She's Mine

Helplessly In Love With You

 

While waiting for their orders to come sooyoung started to sister again.

“So, Krystal tell me something more about yourself. I want to know more about my sister’s girlfriend~!” sooyoung said excitedly

“unnieee!! I said WE ARE NOT DATINGGGGG!! ”

“eeeshhh okay. I want to know something more about my sister’s FRIEND” sooyoung said sarcastically.

“ahehehe okay. My Korean name is jung soojung, I’m 17 years old and currently studying at ________, I was born in here(san francisco ) when I was 6 years old we went to korea and I spent 6 years studying there and when I was 12 we went back here because of my father’s request. I have an older sister her name is-”

“Here’s your order ma’am” krystal was interrupted by the waiter.

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I was busy listening to krystal but the-smell-of-my-most-awaited-dinner intrude all my senses. “OOOHH~~~FOODS~~!”

“Sorry krystal can you please continue laterrrr~? Please~ you know I’m so hungry right now~~” sooyoung said with her aegyo

 “psshh you’re always hungry, typical shikshin” sulli said

“oh~ it’s just okay unnie~” krystal said.

Then we started eating….

After finishing their food, they continued chit chatting.

*geudae wonhaneun goomdeul modu da jugo shipo~~ I’ll be your tinkerbell in the sky~*

Krystal’s phone suddenly rings. Krystal excuses herself from the two siblings and went outside.

“Hello?”

“JUNG SOOJUNG!!! Where are you?!??! It’s already 11 ing pm right now!! And mom and dad are ing worried about you!”

“manners unnie, manners.”

“shut up! Just where the hell are you?!”

“unnie chill. I’m out with sulli and her sister. I didn’t notice the time, please tell mom and dad not to worry I’m just ok. ”

“Just hurry up! And go home!”

*tut..tut..tut..*

Jessica suddenly ended the call.

“What’s wrong with this girl?” krystal asked herself, then she enters the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

“unnie, I need to go home, my sister just called and she said my parents are now worried and she wants me to come home right now. ” I said to sooyoung unnie.

“… thank you for the dinner~” I continued.

“oh its ok. It’s really late right now haha I didn’t notice the time~ here, let me drive you home”

“Thank you unnie but I’ll just take the taxi, I don’t wanna trouble you.”

“No, it’s just ok for me, really. It’s dangerous for a pretty young lady to go home alone at this time, something bad might happen. So let’s go?” she winked at me after finishing her sentence. Gosh! My cheeks are heating up.

“o-okay” omygod! Sooyoung unnie is soo soo sooo adorable right now! I love her caring side. I think I like her…w-wwait?! Like?! No no! krystal is for sulli and sulli is for krystal ONLY! I just like sooyoung unnie as a sister ok?

 

 

 

 

Sulli’s POV

“Ahem! Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!” I was fake-coughing non-stop because…..I WAS OBVIOUSLY IGNORED BY THE TWO!

“Don’t spread your virus here kid, people goes here to eat not to inhale the viruses coming from a-little-kid-who-is-jealous-because-her-unnie-is-being- a-gentleman-in-front-of –her – so-called-FRIEND”

“You’re not a gentleman  ...You’re a gentleMEAN! Meanie!!” I fired back. It’s not that I’m jealous (are you sure sulli-ah?) ok ok author-shhii I’ll admit it I’m jealous! Because this human bamboo is flirting with MY krystal ! Nobody should uhmmmm???(nobody nobody but you~~~???) ehemm! Nobody should flirt with my krystal or else (or else what?) oh nothing. I’m just saying that I’m the only one who’s allowed to flirt with her. Haha xD

My thought was suddenly interrupted by a hand holding on my own. I look at her and she said, “stop arguing with your sister,sulli-ah I really need to get home right now coz I can feel super-duper-to-the-infinite-power-hellsica is coming out”

 

As we were heading to the car I glared at my own unnie and whispered to her “She’s mine as in M-I-N-E! Don’t you even dare flirt with her again!” she just chuckles.

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

“I already did lil’ choi xP why over protective much??” sooyoung said.

“shut up choi bamboo!”Sulli said and sent her an icy-death-glare once again and heads to the car with krystal.

“I think lil’ choi is in love right now with that girl” sooyoung thought to herself.

^^in front of JUNG ‘s mansion^^

“bye unnie! Bye sulli! Thank you for the ride!” krystal was bidding good bye to the CHOIs

“BYE BOOJUNG!!!”sooyoung said

“huh?” sulli and krystal look at each other giving the who-the--is-boojung face.

“your korean name is boojung right?” sooyoung said as she sees the two girls’ confused face.

“pwahahahahaha” sulli and krystal burst out laughing.

“wae?” the tallest one asked

“unnie its’ soojung as in S-O-O-J-U-N-G not boojung. Babooooo! hahaha” sulli explains.

“owwW~ hahaha sorry!”

“…..bye soojung!”

Then the CHOIs headed back to their apartment.

*inside the car*

 

Sooyoung was still thinking about what happened earlier.

“I really thought it was boojung. Are you sure its “soojung”?” sooyoung turned to sulli.

“Yup! Unnie you’re funny you know hahaha boojung! boojung ! haha cute~”