Why...did you leave? [Incomplete one-shot]

Why...

                   

                 The sound of my cell phone's ring woke me up. I smiled, remembering last night. All though it slowly faded when I felt the other part of my bed empty. I quickly sat up, forgetting about my phone, and started to worry. Jinki, where was Jinki? I got a pair of boxer shorts and went to look for him. Was he in the kitchen? I went to go look. Nope. Was he in the living room? I checked there too. Still no Jinki. How about the bathroom? I quickly ran to the bathroom and gently knocked on the door. No answer. 

 

                    Tears started to form in my eyes. Did he finally leave me? I shook my head violently. No he wouldn't he loves me. He wouldn't dare leave me. Then why isn't he hear, in my arms? The tears started to fall. I love you wasn't enough for you to stay? 

 

                     I went back to the livingroom and sat down on the couch. I scanned the coffee table for anything Jinki related. Then I spotted it, a note? I began to read it.

 

                                                 Dear Minho,

                                                                           I just can't do this anymore, I'm so tired of being used by you, the pain is so unbearable that I sometimes want to die. I love you. I love you so much that I'd do anything to make you happy. You say you love me but I just don't see it. You flirt with other men and even sometimes women. I know I shouldn't mind but I do. I can't help but wonder if  you cheat on me. i reaally do love you but I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to force you to stay but I don't want you to leave either. I don't want to feel distance between us when you say I want all of you. I'm sorry Minho, I can't be with you any longer.

                                     

                                                                                      Lee Jinki

 

                             

 

I know you guys were expecting more. There was supposed to be more but I couldn't think of anything so I left it like this. I'm so sorry ):

The only way this could be finished is if I get a co-author. So if anyone wants to become my co-author and come up with an ending, message me!!!