1

The Store

Krystal's P.O.V

I was looking through some clothes at the clothes store when I found the most perfect shirt ever, so I went to try it on. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while, admiring myself when there was a knock on the door.

"Jung, I know you're in there."

"..Who is it?" I asked.

"Your favourite other maknae friend. Ssul." The voice replied.

"Yah Ssul come in!" I squeaked.

The door opened and Sulli entered. She closed it behind her and looked at me.

"How long have you been here? You know there is a huge line outside waiting to try stuff on." She said.

"Only like five minutes, it doesn't matter, I'm done now anyway." I said.

I pulled off the shirt, Sulli didn't mind. We'd become close enough friends to be comfortable around each other getting dressed. Just before I put my shirt on she stopped me.

"..Squishy." She mumbled.

"..What?" I blinked.

"You heard me." She said. "Let me feel."

"Feel what?" I asked.

I slowly followed her trail of sight to see she was staring at my chest.

"..Please." She added.

"..Yah no way!" I squeaked.

"I'll be gentle I promise!" She pleaded.

"No! Yours are better than mine anyway." I mumbled, putting on my old shirt.

But she kept trying. "Just let me feel!"

"Fine then!" I grumbled.

She put her hands on my chest. Everything felt quite awkward.

"..Squishy." She mumbled again.

"I didn't think you would actually do it." I said, staring at her.

Just then, the door swung open and my unnie Jessica was stood in the doorway watching us.

"Krys, we need to- ..What the hell." She stopped and stared at us. In my head I was thinking 'Oh great, HellSica has been activated.'

"This is NOT what it looks like." Sulli said, quickly taking her hands off me.

"That's what they all say." Jessica growled.

"Unnie I let her do it, it's okay!" I said, trying to save Sulli from certain doom.

"..Just finish getting ready and come out. I want an oppa's opinion on this." Jessica said.

"I'm ready now unnie, I just need to put the other shirt back." I said.

We left the changing rooms and walked around the store and put the shirt back and went outside where T.O.P was sat. We never called him by his name, he was always oppa to us.

"Oppa!" Jessica yelled.

He almost jumped out of his seat. "..What?"

"I caught these two doing something bad!" Jessica said.

Oppa looked at us curiously.

"..She's lying." I said.

Sulli nodded. "It wasn't bad!"

Jessica looked around, there was a crowd of fans gathering. "..We'll talk about this in the car." She said.

A few minutes later after fighting our way through the crowd we were sat in the car. Oppa was driving.

"Sulli was groping Soojung." Jessica said.

"..Really?" Oppa asked, blinking.

"Yah no she's making it sound worse than it is!" I squealed.

"That's simply what it is though!" Jessica yelled. "Now stop arguing with me or you're going to be grounded Soojung!"

"Sorry unnie.." I mumbled and I went silent.

"Sulli pushed her against the wall and d her s.." Jessica began.

I felt my cheeks burning, I looked over at Sulli. She shrugged.

"And now she's shrugging! Got anything to say for yourself Choi Jinri?!" Jessica shrieked.

"I'm sorry for groping Krystal's s. It won't happen again.." Sulli mumbled.

I looked up and I could tell oppa was trying his best not to laugh.

 

When we got back Jessica grounded me and Sulli anyway which was pretty pointless because we shared a room since Sulli's parents were visiting a different country. We had a bunk bed, I was on top. I heard the turning of a page.

"Are you reading?" I asked.

There was a grunt from below which meant Sulli was deep in concentration.

I looked down at her. All that could be seen of her was her head and her arms. "...Are you ?" I asked awkwardly.

"..Maybe." She said.

I giggled slightly. "You know Jessica unnie will kill us if she finds out."

Sulli put her book down. "Oh well, I can cope with that. Come sit." She patted next to her.

I slid down the ladders and sat next to her. "You'll probably kick me out of your bed, I'm freezing." I said, grinning.

"You'll warm up soon." She said.

I nodded and stared up at the bunkbed above. There was a short silence when I felt Sulli's hand on mine.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

I nodded. "You just did." I giggled.

"Yah Soojung, I'm being serious." She said, giggling too.

"Carry on anyway." I said.

