First and Final

Obsession

"You are my obsession, You are my obsession, you are my you are my You are my obsession."

 

 

It was all coming down to the final performance of the Neverland tour. Lee Kiseop still hadn't realized Aj's feelings for him, and Aj still couldn't confess them to him. The song Aj had written for the album, Obsession, was the best he could do to confess his feelings. Some of the other members saw this right away, Kevin, Soohyun, Hoon, they had all come to talk to him about it.  Kevin urged him to confess his feelings wheverever he could. Soohyun warned him to be careful, as the leader and a friend he didn't want to see anyone get hurt. Hoon simply listened, he wanted Aj to be happy but he didn't know what kind of advice to give. Aj had obviously wrote the lyrics and he asked the manager if it could be a duet between him and Kiseop. Their manager liked the idea and also thought that the song would be good for fanservice, and that was more than Aj thought would happen. He would be on stage, alone with Kiseop singing the song that he had wrote for him. He just couldn't believe it, and then he had to. For months Aj sang his heart out on stage to the boy that he was sure saw nothing but friendship. As much as he Aj loved him, he knew that if Kiseop didn't feel the same way, their friendship would be ruined and he would be completly crushed, so he just stayed quiet.

 

''Love equal Obsession Obsession equal Love"'

 

 

Aj woke up very early on the last day of the final concert. He rolled out of bed with a groan and went to take a shower. He was the first up out of the everyone he shared the hotel room with. Kiseop and Eli shared one bed and he and Kevin shared the other. He showered and dressed and walked back into the main room. He walked over and brushed a strand of dark hair out Kiseops face and watched him peacefully sleep for a few minutes.
"Jae....Jae" Kevin rubbed his eyes as he sat up in bed. "You need to tell him. I don't think he would reject you. You always look so sad now. What if he loves you? You'll never know until you tell him."
"But what if you're wrong? What if he does reject me?" Kevin frowned and got up to start making breakfeast. "I appreciate you trying to help but haven't you ever had feeling for someone that you scared to hear and see their reaction?" Aj tucked Kiseop in a little better seeing as he had kicked off some of the blankets in his sleep and went to help Kevin cook.  
"Eli." he mumbled.
"What?" Aj asked. 
"I like Eli." Kevin admittled.
Aj was silent for a minute, that was actually very surprising. "Are you going to tell him?" he finally asked.
"I don't know." Kevin shrugged. "He's seems too straight. I don't think he'd want me." They cooked in silence for awhile and evenually Kevin broke the silence. "If you confess to Kiseop, i'll confess to Eli."
Aj smiled softly. "I'll think about it."

 

"Nae jalmosiya himdeuleo hajana Neoegen igeon sarang anin jibchagijanha"

 

Kiseop and Aj were now left in their hotel room. Kevin and Eli had gone off to wherever. Kiseop was pretending to watch tv as he ate breakfeast. He was actually watching Aj out of the corner of his eye, he was writing, no doubt lyrics for some new songs. He admired Aj so much. He was smart and funny and talented, and cute for sure. But when Aj (and Hoon) had first come to Ukiss, Kiseop wasn't too fond of him. He missed Alexander and Kibum, he was very sad to see them leave, but he knew what it was like to be the new guy, and soon he forgot his negative feeling and they became friends. Kiseop smiled happily as he turned his attention back to the tv, he didn't want to be caught staring in any way. He started eating again and hummed a bit of obsession without even realizing it. 

 

"You are my obsession"

 

It was now the middle of the concert. Aj had had all day to confess his feelings but he just couldn't do it.  Aj had caught Kiseop watching him a few times throughout the day but he wasn't sure what that meant.  They finished the song Someday and everyone left the stage and the intro video to Obsession began playing. Backstage Aj took a few drinks of water and took a deep breath as he walked back out and began singing. 

"Yeah love which is ineffable i really wanna talk to you right now this is my obsession"


"Nae Jalmosiya himdeuleo hajana Neoegen igeon sarang anin jibchagijanha"'


"You are my obsession Cause all of my confession Is all about obsession"


"I let you down Tears are falling down down down"


"You are my You are my You are my obsession"


"Mal eobsi neuggyeojineun neowi pyojeonge goodbye"
"Neo ijeul jasini eobseo eojjeol suneun eobseo goodbye"

The song finished and Aj lifted his had to caress Kiseops cheek. He pulled him closer and wrapped his other arm around his waist and gave him a soft but passionate kiss. This kiss said more than anything he could ever say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short and sweet but i hoped you enjoyed