The Bumpy Life of Lara

Push

Prologue:

Clarabelle Porter was only 16 when she started working at the Morgens' mansion as their maid. Having been abandoned by her parents as a child, she was taken into child services but ran away when she was 13. She had an instant connection with Evan Morgen, the family's youngest son. Before they knew it, Lara was pregnant with his baby. They decided not to tell Evan's parents and bought a tiny hut nearby where Lara and her baby could live. A month after the baby was born, Evan visits Lara and they both resume their ual activities, resulting in another pregnant Lara. This has become a tradition that neither one gets tired of. Now she lives in the same little hut with 3 kids and is 35 weeks pregnant with her 4th baby.

 

Lara stared outside her house, watching over her 2 kids. She wore an old tight sun dress that shaped her bulging belly. She's still feeding her 1-year-old and she's almost 9 months pregnant again. A car pulled up in her makeshift garage. Evan Morgens stepped out and hugged the children. He went in and kissed Lara full on the lips. Lara kissed back passionately. " Ev, I'm feeding our baby. You might want to wait till after if you're gonna get some action from me." Lara said as she broke their kiss. "Don't you mean after that baby is born?" Evan replied jokingly as he pointed at their unborn child. "Haha very funny. I may be pregnant but that doesn't mean I want to rid myself of the only form of entertainment around here. If you know what I mean." "But isn't the lack of other entertainment the reason why you're pregnant every year ever since?" He replied with a laugh.