She's back!

Helplessly In Love With You

After watching an awesome movie(yeah! cinderella is an awesome movie for me! yay!!) sooyoung is now getting bored, she's just staring at the ceiling for about half an hour while lying on the couch...while sulli was busy cleaning all the mess inside their apartment,she just recieve a text from krystal, saying her sister will go with her. So yeah she doesn't want a bad impression from krystal 's unnie although she knows that jessica doesn't like her from the start.

 

the atmosphere was really boringggg for the tall girl, when suddenly

 

 

"‎BA BA BA BABANANA BA BA BA BABANANA NA NA NA AHH POTATO NA AH AH BANANA AH AH TO GA LI NO PO TA TO NI GA NI BA LO BA NI KA NO JI GA~ BA BA BA BABANANA~~~~~~~.

sooyoung burst out singing,with a voice full of feelings and a face full of emotions.

 

Sooyoung's POV

ooohh i really missed those minions! I'm sooo excited for their comeback lol i mean for despicable me 2!!!yeheey ok, 1st i just sang by my self and now i'm talking to myself i'm not weird ok? that's what humans do when they are bored, am i right author-ssi??i'm not weird right??(i kind of doubted that sooyoungie xP)

 

 

 

 

ughh i can't fight this feeling anymoreee!  I've forgotten what I started fighting for~~~~  (hahaha)

i'm superr boreeedddd! (yeah super B)

shut up author! you! go away!! stay away from meee~~!! i don't wanna talk to you! (K.Fine!)

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli's POV

Is unnie talking by her own self again? Sometimes i think she's getting weirder day by day.

"Sulli!" the weird-tall-giant-bamboo-shikshin calls my name.

"yes?" i answered.

"what's the name of mr. bean's daughter?" ....ok here she goes again, CHOI SOOYOUNG and her oh-so-awesome-jokes, yeah according to unnie her jokes are just too A.W.E.S.O.M.E  but for me her jokes are the lamest jokes E.V.E.R!

"what?!" i pretend to be excited -___-

"abrilla! " 

" huh?" i don't get it

"the name of mr. bean's daughter is "abrilla" (: "

"abrilla?? i really don't get it.." 

"ABRILLA BEAN!!! bwahahahahahahahaha" ....( she means avril lavigne)

See, she is sooo sooo ugh! nevermind! 

"oh! ahahaha i didn't get it unnie..you're really a genius..yeah! for real!" i said pretending to laugh...

"do you want more?"

no please!... "yes! please!" pretending to be excited again but deep inside i dun wanna hear it.

"what is twitter's surname?"

"i still don't have any idea" 

"PAN!! ... TWITTER PAN!!! hahahaha" 

oh gosh! i pity her....just laugh sulli laugh!(lol)

"unnie can i ask you something?"

"yes?"

"are hungry or what?!!"

"aniyo i'm just bored...i'm just sharing the fun with you... my jokes are funny right~~?" she said with her infamous aegyo. ughh i hope tiffany unnie is here. She's the only person who laughs hysterically with unnie's so-called-awesome jokes :( i don't know if she loves unnie's jokes or... is it unnie who she loves? 

 

"heyy kiddoo! where's your girlfriend?? you said she'll come?" 

"she'll come by 6" i answered

"ooOh~~" unnie looks at me with a teasing expression. what's wrong with this woman???

"what now?" i asked her.

"you're not denying anymore about krystal being your girlfriend huh! hahahaha" she smirks. uggh! i hate her!  big meanie unnie!

i just ignore her and continue cleaning the whole place coz i know if i answered back she'll just continue teasing me >_<

---------------------------------------------------------

SooYoung's POV

Okay i'm alone again. Sulli just ignored me, she just continued cleaning the whole place...

I'M BOOOORRR---

*ASDFGHJJfsfdgfkjhkjoiouufaaKLL;;;;LKJHGFD* (cool ringtone, right readers?)

unknown number?

who the is this?(manners choi, manners!)

"hello?" 

"sooyoungie~~!!! i miss youu!!"

"oh? i miss myself too~!!!? "

"sooyoungie you're still funny! hahaha"

" Excuse me but who the hell are you???"

"You're rude! and how dare you forget about me?!, MY sooyoungie?!"

"Ti-Tifanny?? is that you?! i thought you were in Seoul?? "

" yeah it's me! i just cameback FOR SULLI's birthday! i've just been in korea for 4 months and you already forgot about me huh?! i thought we're bestfriends? "

 yeah fanny is my bestfriend, i met her a year ago when i am still new here in San Francisco, i was lost in the city that time i forgot the way back home. She went to me and ask if was just ok, then i tell her that i think i'm lost... She help me to get backhome, i thanked her for helping me. I asked her if she has nothing to do for the next day so i could treat her for lunch. i just want to thank her for helping me ,okay?. From then we became friends, i mean good friends... and as the time passes by she became my bestfriend! ^^, 

I had already told her about my past.My parents died because of a car accident . After the car accident my uncle in US decided to help me and my sister, he sends us to school we're still in korea that time and he's sending us money to pay everything. And after i graduated in college he requested me and my sister to go to US that's why we're here in San Francisco, uncle owns a hospital here and he wants me to work there. I was really thankful for having a great uncle, when i had enough money to buy an apartment i told him i want to go on my own with my sister coz i don't want to live on my uncle's house anymoreee. Coz he already help me a lot and its already too much . Tiffany helped me in finding an affordable apartment. I'm still working on his hospital unti now, the money that i'm earning is just enough with me and my sister. I still can send her to a university. Uncle is always checking on us, he wants to see us atleast once a week to check if i and sulli are doing good. So back to fanny....

 

" Sulli's birthday? You didn't comeback for me?? And why would i forget about my down to earth bestfriend~?"

"Shut up Choi. tomorrow is sulli's bday right?"

"Ow! i forgot! Ughh! Where are you by the way?"

"I'm still here at the airpor--"

"Wait for meee. I'll pick you up"

/tut/tut/tut/

 

"Sulli! i need to go! i might sleep at your tiffany unnie's house so don't wait for me!" i shouted before running towards the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli's POV

Wait. Tiffany unnie is back? I thought she's in Seoul? And why does all of sudden sooyoung unnie is going to sleep at her place?? Ow,Don't mind it Sulli. Since sooyoung unnie is not heer. Maybe Sica unnie can use her room? while krystal and i will use my room???kekekeke 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo i don't have enough time to re-read this and check for the errors(TBH, i'm just too lazy). so pls forgive me and bare with it^^

BTW, as you can see i decided not to delete this crappy work (:

thank you for all my readers~ thank you for still commenting! thank you for still reading this fail story!

seriously I LOVE YOU GUYS! it comes from my heart not from my liver ;D

bye bye! I seriously need to sleep,butttt i can't sleep i'm hungrrrry! gimme some food!!!!!!!!

PS: comments are much appreciated^^, kekeke