-Chapter 1-

It's Not Mine!

 

 

 

 

Jihae hummed down the street as she walked back from her small job at the flower store on the small island of Jeju. She sees couples all the time, all lovey dovely walking into the shop. Hand in hand asking for the nicest of flowers. Of course, she always gave them either red or pink roses, being original with the choice. She didn’t mind. As long as the customers were happy, her day was as well. Jihae walked flipping out her phone to see her messages. None.

She sighed putting it back into her pocket. It wasn’t unusual for her to see no messages at all. Who would she text? Her only contact was the shop owner, friends from school?, take out, maybe her grandmother, and parents. Not like they’ll call her. They left Jihae here when she was 16 and taking care of herself. Being close with the shop owner, she gave her a job to live for herself.

“Damn… Life here is always so quiet…” she mumbled kicking a slight rock on the ground. Pausing, she watched the rock roll into a corner of a store step. Noting something on the ground next to the rock, she bent down and picked the object up. It was a ring. A ring with wings wrapped out on the sides, but the middle open. Making it look like the wings were meant to have the wings escpeely for the figure. “Wow… that’s pretty.” She admired the looking ring. Twirling it between her fingers.

“It’s not like it belongs to anyone… I mean. If someone really liked it, they would’ve not left it here to rote.”  Jihae slipped the ring onto her slim figure and contained to walk home. Slowly, opening the door of her small country home. Her small puppy jumped on her. “Akira! I missed you today! I couldn’t find you this morning.” She cooled hugging her life out of her white pup.

Doing her normal routine, she took out Akira’s food, did a little homework,fead him, and took a hot slower, then off to bed to start another day. The same usual day.

 

 

“Are you ing serious!?” yelled Minhyunk to the others.

“Aye, this is heaven. You shouldn’t be swearing.” Added Kevin, hitting the younger one on his head. “But still…” his attention turned to L.

“I said I’m sorry, already like over 100 times. What more do you want?” he asked pouting.

“Do you even understand how valuable that ring was? It was to be given to the queen!” yelled Jonghyun pounded his hands onto the table.

“Calm down guys, really…” Kevin said trying to calm them down.

“You guys need to cool it. We’re one and all at fault.” Stated Yongguk as the leader to his soldiers. “We didn’t watch it close enough. We’re all at fault.” Jonghyun and Minhyunk felt quiet.

“So, what do we do?” asked Yukwon kicking his foot up onto the white table.

“First get your feet off.” Yukwon sighed, then placed his feet down. “Second, we’re going down to earth do get it.” Commented Tao.

“What’s the big man going to say?” a groaning L. Joe questioned, waking up from his nap.

“He’s not.” The others shot his a look. “We’ll just have Angelo squad hang in for us. I’m pretty close with Himchan. He wouldn’t care.” Yongguk paused. “Plus, if the boss found out. Then we’re dead souls again. Maybe even sending us down. ALL the way down.” The others swallowed hard. “There. We leave soon. Grab your things and your rings.” Yonggguk left the room.

“Nice goin’.” Remarked Minhyunk hitting L’s head.

“Yah.” he yelled rising from his chair. “If you want a fight, I’ll give you one punk.” They looked into each other eyes, serious. Deadly serious. Kevin squished in between the two stopping them.

“Come on guys, we’re all on the same team.” Yukwon said help separating the two. Minhyunk scoffed, then walked into another room. “You guys need couple therapy.”

“Tsk. Whatever. It wasn’t my fault.” L walked out of the room, then into his.

“This is why I’m asleep most of the time.” Chuckled L. Joe rolling onto the couch again.

“Well, I’m going to figure out where that damn thing landed. You guys helping?” Yukwon and Kevin nodded following after him. Tao was left alone. “… I’ll guess I’ll go get my ring fixed…” he sighed flying out of the room.

 

--

She sat in the class room. Wondering why was life like this? You really didn’t need anything in school, except reading, and writing, simple math. Anything other than that is basically trash. Out of all the kids in school who in the world is going to become a scholar for big fancy calculus. What made less since was why Jihae was still in school. She has a job, a nice home, and almost enough money to travel somewhere else for a bit. She couldn’t have gone, but did since the shop owner told her to in order to keep her job.

“Miss. Nam!” yelled the teacher at Jihae. She snapped out of her trance to look at him. “What is the answer for number 39?” Jihae peered at the page. Nothing. She didn’t get it one bit. One thing she didn’t understand the best. Was ing calculus. “Detention, for failing to pay attention!” She slipped into her seat to sigh.

Opening her locker, as usual, several notes and razors came flooding out. She sighed picking them up. “Them again..?” she read the letter in her head. “Useless.” “Moron.” “Retard.” “Abandoned.” “Waste in space.”  Was what the notes usually said. Always said.

 

Walking to the nearest garbage can, she threw all the notes and razors away, but managed to cut herself on one. “damn.” She swore taking the figure into to on the blood.

“Well. Well, Well, Look. It’s the ugly duckling.” Scoffed the most popular girl in the school, Choi Minyung. Anything to , drugs, liquor, men, money, anything. She has it all. Everyone is her little slave at the so called,” school.”

“Leave me alone.” Sighed Jihae walking past her and the groupies, but they blocked her pass.

“Where the are you going?” asked Minyung sarcafictly.

“To detention, . Or do you want to serve it for me?” Jihae looked into her eyes.

“The nerve!” she grabbed Jihae by the hair, then slammed her into the ground. “Don’t look at me with your ugliness.” Minyung admired her work on Jihae, as she struggled to get up.

The sun light hitting Jihae’s finger, she noticed something shining. “What’s that?” she bent down to Jihae’s level. Then grabbed her hand. “Wooww~ it’s so cute! You have to give it to me!” Minyung nearly yanked the bone off Jihae’s finger.

“Stop! It’s not going to come off!” yelled Jihae in pain. Minyung didn’t care. She yanked and pulled. Not even a single dent. Minyung sighed, then stood up. “You better give me that tomorrow. Or I’ll cut off your stupid little finger.” Scoffing, she stomped onto Jihae’s hand, then left with her group. Jihae wanted to cry. Just lay there and cry so hard, she knew I’d feel so much better. But I’d make her weaker. Weaker and more pick able on them. The bastereds and real trash of the world.

“Hey.” Called someone behind her. Looking over her shoulder, a boy with a soccer ball in his hand and kind eyes looked at her. “You okay?” he asked. She nodded. “

You don’t look to good.” He set his ball down, then went down to help her. “Wow… Minyung and em’ really messed you up didn’t they?” he smirked taking her finger into his hand. “Here” He pulled out a bandage from his back pocket. Then strapped it around her finger.

“H-Hello Kitty…?” Jihae asked dumb folded.

“I get hurt a lot, so my mum packs me bandages all the time in my back pockets. I guess these pants have the hello kitty ones.” He laughed getting up, picking up his ball, and helping Jihae onto her feet. “Don’t let them push you around like that. No one deserves to be treated so low.” He smiled rubbing her head and walking off.

“W-Wait!” yelled Jihae. He stopped kicking his ball to look back. “What’s your name?” she asked.

He looked back and smiled. “Lee… Lee Woohyun.” He then walked down the hall.

“Well… they’re really kind people in this world… AW ! DENTENION!” she thought, but soon snapped back as she grabbed her things, then headed into the detention hall.