Visiting Memory Lane

From Level 0 All Over Again

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

Never thought I’d walk by again. It was a rainy Saturday when I decided to walk down memory lane, literally. I walked down the street where I first met her. It was busy like back then, a welcoming aura seemed to cover the whole place as the people around were very kind.

I still remember her face, too when I – Stop it, Kim Myungsoo. That’s why you never moved on. Always stuck in the past, thinking about her.

Still, I decided to pass by and look if she’s back or not. The rain pit-pattered on my black umbrella softly as I splashed some puddles. Passing by, a very familiar girl with ebony brown wavy hair came out in her sky blue ‘Lovely Memories’ café uniform.

She stretched and looked around, as if having a 5 minutes break. Just then, I felt my heart feel warm once again as I could hear that soft thudding in my chest again. Time seemed to stop, but I moved freely. I searched her face and eyes, her fair face and gentle demeanor still the same.

“Jinhee-yah!” I could hear a stern voice yell, probably her manager, “Coming!” She yelled back, answering him before running in. She’s back, and she didn’t change a bit. Her presence attracted me as my feet seemed to have followed her automatically.

I felt as if I was in a trance. Her cherry blossom fragrance could be smelt as I took notice of my wet umbrella that was still opened, and folded it before going inside the café.

Like her, it didn’t change a bit. Still the same as always. Couples, college students were all around the café, sipping their drinks and having a snack. The cozy atmosphere made me smile. Sitting myself near the window, I looked around. Some of the people were either busy with their lover or with their laptop.

“Can I have your orders?” Her voice asked me, I looked at her and searched her eyes again before nodding, “One caramel frappucino with extra whip cream, please.” Our favorite drink.

“Good choice!” She smiled and winked good naturedly, making me smile too. “One caramel frappucino with extra whip cream coming up soon.” She smiled again, repeating my orders before turning on her heels, off to put my order on the counter.

I looked at her walking away and sighed, playing with the ring on my finger. Does she really have no clue about me? About us?

Narrator’s P.O.V

Finally finishing his drink, Myungsoo stood up and left the café and his ring on the table. The waitress earlier who was going to clean up his table saw the silver ring beside a 10 won bill. She quickly ran out of the café in hopes of seeing him. But, he was gone.

Choi Jinhee sighed, looking down at the silver ring on her palm, *I’ll return it to you. I promise.* Closing her palm and putting the ring in her pocket, Jinhee turned around to enter the café. But she felt light-weighted suddenly, like a feather. Her head spun once, and she fell with a thud.

“Jinhee-yah. Here…. I want to give this to you.” A soft voice said as her slipped a piece of cold metal into Jinhee’s hand. She opened her palm to see a beautiful wing ornamented ring sitting on her palm. It shone under the sun prettily.

Jinhee, who was sitting on his lap, looked up to see the source of the voice but didn’t managed to do so, since the sunlight shone on his face.

“Thank you, oppa. I’ll keep it well.”

Jinhee opened her eyes and quickly stood up, adjusting herself to the lighting around her.

“Yah! Jinhee-yah! You okay?” Her manager, Im Jaedong ran to her, keeping her steady. “Mhm. Just had a small headache. I’m fine now, thank you.” Jinhee smiled at her manager before bowing slightly and slipping inside the café.


Happy 22nd birthday, Myungsoo oppa!!!! 

Yaaah~ Its uri Myungsoo oppa's birthday! I (We) hope becomes even better with photography and becomes even more succesful with Infinite, yes? Hehe^^

Have a great day, guys(:

p.s Sorry for the first short chapter^^;;

p.s.s HUGE CREDS to who made the amazing gift!