x)
band: After School and B2ST
color: Purple and Blue
food: Sushi
drink: Mango Smoothie and Bubble Tea
drama: Secret Garden
quote: "If lies are told, the truth will never be revealed"
language:cantonese, english, korean, and Mandarin
Plays starcraft / warcraft a lot
Loves making food for the group.
Ideal Guy: SongJoongKi (huge fan)
What makes her fall for a guy: She will fall in love with any guy if they sing Baby baby - 4men or nothing Better - Brown Eyed Souls was sing towards her.
Favorite Celebrity: YooBin - Wonder Girls / DooJoon - B2ST
Religion: Christianity - Protestants
What are your fans called? 
victories - I"m always taking Seclas with my phone and most of the pictures have a V sign

(Page 3/3)

My love or Hate
My Angel 
Yang Yoseob
who are your friends? 
Amber - f(x)
Nana - After School
ChangJo - Teen Top
Dongwoo - infinite
Hyuna - 4Minute
The Devil 
IU - Since Yoseob really likes me a lot we been giving glares at each other.
Krystal - I've been called a lot of peole's ideal types by boys.
Things GoMin needs to know
Email 
it's a secert
Password 
I love you <3 xD
extra