when the newlywed meet the crazy sunbaenims

Minyoon WGM

4th EPISODE

 

Yoona POV

It's quite a while since I went to SHINee's dorm. Me and Minho had a packed schedule. Me being with my girls had tour in Japan while Minho being busy with Dream Girl comeback and promotions. Altough we're really busy right now, he still sent me a text, simple text always reminded me that I had married, not a real married just I love the fact that I have someone who care about me like a husband. Sometimes Minho will call me to listen to my stories, or he will tell me about the challenges they will do if they win something, or he will talked to my unnies. My unnies already fall for their new in law, they praise Minho so much, they even watched every Dream Girl performances, not that I'm complain.

Today is March 9th, we had our Japan concert while Minho will have Music Bank performance in Indonesia. Today the concert feels different. Our lovely sones celebrate uri leader's birthday, we celebrate her birthday on stage, we throw the confetti, blow the cake together, until Taeyeon unnie shed a tears because of happiness. In the end of our show, Minho make a camera call to send her a birthday wish altough he is in the middle of the show, "what a lovely in law I had" said Taeyeon unnie after ended their call.

"Yoong, is it the time for you to leave?" Asked Seohyun. I checked at my phone, oh right I should get the plane or I'll be late.

"I'm going unnie, bye!"

"Okay bye! Say my hi to Minho!" I heard one of my unnies shout. I smiled at the tought of I'll meet Minho soon.

 

Minho POV

 

The Music Bank ended with a great support from our fans, I'm glad. With Kyuhyun and Taecyeon hyung as the hosts the fans went wild. We sang 4 songs today like Stand By Me for the first, then Sherlock and we sang Dream Girl and Beautiful for the first time overseas! Anyway, during the concert I took some selcas with suju hyung, even Yesung hyung posted it on his twitter page. Right now I'm inside my room that I'll stay until tomorrow night. I'm waiting for Yoona's text. Then I felt my pocket vibrated.

From: yoong~ I'm already at the airport, see you in about 8 hours. Sleep well neh?

I smiled read her text

To: yoong~ You too, take a rest. See you soon :)

And I passed out.

 

I felt something bounched beside me and kicked my arms. Who the hell- "Hyuuuung!! Wakey wakeey!! You already sleep for almost 8 hours! Are you listening hyung?!"

I wake up in an instant listening to the voice. 8 hours? Yoona will arrived soon.

"Ah finally you're awake!" I saw Taemin sit in front of me. I rubed my eyes trying to adjust my eyes with the brightness.

"Ppali take a bath hyung! Yoona noona will come here soon!"

"Arasso arasso Taemin-ah" I ruffled his hair and goes to the bathroom.

"Hyung, the four of us will go to-ah what they said earlier? Engg.. Ah! Monas! Take care of Yoona noona hyung! Bye!" I heard the door closed.

 

Few minutes later..

 

I already finished my bath and changed to some comfortable outfit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My phone buzzed

 

From: yoong~

I'm on my way to your hotel :)

To: yoong~

See you in no time :D

 

I came down to the lobby and waiting for my wife. I'm glad not a lot of people was there at the time.

Few minutes later, I saw my wife walking to the main door with the caera PD and the camrea already rolling. Wait a second, What the hell she's wearing right now!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I stomped my feet to her direction, aish this girl.

"Annyeong Mino~" She greeted me with her bubbly smile. I give her my annoyed look.

"Don't annyeong me, what are you wearing huh?" She looked down to looked at her outfit, "What's wrong with this?"

"Aish!" I pull out my jacket and tied it to her waist. She seems confused with my attitude.

"Next time don't wear this kind of short, it's too short. I don't like people starring at my wife's legs. Did you forget that you alreadya married woman now?" 

"Why this is a problem to you? I wore something like this on the show and you never protest about it!' she sxclaimed.

"Well, first, you're not on a show, second, you're overseas, and third, you're with me now and I don't want anyone's eyes stare at your legs. Got it?"

"You're making no sense" She shake her head.

