Secret Lover

Love & Rivalry

Myungsoo POV

 

 

We perform soon, even though i debuted a long time ago but i can't help but feel nervous because i am not a fan of attention but i cannot help that, i am an idol i have to have attention but the only attention i want is from one girl but she is just not a girl, she is a living goddess that shines...Jung SooJung is the girl of my dreams i may sound like a creep but you know who wouldnt fall for her? She is such a beauty and her personality is different i watch how she is with her unnie's she is very different on TV, The real Krystal is Jung SooJung the one who loves to smile at awkward times...the one who is not afraid of who she is but what gets me the most is her breathtaking voice, it lingers in my ear like a bird singing a lullaby she is my crush..first love.

 

ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁ

 

"Myungsoo ah lets go" The leader patted my back to inform me we have to be prepared, As i was walking i saw F(X) room it is there comeback stage today iwant to go in and congratulate them on there new song but i am too nervous, "hyung lets go and congratulate F(X)" sungjong dragged me towards there door...Sungjongie you read my mind, i couldn't help but smile when we knocked Victoria answered and allow us to come in "Congratulation in your comeback!" I and soungjong congratulate them and bowed politely "thank you" they bowed too and now it was an awkward silence for me, Sungjong is close to the girls but me i was distracted by Krystal who was laughing gracefully at sungjongs weird jokes.

 

"Hello Myungsoo shi" i was flabbergasted by her greet..did jung soojung just greet me? "Myungsoo shi?" I was lost in thought that i forgot she was talking to me "oh hello Sooju- i mean Krystal" why did i do that? I mentally facepalmed myself as she giggled at me i felt the rush coming to my face..yes i was blushing "C-call me oppa" i gave her my sweet smile..well i tried i hope she found it cute "myungsoo oppa" she clapped her hands as she called my name "Soojungie? Soo? Soojung ah..?" I was muttering to myself i think she heard me because she was laughing "oppa just call me anything" oh my god i love her smile so much. Just i was about to say something i stopped..and stared at her the real krystal is warm and friendly "why are you so perfect" i whispered as i stared at her, realising what i said i cupped my mouth and ran out the room "did i just say that?!?! To soojung? Aish am dead. I squatted down and put my hands on my head, soojung please please dont hear that.

 

ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