My Thoughts

Rumours on ChangToria?

               

 

TVXQ!’s Maknae is DATING f(x)’s own leader?

 

She had been ignoring the calls that kept coming in her phone, begging to be answered but she barely paid any attention to it as she was keen to read the updates on the sudden ‘dating’ article upon her favourite man. “LoL KNetizens never failed to amuse me, an investigation squad team? They’ve gotta be kidding me.”

 

TVXQ!’s Maknae is DATING f(x)’s own leader? (2nd Part)

 

“Even a second part? They’re surely fast.”

 

And what she read next, the phone strap, the matching suitcases and the holding-hands moments, did tear her soul away. She sighed inwardly but still in amusement, “Aish, I never should’ve opened this article before.”

 

Scanning the same page over and over again, she finally made a conclusion, “She meant no harm. She’s the mother-hen of those evil twins anyway.” And that night she went to sleep with such a good laugh and contented.

 

SM denies that SNSD’s Sooyoung is dating Jung Kyung Ho

 

Her eyes were almost coming out from their sockets as she read the title, “It’s barely 24hrs and SM got another one with Sooyoung again? Wow this girl.” Rolling over the previous related articles to read and have some good insights, she could only chuckle and laugh again, fully pleased by the amounts of craps written there on those articles.

 

“First, she’s been connected to Won bin and after nearly a month Changmin knocked her down with Vic but not even a day she strikes back with her guy-friend? He’s not even anywhere near her ideal type.”

 

Shutting down the @allkpop site, she then back to her @twitter only to read some amusement comments from her fellow SAGEs and Sailors that she followed there, “SM’s PR is totally done for this week. It’ll be such an amusement if Changmin and Sooyoung are the one that truly dating LoL.”

 

Changmin’s dating Victoria?

 

Another article popped up in her sight as she read on the article attached to the paper in her grip. Two faces were also put together there on top of the article and soon she laughed over the article. “Sis, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“Just ChangSoo.” “What ChangSoo?” “Nothing, this article told that Changmin’s dating Vic but the picture was Sooyoungie~ and they even confidently bolded Victoria’s name on Soo’s picture. Here, take a look.”

 

“They’re dating each other?” “Who?”

 

“Changmin and Vic” “Dunno, it’s the rumours.”

 

“But this paper shipped Changmin with Sooyoung more.” “That’s what I’ve been saying as well.” And the car soon was filled with laughter coming from the girls while the parents in front just pleased to see their daughters last moment together before the eldest flew away to continue her sem.

 

 

#and its done.. the last part~ an entertainment slot for KPop in one of Malaysian's newspapers posted such article

but they mistakenly posted Soo's picture instead of Vic's <3 but i dont care because i got my ChangSoo right there in front of my eyes LoL