Misunderstood Return

Misunderstood Return [P.O Oneshot]

Hi Lovelies!!! My god! its been a while hasn't it?!?! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!! So.. this is a oneshot that is long overdue and i've had it on my computer for a month now.  I feel so bad! T__T Hopefully it turned out well.. YOU BE THE JUDGE! ;) ENJOY!!!! 


             “Thanks again for coming on such short notice _______-ah. I really needed your help” Zico stated as he handed you your jacket.

            “It’s no problem at all, I’m glad to help! Sooo~ is this song you’re working on meant for Block B’s new album?” you asked with a curious glint in your eyes.

            “Haha yeah! and since the song is supposed to be about being in a relationship I thought you would be the best person to ask for inspiration. I was hoping to capture both sides of a relationship with the lyrics and I can’t do that without a girl’s input” Zico explained. “So thank you for all your help!”

            “Don’t worry about it! If you ever need inspiration again let me know” you answered with a soft smile as you stepped out the door.

            “You sure you don’t want me to take you home?” Zico called out watching you climb down the front steps. “I mean…it is pretty late” he added stepping outside leaning against the handrails.

            “Aniya, kwenchana. I’ll just take a cab; I’m only twenty minutes away.” You waved goodbye to Zico and begin walking towards the sidewalk. Zico, being the caring leader that he was, watched you attentively till you vanished into the darkness of the night. Once you stepped foot into the main roads of downtown Seoul catching a cab was easy as snap. You gave your address to the driver, guiding him when necessary, and before you knew it you were at the front door of your house—that you now shared with your boyfriend Jihoon, a.k.a Block B's maknae P.O.
            It's been such a long day for you. After working your morning shift at the local cafe, you had to hurry home and change into your little black dress for your best friend's birthday. Since you haven't seen her since high school you were adamant in attending. It was at your friend's birthday bash that you got an unexpected message from Zico stating that he needed your help asap. He didn't give you any details, but your worries easily got the best of you so you told your friend you had to leave early since you had some familial issues to take care of. When you finally arrived at Zico's house, you were relieved to find out that all he needed help with was nothing more than song lyrics. You thought you would be able to help him get his song done in an hour max, but it turns out being a more difficult task than you had imagined. By the time you got in the mustard yellow cab, it was already midnight and you were exhausted. You struggled to even keep your eyes opened as you gazed upon the bright cityscape of Seoul through the window. All you wanted to do was to go home and sleep in the warm arms of Jihoon—who always knew how to put you to sleep, even on nights where bad dreams got the best of you. Just thinking about lying in bed in his sweet embrace made you doze off into your own dream world, failing to recognize the cab stopping outside your house.

            “Miss! Wake up we are here!” the driver exclaimed, astonished by the fact you had fallen asleep. You jolted in your seat the moment you heard his voice penetrate your ears.

            “Omo, mianhe ahjusshi!” you called out fishing for money in your leather purse. “Cheongmal kansamnidha” you thanked smiling appreciatively as you handed him your payment. You then stepped out of the cab, making sure to grab your sequined purse.

            “Annyeonghi jumuseyo!(Good Night)” the driver exclaimed waving his hand before driving off into the sparkling lights of Seoul. You eyed your cherry red door and began trudging towards your house with groggy eyes and exhausted legs. You could not wait to sleep—and apparently neither could your body, for your feet felt like two immense boulders being dragged along thick sheets of ice. When you finally made it to the door, you quickly unlocked it, and threw your purse onto the beige couch.

            “Oppa naega dola wasseo! (I’m back)” you called as you flung off your polished black pumps that have been agonizing your feet all evening.

             You made your way to the living room hoping to find him sitting on the couch watching TV, but he wasn’t there. The house was pitch silent—so quiet that you could hear the songs of the crickets furbish the night. You began to worry, considering Jihoon would always respond to your calls whenever you entered the house. Nevertheless, if he wasn’t in the living room then that left you with only one other room of hope—the bedroom. You swiftly made your way up the stairs, crossing your fingers at your sides and once you made it to the second floor you noticed your bedroom door was wide open. Flustered, you silently approached the door and popped your head in. To your surprise, Jihoon was sitting in bed, casually laying his back against the wooden headboard. “Oh there you are. I was wondering where you were! Didn’t you hear me come in?” you inquired as you took a seat at the end of the plush bed and began pressing your aching feet. You looked over your shoulder awaiting his response, but his face remained grim, matching his body language. His arms were crossed against his ebony tank top and his body was as idle as a stone figurine. He hung his head above his lap and stared down at his legs despite your obvious presence in the room.

            "Oppa...is something wrong?" you asked softly reaching for his leg but he swiftly swung his feet to the floor and turned his back to you. He ran his fingers through his fringe in what appeared to be frustration before finally breaking the silence that plagued the room.

             "Zico hyung called...he wanted me to tell you that you left your cell phone at his house" he muttered coldly.

             "Omo jinjaero? thank god! I thought I lost it for a sec" you sighed.

             Jihoon suddenly stood up from the bed and turned to face you with eyes raging like a bull.

             "What were you doing at his house?! Or maybe the better question would be why we're you even at his house?!"

             You quickly rose from the bed as Jihoon marched towards you letting his enraged eyes hang literally centimeters from your own face. "You lied to me didn't you?! That whole party thing was a lie just so you could slip out of here dressing like that without being scrutinized wasn't it!?!" he scolded as he scanned your silky charcoal dress that hung mid-thigh.

              "What?!? I never lied to you Jihoon! I did go to my friend's party like I told you, but when I was there Zico texted me saying he needed my help so I left early to see what was up" you explained.

               "AISH!! You didn't even tell me that you were going to his house ________!!! How could you just go to some guy's house without even telling me?!?" Jihoon shouted throwing his arms in the air.

               "What is your problem?! I'm not your own personal property Jihoon. I don't have to report to you of every place that I go. And some guy?! That guy is your hyung! Treat him with some respect."

                "Wow..." Jihoon replied sarcastically clapping his hands pretending to be amused. "You're already defending him huh? How far did you two go? It must have been a real something considering the time.”

                 "…Are you kidding me right now?!? You think I would actually betray you like that?!? And with another one of your members?!?"

               "Well you tell me ______-ah! I mean you come in here past midnight all dressed up from another guy's house...what am I supposed to think?!?!" Jihoon spats angrily.

                "Well I think you should maybe trust your girlfriend instead of jumping to false conclusions!!! The only person who has a right to feel betrayed right now is me dammit!" you yelled in frustration.

                "Stop trying to make me look like the bad one here...at least I didn't go see other women behind your back" Jihoon answered glaring straight into your eyes with a stern expression that felt like a razor blade. “You might as well go to him seeing as though you can spend hours with him upon end.” The look he gave you was so cold that you felt as if your heart was freezing into ice within your chest. You've never seen him so upset before. The kindling fire in his eyes made his anger clear, but you could see beyond this fury was a broken heart. He genuinely felt betrayed thinking that you and Zico had something going on without his knowledge. Your vision gradually began to blur as well, as cold tears slowly trickled down your cheek. You couldn't handle the painful sting in your heart much longer—but you refused to breakdown in front of Jihoon.

             "At least I never doubted my trust in you" you replied shoving him out of the way before racing out of the bedroom as the tears began to trickle down your cheeks. You swiftly slammed the door with the force of a dumbbell blocking out any of his verbal calls to you. Right now all you wanted was to be alone. You were so revolted by Jihoon's behavior to the extent that you just wanted to get as far away from his as possible.

              The moment you made it to the living room you threw yourself onto the couch like a ball. You leaned forward with your elbows perched on your knees and glued your face into your palms letting your cold tears fall into your hands that absorbed them like a sponge. You could not believe Jihoon could accuse you of doing something so repulsive—something you wouldn’t even think of doing. You love Jihoon with all your heart and couldn’t possibly imagine being with anyone else…but trust was something you valued highly. You needed someone whom you could trust and someone who would trust you back and right now Jihoon wasn’t being that person. Maybe you were wrong about your decision and maybe Jihoon wasn’t right for you…have you been living your life with the wrong person all these months? At the moment, that’s exactly how you felt as the salty water continued to run down your swelling cheeks like a boundless river. You hugged your face tightly with your moist hands trying to hold the pain within your chest that weighed as heavily as a bulldozer. Your body gradually began to lose all its energy fighting the ache hindering within your heart that you almost drifted into slumber—that is until you felt an arm slowly slither around the small of your back. You swiftly raised your head up and looked over your shoulder only to be met with the same pair of almond eyes you had seen minutes ago…only now they looked different. The untamable flames that once danced in his eyes were now replaced with serenity and condolence. However, you swiftly moved yourself away from him, still sickened by his sharp words from earlier.

