Fairytale

If I say this,would you love me back?

(a/n: I kinda edited this story. Well you know i didn't read it before posting so I just read it just now. LOL and I found out that it has many grammar errors so I'm apologizing for that. As I've said earlier, my english . hahaha. I've checked my grammar and corrected it already so yeah.. xD)

I saw some grammar erros again! gahd! I'm so sorry for that.. hahaha! typo i guess? xD

WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY, VERY, AS IN VERY VERY

UGLY. YEAH. 

 

Lee Donghae is a very popular guy in our school. He's handsome, rich, smart, and kind. For me, he is just perfect. I like him very much. No no no. I LOVE him so much. From the very first time our eyes met, that was during our first year, until now we’re already graduating. At first, I thought I just like him. But every time I see him, my heart keeps on beating in an abnormal way. It always skips a beat. I knew then it was love. I’ve already tried hundreds of times to forget him but, I always fail. Every time I do that, I just kept on falling even more for him. I can’t confess. I just can’t. We’re just classmates and I can’t even talk or even stand too close to him. Do you think I can even confess? In those 4 years, I’ve had many opportunities to talk to him, to be friends with him but, I did nothing. I’ve just wasted them. Yes, I know I’m too dumb.

 

Today is our Graduation Day. Something is telling me to confess. But I’m scared. I don’t even know how. Ughhh! No! I can’t confess!

He is my first love but, will he still be my last?

 

 

--**--

 

“Sissy!” I run to hug my best friend Rin

 

“yahhh!! Sang Jin ahh~~ I’ll miss you!!”

 

“I’ll miss you too Ms. Park Rin Rin!

 

 

......and him too.. =(”

 

“Why don’t you confess now? If in case he’ll reject you, It’ll be easier for you to move on since you won’t see him anymore”

 

“BUT I’M TOO SCARED!! HIS COLD STARES ARE KILLING ME!!”

 

“Don’t think about his stares! If you won’t confess to him, I’ll do. You know, I actually finds him cute”

 

“yahh! Rin Rin!”

 

“hahaha! Just kidding! Well just think about it. If you’ll do it, there is nothing to regret ‘cause you tried.. ^^”

 

“Aish! I don’t know!”

 

Teachers: Graduates! Specially people from the first section! Please fall in line now!  The marching ceremony will now start.

 

**fast forward**

 

Lee Donghae, Valedictorian

 

Jung Sang Jin, Salutatorian

 

And so on...

 

 

After you went down the stage…

 

( you are seated beside him)

 

“Congrats Donghae-ssi”

 

“Thanks”

 

Sang Jin's POV

 

Humaygashhh!!

His voice.....

ahhhhhh!!!

that single word killed me!! His very handsome voice just kills meeehhhh!!

 

I can't believe it! I can now finally say that I've talked to him!! gahhdddd!!

but... he's really cold... 

I don't think I can do what my sissy wants me to do... I mean that's like a suicide mission for me.. T_T

 

WHAT TO DOOOOOOO????!!!?!??!

“Hey Sang Jin ah!

oh my gosh! whose voice is that?

I slowly look up.. 

 

 

then..

 

I saw a very handsome face...

 

LEE DONGHAE! *u*

 

"Sang Jin -ah" he was waving in front of me.. This is embarassing.. -_-

I finally got back to my senses then I answered him

"y----e-e-sss?"

Oh great! I am stammering..

" I think this hanky is yours" then he waved my very cute sky blue hanky with flowers on it.

"Oh yes, thank you." I flashed him my sweetest smile

 

and

 

he actually smiled in response.

 

Oh my Gosh!! I can actually die right now!! kyaaaa!!~~

 I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! AHAHAHHA

I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO SMILE! HIS SMILE! HIS SMILE! KYAAAA~~!!!

_**_

 

Donghae's POV

Sang Jin is really cute! hahaha

"You're so gay donghae! stop it!" I whispered to myself as I was slapping my face.. 

 

But seriously, she's really cute. I like her...

 

From the very first time our eyes met, and up until now. 

She's like an angel. That's how I actually sees her. 

I've always waited for this day, for our graduation day, because I know I'll get to sit beside her.. :)

I watch her as she went down the stage..

“Congrats Donghae-ssi” She's very beautiful.