"You know what happened in the store.. That wasn't just a random thing.. I've.. Been feeling things for you Soojung.. I was quite proud of what I did.. But I want to know if you love me back.." She said, blushing slightly.

I thought for a while. "Well.. I've never really thought about it much.. But I guess I do love you back." I said. I felt my cheeks burning again.

"So.. Will you be mine?" She asked.

My heart jumped a little.. I thought about it. "Sure." I said finally.

She smiled and hugged me. "Saranghaeyo Soojung-ah."

"I love you too Ssul~" I said and I pulled myself under the covers and cuddled her.

We were both asleep in each other's arms when I heard the door creak. It always creaked when it opened. I slowly slid out of Sulli's arms and rolled over under the covers. I was greeted by oppa's face.

"Oppa.. What are you doing in here.." I asked, yawning slightly.

"I could ask you what you're doing in Sulli's bed. You know that Sica's going to kill you if she sees you there." Oppa said.

"I had this conversation with Ssul.. I don't care what Sica unnie says.. She can't seperate our love.." I mumbled.

"So you two are dating?" Oppa asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded. "Don't tell unnie though.."

"Thought you said that you didn't care?" He said, grinning.

"Well.. Maybe I kind of do." I sighed. "Now let me go back to sleep before I.." I stopped as I felt Sulli's arms wrap around me again and pull me back into her embrace.

"I'll just leave then. Sleep well." Oppa said, then he left.

When I looked up, Sulli was still asleep. I closed my eyes again, but it wasn't long before I heard the screeching of my unnie's voice.

"YAH JUNG SOOJUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I moaned and opened my eyes again to see Jessica unnie stood glaring at me.

"It's this thing they call sleep.. You love sleep.." I mumbled.

"Sleeping in the arms of Sulli, the one who d you?" She asked, and tried to pull the covers off.

"She's not that bad- UNNIE NO!" I squealed, pulling the covers up.

"What are you hiding dongsaeng?" She asked, I could tell she was about to go completely mad.

"Uhhm.." I wondered if I should lie, but I was in enough trouble already.. Why not add to it? "Sulli's ."

And that was it, Jessica literally exploded which caused Sulli to wake up.

"?! ?!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS JUNG SOOJUNG! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" She screamed, dragging me out of bed and along the floor.

I watched Sulli giggling at me from under the covers, I was tempted to yell something at her but I was going to get the full wrath of HellSica. Sica dragged me to her room and slammed the door.. And HellSica was revealed.

Sulli's P.O.V

I could hear Jessica screaming at Krystal from the other side of the house. I felt sorry for Krystal, it was my fault that this happened. I slowly got up out of bed and put some clothes on and went down for breakfast. Oppa was sat in the kitchen reading the newspaper.

"Congratulations." He said as I entered.

"Thank you." I said, and automatically went into an award speech but stopped halfway through.

"..What was that?" He asked, chuckling at me.

"Nothing.. Let me get food, I'm starving.." I mumbled, getting a bowl of cereal.

A couple of minutes later, Krystal and Jessica entered. Jessica was looking very mad, Krystal looked like she'd been crying. We all sat around the table not saying a word. Mainly because I was eating. As I was about to stand Jessica coughed.

"I'm not done with you, Jinri." She growled.

"Oh.." I blinked.

Jessica led me upstairs to her room, and I got the same treatment that Krystal had. She screamed at me until she could scream no more.

"Go.. Away.." She panted, her voice was gone.

I nervously shuffled to my room and sat down on my bed and started reading. Krystal came in a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry about my unnie.. But it was my fault.." She mumbled, sitting next to me.

"It's okay.. It's my fault though.. It's over now anyway. We need to be careful.. Who knows, maybe Vic eomma and Amber might hear about this.." I said, putting Krystal in my lap.

"I think oppa likes Jungli." Krystal said randomly.

"Why?" I asked.

"He came in last night whilst you were sleeping and spoke to me. He did the eyebrow thing too!" She squeaked.

I giggled. "Yah, I wish I could have seen. His eyebrows are funny when they move."

We stayed in my bed all day just talking to each other. I wouldn't of had it any other way.