One

Prom Night

 

"Hey Ryeowook!" 

 

I turn when I heard my name being called and a blush came to my face when i saw him walking towards me. I grip onto the books that I held tightly against my chest as he made way towards me.

 

"Y-yes?"

 

I stutter out and I mentally scold myself inside my head. How could I stutter in front of him? That was really embarrasing. A chuckle came from him making me felt like sinking even more. 

 

So handsome

 

"I want to ask you something" 

 

He said as he rub the back of his neck with his hands. I bit my lips waiting for him to say what it was, hoping it was what I wanted to happen.

 

"Will you...." 

 

He trailed on with his words and I fiddle my fingers, feeling really nervous with what he had wanted to ask me about.

 

"Will you.... tell Sungmin that i want to see her?"

 

He blurt out, totally not what I wanted to hear. I faked a smile before nodding.

 

"Thanks"

 

He said and I nod. I lightly bow at him before turning away, blinking back the tears that was thretening to fall.

 

"Ryeowook, wait!"

 

He called out. I froze on my spot and turn to face him, my heart beating fast. I saw him looking so hesitent.

 

"Wh-what is it?"

 

I ask. He was about to open his mouth when suddenly a shout could be heard.

 

"Donghae-opppa!!!!!"

 

It was Yoona, the . I glowered lightly when she clung her arms around his and kiss his cheeks. When she saw me, she scoff before turning to my man.

 

Yes, my man!

 

"What are you doing here, nerdy?"

 

She ask and i sigh deeply. I look at him before raising a brow trying to tell him that he better be quick.

 

"Oh, tell her I'll meet her at the usual place. The both of us wants to see her"

 

He said and i nod before sprinting away. I couldn't see them together. Maybe the rumors were true. Maybe he is dating that .

 

Maybe, I don't have a chance.

 


 

A growl left my lips when I saw how clingy the girl was toward him. I hate it! I hate that ! I hate him!

 

I hate it how he is so oblivious about everything, of his surrounding, on how innocent he is being. He didn't even notice when I was seducing him.

 

I want him wrap around my and forever be mine.

 

But he was being so oblivious, like he hadn't even notice me. I came to the conclusion since that day that I hate him. 

 

Yet, I love him.

 

"Come on Cho Kyuhyun, dont be so obvious"

 

A snicker came from my side and I glared at the former. It was Zhou mi, my very best 'friend' or should I say frenemy.

 

I hate that guy.

 

"What do you want Mimi?" 

 

I ask as I lean against the chair, looking at him as he bit the apple he had in his hand. He raise a brow, ignoring the glare he got from the librarian.

 

"oppa kyuhyun, oppa. Haven't you learn about respect, Cho Kyuhyun?" 

 

He ask and I chuckle lightly not wanting to bother the others at the library. I put my arms crossed on the table giving a sweet smile, or so i thought.

 

"Rules Mimi, rules. Haven't you learn about the rules in the library? Because they say, you will get the wrath of the scary librarian"

 

I said and at the same time came the librarian who had pull him by the ear. I laugh quietly at him as i pack my books.

 

I took a glance at him and regret immediately. She was giving him a kiss and i couldn't stand seeing it. Immediately I sprint out of the library, blinking back the tears as I make my way.

 


 

I glared from under the blanket when the door to my room was slammed open. I knew who it was but i didn't bother to care. I have my broken heart to deal with right now.

 

It was after a few minutes, there was nobody to bother me making me quite confused. Where is she? I thought and pull the blanket I had from my face.

 

I saw Kyuhyun on the bed, hugging the pillow close to her chest as she sob.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah" 

 

I called and she look up. Our eyes met and immediately she got to my side hugging me close. The both of us hug each other knowing what we are feeling then.

 

"I hate him"

 

She muttered and i nod.

 

"I hate him too"

 

I said and she nod.

 

Well, maybe this is our fate