Burritos, Sticky Notes, and Mornings

Of Prompt Words and Corrupted Minds

Prompt word/s by: laurence27

CF (commercial film)

Amber was lying flat on her stomach as she was trying to read a book when a short commercial appeared on the TV. 

"Have your daily dose of burrito today at..." 

She was quite sure that some saliva had dripped on the floor when the said cf had ended. Using her hand as a tissue, Amber wiped and dialed the delivery line that was plastered on the screen earlier. 

Fifteen minutes later, there were five packs of barbecue burritos and one tub of super unhealthy yet yummy fries on the living room table. 

Henry arrived thirty minutes after her feast and he was not even shocked to see the amount of food, or better yet, amount of empty food packages on his sala. It happens a lot when Amber's around.

"I won't let you come in to my apartment if your tummy gets bloated." He said to the girl lying on the couch, both hands over her full tummy.

"Blame the television. Damn commercialism, if it weren't for that ad I would still be y right now."

Henry knelt down beside the couch and gave her a swift kiss. 

"Don't worry, I'll love you even if you're not y. But for now, clean your mess, you glutton." He pinched her cheeks before standing up and heading to his bedroom.

"Hey, I'm no glutton! I'm just one hungry llama."

 

 

MV (music video)

"OMGosh, Henry! I can't! Hahaha!" Henry can't remember why he has agreed to become friends with the girl in front of his laptop. The girl who is currently laughing at, well, him. But not the actual Henry who is in the same room, but at the Henry she is currently watching.

"Just look at those eyes! And don't even start with the cheeks. But hell, you sure can play the violin as if it's your hands." Amber is surely all eyes on the screen as she watches Henry's short part in Don't Don. When Henry's solo was finished, she searched for Super Girl next.

"Hey, Amber. I know I'm all too adorable and all, but why laugh at my cuteness? I don't understand." 

"It's just because you look so young in here. Wait, this mv is much more exciting. Ooohh I like the glasses!" 

"Is this your first time watching SJ-M mvs? Seriously." Henry sighed in exasperation and lied down on the couch. Since Amber was very much occupied in watching videos, she didn't reply. He can hear the laughter and squealing his friend is emitting. But eventually, it lulled him to sleep. 

-

He woke up an hour later and his company has left him alone. 

"Tss, she didn't even wait to say bye." Just then saw something sticking out of his forehead: a sticky note. 

"I like Perfection best. You're just 'Too Perfect', you know? 

P.S. I watched your y dance. HAHA >:D"

Henry laughed at his best friend's remark. y dance, huh? He texted her immediately.

"I know you y danced before, too. I'm your stalker remember?

P.S. Your Disturbia dance was pretty y. and hot. ;)"

 

 

Bed

The sun was shining bright in their bedroom and it was directly pointed at the sleeping Amber on the bed. Henry was softly brushing the hair covering her face and was keeping her close. His nose touched her nose and the close distance made him smile. They stayed like that for three minutes before Amber broke the silence with eyes still closed. 

"Stop staring at me, creeper." Henry just smiled and kissed her nose.

"Definitely not a creeper. And I know you also stare at me when I'm asleep." Amber cuddled close to him, and lay her head on top of his chest.

"Hmm. Whatever you say." She mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her, as if protecting her.

"Is that my shirt you're wearing?"

"Yes. Any problem with that?"

"None, really. I love it when you wear my shirts."

"And why is that?" Amber was suddenly awake. She looked at Henry with a raised eyebrow and lazy eyes.

"Because you make me want to take it off you." And sure enough he did took it off her. In a nanosecond, Henry was already on top of her and kissing her softly. When Henry was about to take off his wife beater, Amber stopped him and said,

"It's sad how you can't wear my clothes. But nevertheless, I still want to rip your clothes off you."  And honestly, she did ripped his clothes off. Mornings were supposed to be calm and quiet, but in the Lau residence, mornings were appropriately served with love making.

 

---

How's that for my 3rd to 5th drabble attempt? Haha. I hope that was fine. :) thanks for reading!!! 

P.S. I have another one-shot in mind. >:D and it's kind of dirty but NOT M-rated. (That goes to you deeyan!)