The story

I'm out of my mind

-I still remember how he proposed to me.God, he was so cute and the whole day he acted strange but I never expected him to do this.-The girl smiled and looked at her mother.Her eyes full of happiness.
-Aigo..my daughter is such a lucky girl to find someone like Eunhyuk.-her mum said and took another cup of coffee
-Where is dad?I didn't see him the last time I came here.-Ha Neul pouted a little and she was obviously trying to do aegyo.
-These days he is really busy at work but don't worry he'll back soon.-the old lady looked at the young girl in front of her.
-Honey, you didn't brush your hair enough times!Do you want your boyfriend to escape before the wedding?Aish chincha...-she started to laugh, stood up and went to the bedroom.
-Omma, come here!I can take care of myself so please stop!-the girl chuckled and waited for her omoni to came back.
-You have a beautiful, thick and long hair but you have to take a good care of it!-She started to brush her daughter's hair like she used to do when Ha Neul was little.
-Omma, I remember when I was little and I used to hide under the table when you wanted to brush my hair.-she chuckled because of these memories.
-That's why your hair was a mess.-She hugged her daughter from behind.
-Ya..listen to your mother.I won't be able to take care of you forever.Your wedding is soon, you and your future husband will create a new family.You'll have kids and you'll have to take care of them too.I want you to promise me you will become more independent.-Eun Mi kissed Ha Neul's head.
-I promise..from now on.-she smiled and looked at her mother.She was not only her mother but her best friend.

The sun went down before hours but Eunhyuk was still dancing with the other members of Super Junior.They were all tired but they didn't have a choice.Tomorrow they were releasing a new song and the choreography had to be perfect for the live performance.

''One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.''  - The only thing that was in Hyuk's head.While he was dancing, the monkey boy didn't think about anything else.He had to be really concetrate because he was the main dancer, he was in front of all the other Super Junior's members.When it came to dancing everyone was looking at him.Right after the training he came back home as fast as possible.He entered the apartment and took his shoes off, came to the bedrom just to find his sleeping girlfriend.He knew it was too late for her to be awake.Watching her sleeping, her peaceful face made he loose the feeling of being tired.After one quick shower he returned to the bed and finally fall asleep.

The familiar annoying sound broke the silent.Ha Neul turned offf the alarm and yawned.Then she looked at the man who was sleeping next to her and a warm smile appeared on her lips.She kissed his cheeks gently and he opened his eyes slowly.
-Good morning, jagiya..- he replied and wrapped his hands around her.
-We'll be late if we don't get up now.-she could hear his breathing.
-For a minute, let's just stay like this for a minute, arasseo?-he felt her scent.He loved it so much.The aroma of roses.
-Ne, oppa.-she chuckled and rest her head on his chest.

The students were quiet even the most talkatives kept silent.The topic for today was really important and everyone listened carrefully.
-Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".Psychosis is given to the more severe forms of psychiatric disorder, during which hallucinations and delusions and impaired insight may occur.-the profesor said and everyone including Ha Neul were taking notes.
-Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by a deficit of typical emotional responses.A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The latter may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning.Do you have any quiestions?
-Yes, what are the causes? - the girl who was sitting near the window asked.
-A combination of genetic and environmental factors play a role in the development of schizophrenia.
''This sounds so scary.And it definitely will ruin your entire life and the life of the people you love the most'' -Ha Neul thought and continued to write.

-Aish..chincha!Ya..did I raise you to be like this?! - Eun Mi said furious.
-Omma, I'm sorry!It's just the traffic..it was...- the young girl tried to explain but her mother interrupted her.
-Nevermind, let's go!We don't have much time and I didn't wait to 2 hours for nothing.-they went to the shop next to them.
-Can I help you? - a young girl with a long black hair and brown eyes said and bowed a little.
-Yes, we search for a wedding dress.-omoni replied and looked around.
-I guess It's for your daughter? -the girl said and smiled at Ha Neul.
-Yes, It's for me.Well..I'm not sure what kind of a dress I want so..
-Then.. let me show you some of the dresses I think will suit you the most.- the girl said.

-Appa!I missed you so much! - she was a woman now but still acting like a little kid.Haneul didn't see her father for a long time, she hugged him.She was always close to her parents not ashamed to walk around with them even when she was a teenager.She knew very well how important is the family.
-Annyeonghashimnikka. -she heard her boyfriend speaking.After all this time he was still speaking formal to her parents.He really had manners.
-Annyeonghaseyo, Eunhyuk-ah. -her father greated him with a smile on his face.Her parents liked Hyuk a lot and they both agreed this marriage.
She had it all.She seated there surrounded by the people she loved the most, laughting with them and joking around.A wave of happiness and then another.Nothing can possibly go wrong.In two weeks she will get married to the man she loved with her life.She had her loving parents, she had everything a girl can ask for but there is always a thin line.You can be on the top and then suddenly everything can go upside down.She crossed it without even knowing.If she only knew what was about to happen Haneul would definitely appreciate this moment.

--------------

Well I wanted to reveal Haneul's life in the 1st chapter I'm sorry for the mistakes >//< the next chapter will be definitely more interesting ^^

Thanks for the attention!