"Thanks" I coldly respond.

You know, I need to treat her coldly so she won't notice that I like her.

But, I think I should tell her now that I like her..

maybe after these ceremonies and stuffs. You know, later when everyone is busy taking pictures.. yeah..

 

**after the ceremony**

Now I'm ready to tell her how I feel. I am now walking towards her, slowly but surely. I am now only 15 steps away from her.

 

"You can do this Donghae! You'll confess to her now!"

 

"Sang Jin!! Congrats!" 

Or maybe not..

 _**_

Sang Jin's POV

 

"Sang Jin!! Congrats!"

Jong In suddenly hugged me.

Well, Jong In, he's my cousin. He's actually like my brother but others don't know about that so, many people think he's my boyfriend. hahahaha

He's a perfect boyfriend though. =DD

 

"Thanks, bro! Congrats too!"

"You're welcome my dear and Thanks. Hahaha"

"Are you planning to tell him already how you feel?" He whispered to my ear

"ughhhh!! I honestly don't know. *sigh* I was actually thinking of jumping off the cliff right now.. T_T"

"You know, if you won't tell him today, you might regret it later on." then my cousin left me there. Dumfounded. I don't know what I should do. Should I confess or what..

We've started the graduation ceremony and stufsf at 6:00 pm and it's already 7:00 now. I only have few minutes left to tell him about how I feel. I need to decide now whether to tell him or not.

I stared at my watch. Tick-tock-tick-tock . After 5 minutes...

I know now what to do.

I look for JongIn and Rin Rin. 

When I saw them both, I pulled them, I looked at my best friend, then to my cousin, then to the my shoes.

"I'll tell him about these stupid feelings now" I told them, stammering.

 

I heard no response from them so I looked up. 

I saw them both smiling so I gave them a "WTH look"

"You better do it now." My cousin told me while he was looking at the place's main entrance.

He was looking at Donghae, who was about to leave the place.

O_O

My eyes grew big. O_O

I was, again, dumbfounded. I can't feel my legs, I can't move.

"Hey! What are you doing! Why don't you run after him!" Rin Rin shouted.

I went back to my senses, then run as fast as I can.

 

"LEE DONGHAE!"

my heart is beating insanely. This is driving me crazy! ughhh!!

He slowly turned around, he was emotionless, as usual.

 

_**_

Donghae's POV

"LEE DONGHAE"

I turned around slowly. There, I saw a very beautiful lady standing in front of me. She is actually panting. 

I looked at her with my very popular "poker face".

"Yes?" I answered her coldly as I remembered Kai hugging her a while ago.

"I need to tell you something" as she said shyly.

I saw her face turning pink. 

Is she blushing? O_O

I just stared at her.

I think I need to tell her now how I feel. This is the best chance. Yes, I'll confess now.

"uhmm Sang Jin"

"uhmm Donghae"


we both said in unison.

"You go first" I said politely.

"uhmm... oh-----kay. Lee Donghae, I lik-k-k-kee y--ou. No, I mean I love you. I love you so much"

Her beautiful eyes was staring at mine as those words came out of .

I was shocked. Then I saw her look down.

I am now smiling from ear to ear like an idiot.

"it's okay if you'll reject me." She suddenly spoke again.

My smile disappeared. She then lift her head and smiled.

Her eyes seems hurt. It's like controlling the tears who wants to fall.

She waves her hand while walking away from me.

I went back to my senses then I immediately grabbed her wrist, which causes her to turn around.

 

_**_

 

 

Sang Jin immediately felt someone's lips pressing into hers. Donghae is now kissing her. She can now feel donghae's soft lips in contact with hers. She just close her eyes then kissed back. She can tell that Donghae smiled. They stop kissing to breathe then look at each other's eyes. Both having an ear-to-ear smile. "You didin't let me say what I wanted to tell you a while ago" "oh yeah, sorry" "I love you so much Sang Jin." he scratch the back of his neck shyly. She pinched his cheeks and gave him a quick peck on his lips. 

"You know what, Mr. Fishy Hae, I love you so much. This is the happiest day of my life. Thank you so much."

"I love you more than you love me Sang Jin."

Donghae caressed her cheek and he slowly kisses her soft lips.

 _**_

 

The End