               “______-ah…I’m sorry…I’m really, really, sorry” Jihoon pleaded reaching for you across the couch. “I was wrong, I was wrong about everything. Zico hyung called me…he said he wanted to share the lyrics you inspired with me…that’s why you were there so late wasn’t it? You were trying to help us with our album weren’t you?” Jihoon asked carefully moving himself closer to you. He placed his hand on your head and began your hair soothingly hoping that you would eventually look up at him.

                “_______-ah…please say something…can’t you at least look at me?” he pleaded slithering his arm around your back. After letting your final tears crash into your soaked hands, you slowly raised your head up from your lap.

                “How could you even think something like that?” you croaked still carrying a heavy lump in your throat from your buckets of tears. “You don’t realize how that makes me feel…I felt so distrusted by you. I thought that we could always believe in one another no matter what, but I guess I was wrong” you muttered staring at your lap that was now stained from all the crying you’d been doing.

                 “No that’s not true! I will always believe in you and you know that…it’s just that it was getting so late…and to find out that you were at another guy’s house made me feel so…insecure. I’m sorry _____-ah, I really am. I just don’t want to have to ever share you with anyone else. I love you so much that I just can’t stand the thought of any other guy trying to get close to you…so when I heard that you were at Zico’s house I got so mad…so mad that I couldn’t even control myself. I’m sorry, I’m a horrible boyfriend and it was wrong of me to take out my insecurities on you and to even jump to such a conclusion without even listening to what you had to say” Jihoon explained pulling you closer to him by the waist. Hearing him speak with such sincerity gradually made the throbbing pain in your heart fade like the colors of an ancient painting. Jihoon peered down at you and brought his hand to your cheek to wipe off the excess moisture that lingered on your skin. Before he could pull his hand away, you swiftly placed your petite hand on top of his; welcoming the tender warmth it brought to your cold face.

                “You’re not a horrible boyfriend Jihoon” you asserted looking up at him with gentle eyes. “I had no idea you felt insecure, I guess I just thought that insecurity was something only average people experience—not talented idols loved by their country.” You moved your hand from atop your face to his, gently caressing his soft cheek. “Oppa, I want you to know that I couldn’t possibly give my heart to anyone else so don’t you ever worry, I’m not going anywhere. I promise” you assured gazing into his smoky topaz eyes. Jihoon took your hand from his cheek and brought it to his lips placing a chaste kiss directly above your knuckles.

                 “I love you _____-ah…I love you so much” Jihoon replied cupping your face slowly closing the gap that existed between you two. Before you knew it, his plush lips made landfall on yours and in that moment the awful fight that you had became a lost memory. Your mind became consumed by the sweetness of his lips and the soothing comfort of his arms that now enveloped your body. You then returned the same gesture and slithered your arms around his sleek neck pulling him even closer to you—unfortunately causing you to lose your balance. Your back fell flat on the plush couch with Jihoon’s lavish lips still attached to yours, but within seconds Jihoon lifted himself off of you worried that he was crushing you because of the confined space.

                  “How about we finish this somewhere more comfortable?” Jihoon stated giving you an ardent wink as he slid his one of his arms underneath your knees and the other underneath the small of your back. With almost no effort, he carefully lifted you off the couch and began making his way towards the stairs.

                   “It’s not like you’re giving me a choice at this point” you chuckled with your arms clinging tightly onto his neck.

                   “You’re right I’m not, but I do need to make up for being such a stingy jerk to you” Jihoon replied with a bold smirk across his face.

                    Oh this boy…


Who doesn't love a little cheeky P.O ? =P 

I hope you guys enjoyed this!!!! Especially all you hardcore BBCs out here!!! ^^ 

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS BELOW (: 

THEY WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!! *AIR HEARTS TO ALL OF YOU DEARIES* hehe! :3