"Which one?"

Hearts

 

Krystal and Taemin quickly crossed the street to go to the library. Krystal’s hands were in the pockets of her sweater.  She was cold.  It was surprisingly chilly in May.  Summer was just around the corner.

Taemin had his hood on and looked up at the sky.

“Look Krystal!” He said

“Huh?”

“A heart-shaped cloud”

“Yeah” Krystal said with a smile.

They continued walking.

Taemin was Krystal’s partner for their science project.  If Krystal did not pass this class, no more freedom for her.  That’s why she chose Taemin.  He was an A± student in her science class. Ever since she began to study in South Korea, she had difficulties in learning things in Korean, not in English. 

When they got to the library, they walked all the way to the back where the tables were and sat down.  Both students quickly went directly to work.

Meanwhile they were studying and researching; one of them would get up and get a book and the other would write notes. It was no joke that they were putting all their effort into this project. 

When Krystal was writing down some notes, she got distracted and drew small hearts on a piece of scrap paper.

“Uh-hum” Taemin said

“Sorry” Krystal whispered and got back to work.

After an hour had passed, they were almost done.  Both were very tired.

“Taemin”, Krystal murmured, “Let’s take a break”

“Oh good!” Taemin put down his pencil, “I’m tired of doing this project”

Krystal nodded and drank water from her water bottle.

“You’ve done a good job Krystal”

“Thanks”

“I’m surprised since you’re always doodling in class”

“Yeah. I draw-“

“Hearts, I know”

Taemin pointed his pencil to the paper where she drew on and she blushed.

“I’ve always wondered why you like to draw hearts”

“I just do”

“Well, there has to be a reason why”

“Okay”, Krystal said, “It’s because I want to know which heart is the perfect one”

Taemin smiled, “Really?”

“Yes”

“I think I know which one is the perfect heart”

“Really? Which one?”

Taemin grabbed his pencil and drew 

tumblr_mjgvydgrQJ1rtszaoo1_500.png