"No, but I'm being a husband right now"

 

"This is the first time they had a fight"

"As if you can call this as a fight. More like an overprotective husband"

 

"But Minho.."

"Yah! What's with this couple early morning?" 

 

"Eunhyuk and donghae-ssi!!"

"Why they always together?"

"Sussh!"

 

3rd POV

 

"Ah oppa! you're here?" Yoona bowed a little and ignore Minho

"Of course dongsaeng! What are you doing here anyway?" Eunhyuk asked Yoona. As he know, SNSD had a tour at Japan last night.

"I'm visiting this annoying guy" Yoona pointed to Minho. Minho's eyes like want to popped out from its place hearing her words.

"Hey! This annoying guy is your husband!" He sanpped

"Yeah, a very annoying husband" She sanpped back.

"Can you guys please stop? You're making a scene" Hearing what Donghae said, Yoona and Minho looked around them and saw that some people already gathering around them.

"Aish couples these days. You and you, come with us!" Eunhyuk with his leader tone.

Minho and Yoona following their sunbaes without uttering any single words.

They soon arrived in front of a door.

"Why are we here hyung?" asked Minho

"Get in, alot of people must be happy to have a teasing object"

When the couples come into the room, they saw their seven sunbaes in different possitions. Siwon looked outside the window while drinking some tea/coffee, Kyuhyun and yesung in front of the tv playing some games, ryeowook and sungmin chatting at the corner of the room, Kangin and Shindong eats some food on the table in front of Yesung ad Kyuhyun.

"Guys, we have some guests" Donghae announced.

Suddenly seven pair of eyes turn to the couple.

Kyuhyun: "My kyuline member is coming!"

Shindong: "Omo~ sweet couple!"

Kangin: "Wanna have breakfast?"

Siwon: smiles and wave his hand

Ryewook: "Yoona-yah! You're coming!"

Sungmin: "Minho must be happy!"

Yesung: "I'll post your photos, it'll be nice"

The couple: "Annyeong haseyo sunbaenims"

"Come in you guys, have a seat" Sungmin pushed Minho and Yoona to sit on the sofa.

"How nice of you Yoona to come all the way here to see your husband" Ryewook blurted.

"Minho must be glad" Siwon said.

Yoona rolled her eyes, "Aniyo, he already insulted me"

"Oh why?" Shindong asked.

"He said my short is too short and he didn't like it.

"Why would I like, people will stare at your legs!"

"Eyyyy, stop it guys!"

"Both of you doing useless thing. Now now, give your hand" Eunhyuk asked Yoona and Minho to give their hand. Yoona give her hand and so did Minho.

Enhyuk placed yoona's hand on Minho's hand. "Both of you alredy married, so be nice each other, listen to each other liking, and make a happy memories. arasso?"

"Now, give a kiss. Poppo!"

"aaah maldo adwae hyung!" Minho protested.

"Poppo poppo!" Suju keep chattering poppo all the way. clapping for making some sounds,

 

"Poppo poppo poppo"

 

"Hyuung~"

Yoona blushed, she don't know what to say. 'otteoke~' she tought.

"Be a man and kiss already Minho!" said Kyuhyun, evil as always.

Yoona give a peek at Minho. and Minho too. So Yoona adverted her eyes.

Suddenly..

"Mianhae Yoong~"

And all she felt is a sudden touch at her cheek, a soft lips landed on it is enough to make her burn in shyness. 'Aigoo my heart.. why are you beating like this?' She asked herself.

 

 

 

 

Done!

I did this in hurry, because I had a class in an hour and i'm still at home, it takes an hour to get to campus and I didn't even prepared yet. 

But hope you like it guys.

Comments, subscribes will be loved.

Thankyou *kiss*

 

 

yumikk623: thankyouu. your comments helped me alot :3

yoonda: how is it? kekeke~

hina_ikuto2: i updates! hihihi what do you think?~

minhonna: is this long eough? *hugs*

 

and this lovely Super Junior pic for my lovely readers :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

kbye~