Nosy AJ!

Asian Fanfic account!

You and U-Kiss are close friends because of Hoon (childhood friend) who introduced you to them. You have a crush on AJ but you think is one-sided love, it's painful but you can endure it. You live just a block away from their dorm but your usually at their house goofing around with them. One day you started reading fanfics and you found them interesting so you wanted to make an account, you asked Hoon for his laptop (You were at their dorm in Hoon and AJ's room), he gave it to you and you started on your profile. You were busy trying to make your profile cute and funny and you didn't notice AJ who came in the room and started curiously peeking from your shoulder to see what you're writing. As expected you wrote "U-KISS" for your favourite group, when you wrote your Bias you wrote "Dongho" since he was the first you befriended in the group. AJ got furious and was glaring daggers at the laptop while you kept writing stuff on your profile.

When you were done you turned around to go and drink water but you almost had a heart attack when you saw AJ staring at you, you put your hand above your heart and asked him what he was doing there, he said he just wanted to see you and he seemed to be thinking of something. Before you were able to leave the room he asked you why you wrote Dongho as your bias and if you liked him with a hint of jealousy in his voice, you gaped at him and told him that you just see him as a brother and the reason why you wrote his name. He seemed relieved for some reason and told you that he'll be waiting for you cause he wanted to tell you something. You entered the kitchen to find Hoon and Soohyun talking and smiling to each other, you greeted them drunk water and went back to the room. AJ was sitting on his bed and he motioned for you to do the same.

He was gazing at you in deep thoughts but you snapped him back in reality as you hit him lightly at the head while smiling, he smiled back and suddenly he holded your hands, you blushed but said nothing but waited to hear what he has to say. He sighed and started talking. He told you that he is in love with you for a long time, he loves your laugh, your smile and generally everything that has to do with you and then he pecks you on the lips. You are frozen in place and quite shocked....you recover, smile at him and tell him that you also loved him for quite a while and he's surprised...you just laugh and kiss him. 2 hours laters and after the rest of the members came at the dorm (they had schedules) AJ told everyone that your a couple, they all cheered for you and hugged both of you. They decided to celebrate it and ordered food, you were sitting in the living-room laughing with Soohyun's and Eli's jokes and dancing (although you can't dance that well) with the crazy Kiseop! Later you were watching a movie and in the middle of the movie AJ leaned next to your ear and whispered 3 sweets words that you knew you wanted to hear and that you would probably get addicted too...you kissed him on the lips and whispered back "I love you,too"

 

I am not very good in english *bows* so please forgive me for any mistakes~!

 

After I finished :

 

After I read it again:

 

And after you read it:

 

But no matter what I: