Chapter 1

The Line between Love and Friendship.

I wake up with her beside me. I look at the ceiling and smile. 'The best sleep over ever.'I thought. I look at her close up. How can someone be so beautiful? People say I'm prettier but I don't agree. 

"Jess?"

All my thoughts dissapeared and I see her face staring into mine with confusion. I guess she saw me staring at her while she's asleep.

"Oh, uh, we should go get ready for school." I reply.

"Oh, okay. Jess...can you go cook some eggs?" She replies and I look at her like she was crazy. She laughs. "I'm just joking. I'll cook it. If you cook we won't be able to go to school." She said, teasingly.

"Can I make some coffee then?"

"No. Your coffee is- I'll do it." She said getting out from the bed.

"Fine. I'll fix the bed then." I sigh in defeat.

...

I gobble up the last piece of bread on my plate and drink the remains of my milk. I burp and Tiffany looks at me, like her eyes were saying 'Manners.' I roll my eyes over her strictness. I take my plate up to the sink to wash it. After I was done I prepared a glass filled with ice cubes. I take the coffee Tiffany made that is now cold and poured it in the glass with ice cubes. My favorite, homemade ice coffee. It was my every school morning routine. I finished inhaling it. I head to the shower.

...

I go home. I'm very pissed. I don't know...why. Well, maybe I do. It just- It's frustrating!

(flashback)

"Did you hear? Sungmin's going to ask Tiffany out!" I stopped eating my sandwich as I hear this statement. I started eating again but I started eavesdropping. "This lunch." I stop chewing. Lunch...lunch is two periods away. Crap. What? How come Tiffany never told me about him?

...

It's lunch and I sit near Tiffany's hangout area. A few minutes later a guy comes, probably Sungmin. I watched, carefully to not be noticed. A few seconds later they hug and everybody starts clapping. I stop and stand up. Did-are they together? I'm...why? Am I jealous? Should I be? I walk away from the place and decided to ditch fifth and sixth period.

(end of flashback)

I run into my room and lay on it. Why do I feel so depressed?

...

Hello :D Sorry for the long waiting. Been really busy. Anyways, here it is. Sorry it's short, I just wanted to get a feel first. So, there. Sorry for any mistakes!