[T] |EUNHAE| |Drabble| Suit and Tie

[T] |EUNHAE| |Drabble| Suit and Tie

 

SUIT AND TIE

-         Aish, this in’ gay, let go!

-         I won’t ,until you admit that you like me, too.

On the street there was two boys, one was shouting and didn’t stop pulling his hand out of the other boy’s. The other just smiled, the look he gave to the boy standing in front of him was really easy to see through.

-         WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? Gosh let go, i want to have a wife and kids in future, not being rode by another boy on a bed!

-         Donghae...

To be pointed at the weekest part in the heart, HyukJae’s hand finally let go.

After being released, Donghae didn’t run right away, he stopped their for a while, looked at the other boy’s face, then said:

-         HyukJae, i don’t hate you, please remember that. Sorry for what i have just said... But really! I can’t...

Donghae left, without saying a goodbye.

The next day HyukJae saw Donghae in the school with a girl next to him.

The following day HyukJae saw Donghae kissed her.

The day after, HyukJae saw Donghae and her yelling at each other.

The later day, HyukJae saw Donghae sitting under a tree, alone.

Surprisingly, he was sitting there all alone.

-         Donghae...

-         Get off!

-         But Donghae...

-         I said get off! Don’t you know just because of you, my girlfriend broke up with me?- Shouted Donghae

HyukJae surprised. What has he done? Donghae didn’t even let HyukJae step near him, why would he involved this?

-         Such an idiot!

Donghae said, as he angrily stood up, planned to go away.

But HyukJae isn’t that stupid, he quickly held Donghae hand to stop him.

-         Tell me why!

-         None of your business.

-         Well, at least i’m implicated to this.

Donghae didn’t say anything, he just ask HyukJae:

-         What always goes with suit?

-         Tie –HyukJae quickly answered

-         She told me that you and i were those things.

Donghae’s face suddenly turned red. Understood, HyukJae stepped closer and closer to him.

-         And why would she compare us like that?

HyukJae mischievously asked, and that’s when Donghae got most embarrassed.

-         She said that i have always pretended her to be you... Said that i didn’t care for her enough...

-         And why would she say that?

Donghae looked up, intentionally caught HyukJae’s eyes, which made him more confused and look down again.

-         I’m waiting Donghae!

HyukJae was really happy in his heart, the day they become lovers is getting real close.

-         It’s because... I want to be the tie of your suits.

 

-         What’s that? I don’t understand!

-         I... I meant... i wanna spend my whole life with you...- Whispered Donghae.

-         Eh? Didn’t you said that you wanna have a wife and children?

Suddenly, Donghae became angry and shouted very loud.

-         WASN’T THAT BECAUSE OF YOU??

HyukJae smiled, gently backhugged Donghae in his hand.

-         Ok babe, it’s not my fault nor your fault, it’s just because the destiny have planned us to be together like suit and tie. And if you were the tie for my suit, i could swear that i would wear suit all my life.

THE END