Drabble

Don't Laugh or ELSE

 

Baekhyun was alone in the dorm. Singing their new song for this year with all of his heart. He was alone. He somewhat feels comfortable with it. For once in his life he wants to be with himself, hearing his own heavenly voice throughout their dorm. He tries to correct every flat in every line that he sings. He turn around and saw himself in the mirror. ‘Hi! Handsome’, he whispered and laughs at himself. He runs his hands on his new hairstyle. He feels different. He feels nervous and at the same time excited for their comeback. How will their fans will react? Will they like? or not? 



He tries to sing again but now in front of the mirror. Controlling his emotions like dancing to the rhythm. He stopped in the middle of his line when he heard someone came in the door. He checked who it is and see Chanyeol. Only Chanyeol. 

“Where are the others?” He asked.

“There are still in the salon. I came back because I’m tired.” Chanyeol answered taking off his shoes.

Tired? He felt Chanyeol. This is their passion. They feel happy whenever they do this kind of things. Singing. Their dreams.. but once in a while they feel tired of doing things. They need space and time to rest.. yet it’s unusual to hear this from the energy pill of the group. 

Baekhyun can’t help but to be curious because ever since Chanyeol arrives he didn’t take his hoodie off. 

“Yeol, did you had your haircut? since you came from the salon.”



Chanyeol didn’t answer and went straight to their room. He didn’t know what Chanyeol is thinking nor what is his expression is. He is not in his usual self, Baekhyun thinks. Why?


Maybe he is just playing tricks on me?
Maybe this is a hidden camera?
Maybe.. just maybe.

Bakehyun thinks about this while looking at the tired tall guy.. because of his curiosity, he suddenly run to Chanyeol, jumps and pull his hoodie down.  

He stopped. Chanyeol stopped.
It was a moment of silence.. also moment of awkwardness.
He slowly takes his hands off Chanyeol’s hoodie.

Chanyeol slowly turned to face him.

Spock.
Shorter than last time. 
Trimmed sides. 
Straight short bangs and he can’t help to see Chanyeol’s big ears.

 

They looked at each other for quite while. The taller guy didn’t show any emotion.
Happy virus is in poker face. When suddenly Baekhyun blurted a long ‘Pfffffffffffft’ before laughing out loud. His laugh echoed all over their dorm. Chanyeol feels irritated. His eyebrows met at same point.

“WHY DID NOONA DID THIS TO YOU?” Laughing his off.
“ARE YOU GOING TO DO YOUR MILITARY SERVICE?” still laughs at the taller guy.
He can’t stop laughing he don’t know why either.



“Just stop.” Chanyeol said calmly.. still Baekhyun continues to be a jerk and laugh at him.  He felt angry, embarrassed and humiliated. He can’t control it. He pulled the shorter guy, he wants to punch him but it didn’t happened instead his lips landed on the Baekhyun. It was a minute kiss. Baekyun’s in tiptoe. He pulled away. Baekhyun trying to catch his breath.. before going in their room, Chanyeol looked at the quiet and almost red Baekhyun before saying, “Next time you laughed at me.. You’ll pay more than that.” Leaving Baekhyun outside their room biting his thumb with his lips, “I was going to say it suits you and you’re 100x handsome than before, YOU IDIOT.” 

 

 

A/N: I have same reaction with Baekhyun just that I cried while laughing. It hurts dude. I hope I can accept the truth /facepalm/