Same As Always.. Changed?

The Marriage-Contract

                                                 Geum Household 

Hyun Ae woke up like usual , the earliest. -.-a She rubbed her eyes and then went downstairs to make herself some breakfast.

Yawning , she grabbed a clean bowl from the counter and fixed herself some cereal. She got the milk from the refrigerator and then sat down and ate.

" Why does today seem darker than usual? It's 9 already.. wierd." Hyun Ae shrugged and continued eating. 

"BOOOO!!" A voice in her ear yelled. Hyun Ae's eyes widened as food almost came out of . She quickly turned around and glared at the person responsible for almost causing a mess.

It was YongGuk , the oldest and technically her appa. "Aigoo ,  mianhae Hyun Ae.."

He patted her back carefully. She still didn't take the glare away. " Yah Kappjaggya!!" YongGuk held onto his shoulder. " Pabo , I said I was sorry." Hyun Ae nodded. " I could've died , ya know?" 

YongGuk chuckled and wrapped his arms around her . " Don't exaggerate things , I wouldn't let such a thing come close to happen ,especially not to you."  

Hyun Ae beamed and kissed his cheek. " Gomawo Oppa." 

YongGuk let go after a while and went to the stove and got out a frying pan. " Why is it so dark outside? It's late already." Hyun Ae shrugged as she kept eating. 

"That's what I said but oh well , nothing can be done , it's normal." 

" Can you be a dear and wake up your fellow Oppa's?" Hyun Ae nodded and bolted upstairs.

She shared a room with YoungJae , because he's the only one willing to sleep in the same room with her. YoungJae and Hyun Ae grew up together , and have never been seperated. He's the only one that listens to Hyun Ae's 'Shopping Crises'. 

Hyun Ae has no parents. When her parents where alive YoungJae was with her all the time. He promised to take care of her always. Hyun Ae's parents died in a car accident during a terrible storm or what she's been told.

According to YoungJae , something else was the case of their death but he wont make her worry about that.

Hyun Ae jumped on his bed and waited until he woke up before stopping. " Oppa! Wake Up!" YoungJae groaned , keeping his eyes closed " I'm Awake.. wake the others." Hyun Ae  gave him a look.

She obviously knew he was lying. He's done this trick so many times , how many times does he think he can fool her? 

Hyun Ae stopped jumping and fell on top of him. " Aiyoooo , so comfortable." She said as she snuggled into his chest. YoungJae felt himself lose alot of air , but he still smiled. " Why are you so persistent .~ I'm tired." 

She shrugged. " Just get up and we wont have no problems." YoungJae's eyes finally opened and he kissed Hyun Ae on the cheek. Hyun Ae froze for a moment. It was quite obvious she had a huge crush on him.

He didn't know that nor did anyone else but if they werent' thought of as just siblings , they would be seen as a couple. 

"Arasso." He got up and Hyun Ae smiled before running out of his room to Zelo and JongUp's room. Since they're so childish , they shared a room together.

Apparenty , they where already awake , so Hyun Ae moved on to the last room. HimChan, YongGuk and In Ho's room. In Ho was YongGuk's son.He was only 3. YongGuk had a romance with a girl name So In Hee. YongGuk really loved her , but once In Ho was born she died.

Ever since that , YongGuk decided to give up on finding another love , because the only girl he truly ever loved is dead , but he doesn't blame In Ho at all. There's no reason for him to.

" In Ho stop jumping jeballlllll..." >.< HimChan whined as he tried to sleep. Hyun Ae smiled and nodded . " He's only trying to wake you , which is what I came to do as well but I guess In Ho beat me." Hyun Ae got to his bed and grabbed In Ho and kicked HimChan before walking out.

"Wake Up!" She yelled and HimChan ran out the door , down the stairs. In Ho giggled and snuggled in Hyun Ae.

Everyday was a happy day. It was always the same here. They wanted to keep being a happy family.

"DaeHyun's coming over today , woohoo!" Zelo yelled as he ate his breakfast.

"What's sp good about that pabo coming over? He's so rude. >.< She implied. YoungJae and YongGuk chuckled. " You know you like him Hyun Ae." JongUp confessed. 

Hyun Ae's eyes almost popped out. "Excuse me?! Ani, never!" JongUp rolled his eyes. " Arasso, whatever you say."

"Bwo! I'm serious!" HimChan patted her shoulder. " Sit and finish your breakfast , don't listen to him." Hyun Ae stuck her tongue out at him and sat down.

                                               

                                                 Later on                          

YongGuk knew DaeHyun because they're both orphans. That's where they all basically met. Once YongGuk was old enough , he decided to leave and make his own money. Since , the rest where like his family , he couldn't just leave them there. 

He , after a long process , gained custody of them. Hyun Ae , JongUp, and Zelo are the only ones still under age , so he's still the guardian that makes the decisons for them.

Hyun Ae was playing with In Ho in the living room when their was a knock on the door. Hyun Ae picked up In Ho and opened the door. She grew disgusted and looked away , letting the person in. "Come in ,stranger."  " Daehyunnn."In Ho mumbled happily. DaeHyun smirked and walked in , poking her side. 

"Anneyeong In Ho.~ He cooed and made silly faces at him to make him laugh. Hyun Ae closed the door and walked away to where the rest where. -.- In the pool. Tsk Tsk.

DaeHyun quickly took off his shirt and his pants , jumping into the pool. Hyun Ae made a face. " In Ho , do you want to go in?" In Ho nodded. " Come in with me , I'm scawwed." Hyun Ae chuckled. " Arasso. Let me go change real quick."

Hyun Ae put him down and went inside. " Hyun Ae's coming in ! " Zelo yelled , a smirk planted on his face. "Revenge for last time ! kuchi?! " HimChan asked. They all nodded. 

" What did she do?' DaeHyun asked confused. "You'll see. JongUp answered.

A few minutes later Hyun Ae came out in her bikini. All eyes were laid on her. 

DaeHyun seemed to pay the most interest. She's changed... from the years