1

Dare

Hana POV

"BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG"

Aishhh, i heard my alarm ring. Please just 10 more minutess......

I slapped my hands onto my alarm to make it just turn off. 

ANI ANI ANI ANI!!! HANA U BABO!!!! WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!! 

I got out of bed and wore my slippers. Then i took my uniform and towel to my bathroom to take a fresh, clean shower. 

"Ahhh, I feel refreshed~" I cooed while I got out of the shower. I wore my uniform. 

tumblr_mj3gsyUT0D1s4qlv8o1_500.jpg

I brushed my hair down. 

I then took my bag and cell downstairs. 

samsung-galaxy-s3-pink.jpg?w=262

"Ahnyeong umma and appa~~" I kissed them both on the cheek. Then they both kissed me back.

"Umma, i'm not hungry. I can just go to school." I tolde her.

"Wae? Jinjja? Arasso. But eat lunch, okay? Ahnyeong sweetie." 

"Naeee, ahnyeong appa and umma!" With that i left for school. 

>>

Once i got to school, i saw my BFFF Hyeri waiting for me in the front. 

"HYERIIII!!!!" I called out for her. She then looked at me and smiled then ran to me.

We both went inside our school, which is called S.M High. We sstarted to talk about TEEN TOP's new comeback Miss Right.

"I know right!! Changjo is soooo hot!!" I exclaimed

"Aniiii!!! C.A.P is soo hot." Hyeri said

Then we started to laugh randomly. Until we heard screaming and yelling,

"SEHUUNNN OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!"

"BAEKHYUNNNN MARRY ME!!!!" 

"LUHAN OPPA YOUR SO HOTTTT!!!!"

Aish, those fangirls are at it again. This happens everyday. We come to school and talk for a bit but then we hear screaming and yelling. And, it's all because of the kingkas called EXO. I can admit that they are hot but seriously.... WHATEVER!!! I'll admit everything!!! I have a crush on their maknae Sehun. He's older then me though.

He is sooo cute and hot...

"BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG" 

Oh there our bell. Class starts !!

First class was without Hyeri but with Sehun and Kai. 

It was music class. I play the Flute and Sehun and Kai both play the Trumpet. 

I took out my instrument and cleaned it. I put it together. While waiting for our sunsaengim to come we started to talk. Well, i started to talk to my other friend. Her name was Soojung. 

"Don't you think Kai is soo hot??" She asked me.

"Yaa, i think all of them are all hot but Sehun is the best~~" I exclaimed while clasping my hands together, pretending to daydream about Sehun. 

"I th-" Soojung got cut off by the loud Trumpets blowing. 

"Ahhh, my ear." I touched my ear. 

I then heard Sehun and Kai laughing and high-fiving each other. 

We both looked at them. Soojung was glaring daggers at them. 

Sehun POV

"Yah, lets blow the trumpets in their ears loudly." Kai whispered secretly

I smirked and nodded. 

While Soojung and Hana were talking we blew in their ears loudly. 

I saw Hana touching her ear. Probably it hurt her ear. 

"Hahahahah." Me and Kai started laughing. We high-fived each other. 

Then we saw saw them staring at us. Well. Actually Soojung was glaring daggers at us. 

'I just want to stick this flute in the trumpet." We heard Hana mumble. 

"HAHAHAHAH!" Me and Kai started laughing loudly.  

"Wowww, never knew a nerd can be this wrong." Kai said

"Mwo?" Hana asked in disbelief. 

"Hana, lets not waste our time." Soojung told Hana.

Then our sunsaengnim came. Ugh. Why is she so ugly. 

>> 

 

"Yah look at that nerd and her other nerdy friend." Kai laughed
 
EXO were all in the cafeteria and found the nerd Park Hana with her friend Lee Hyeri. 
 
"They're so...non curvy." Baekhyun said while eyeing there bodys. 
 
"I like curvy bodys, like you." Sehun smirked at a random girl he brought beside him, to have fun with. 
 
"YAH! I got an idea!" Kris exclaimed
 
"What?" We all asked in unision.
 
"How  bout we make a deal."
 
"What kind of deal?" Sehun asked
 
"To make the innocent Park Hana fall in love with Sehun. Then when she ends up falling in love, just dump her bad and tell all her embarrasing secrets to the WHOLE school." Kris explained 
 
Everyone voted if he should do it. 
 
Sehun scoffed, "Thats easy." 
 
"Ok, the deal starts today then." 
 
"Arasso."
 
____________________________________________
 
 
Short chapter. I know. I don't have time though :( I didn't even go to school because i felt sick. 
 
But the music part was actually based on me and my friends. LOL. I play the flute and they play the trumpet. And i actually said that but i didn't mean it like wrongly kekeke. 
 
Please comment ^-^
 
Mar-8-13 12:57 PM
 
comment&subscribe
 
xoxo
 
kim bomi
 
 ❤
 
tumblr_mjcgc7YUzt1r5xkcko1_500.jpg