meeting the in law

Minyoon WGM

Minho POV

 

-SHINee's dorm-

 

"Mino-ah, wait a second" Yoona hold my arm, stopping me from opening the door.

"Hem?" I asked

"I'm nervous, will they like me?" she keep fidgeting and worried.

"Aw please yoong, you already know them, they won't eat you. Besides, I'm here :)" I patted ther shoulder to encourage her.

"Still.." and she pouted.

"Look.." I touch her chin to make her look at me "You and my member know each other, and I'm sure they will like you because they already know you Yoong, trust me I'll help you. Arasseo?" I smiled. She nodded. I hold her hand and opened the door.

"I'm home!"

"Minho-ah! We're in the kitchen! Ppali!" I heard joghyun hyung shouted. Trypical jonghyun hyung, feels like in the jungle hearing his shout.

"Let's go, they are waiting" I held her hand tighter, her hands are cold just like I touched an ice.

"Yo Minho! And.." Jonghyun hyung paused for a second, and I can read that he's confuse right now.

"Eh Yoona-ssi? I tought it was Yuri noona. Taemin said it was her, so he's kinda miserable I had his banana milk" Key looked confuse too.

"Banana milk? Yuri unnie?" Yoona looked at me too.

"Guys please, let me make this straight" I placed the bucket and all on the kitchen counter

"Taemin-ah!! Can you come her for a second?!" I shouted looking for our maknae.

"Andwae hyung!! I lost my banana milk!! I hate you!!" He shouted back. Yoona giggle beside me and can hear her silent "cute~"

"Just come here! I'll buy you that milk!" And there he is, walked to me with a messy face, banana milk, I adore you for making the maknae like this! You're the one!

"Hyuuuuung~ where is my..." He stopped his sentence and looked at Yoona. "Eeeh. Why Yoona-noona is here? And where is Yuri-noona?"

"Can all of you sit down first?" I asked them. They sat on the stool in the kitchen without missing Onew hyung fell from his seat. "Auch!" He rubbed his bottom.

"Oppa gwaenchana?" Yoona run to his side and helped him stand.

"I'm okay, it happens a lot" he grin.

"Be careful oppa" she smile looked concern of him.

"I will Yoona-ah" Then onew hyung patted her bangs.

"Yah yah yah! That bangs is mine!" I swept Onew hyung's hands from her bangs, aish seriously!

"Your bangs? You don't have a bangs Minho! You just cut your hair!" Key with his straight words.

"It's mine, literally. She's my wife afterall" I shrugged.

"Bwoooh!!!" They shouted all together, eh, did I already said thet Yoona is my wife? Aaahaha maybe I did. It slipped :p

 

"I've expected that their reaction will be like that" Minho laughed. "But I guess, it's kinda entertaining right?"

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Im Yoona imnida. Please take care of me" She bowed politely  to my members.

"Annyeong haseyo, we're shining SHINee!" my members bowed to her. so funny

"Eiiii Minho-ah, aren't you SHINee too? Get a bow with us too! Aish this kid" Jonghyun hyung protested.

"Aniyo, I'm Yoona's husband" I said with my poker face. Yoona give a small punch on my arms. "Wae? Am I right?" She just pouted at me. "kyeopta~" I pinched her cheeks.

"Hyung! Can you stop it? I'm in the verge of puke!"

"Can we just eat? I'm hungry! Omoo my chickens"

"Take a seat please our beautiful sister in law, aaah I'm envy you Minho, Yoona is too pretty for you. Tsk"

"Yah! Jonghyun hyung! Am I that bad?" I scowled.

"Kinda. Mehrong~"  he stucked his tongue at me, mocking me.

"Ya!! Can both of you stop being like a child?! Do I need to hit you with my spatula?" The diva so called Kim Kibum held his spatula. Key and spatula isn't a great combination.

"I'm eating" I surrender.

 

 

Yoona POV

 

"It is the first time I see SHINee members at their dorm, they're so funny. I laughed a lot during our lunch, wether because of Onew oppa who keep eating the chickens non stop until the other member need to take the bucket away, or because of Taemin's cuteness begging to his Key umma (I just know this because he kept calling key Umma), or sometimes (I means alot) when Jonghyun oppa keep teasing me and Minho. I feel like I have the other home. I'm glad they accept me in their family"

"Did Minho-ssi helped you a lot during the time?"

"Aniyo" I laughed. "He just sit there looking at me being teased by "

"Aren't you mad at him?" 

"Nope. It isn't like s giving me a hard time, they just goofing around and I enjoyed it"

 

"Sister in law! Do you want to take a look at your husband's room?" Key offered me.

"Sure, can I?"

"Of course you can, come with me before Minho come out from the bathroom"

I followed Key to the room in the corner. "This is Minho's room, go take a look noona, I'll back to the boys okay?"

"Thanks Key" I smiled

"My pleasure"

I looked around his room. It's tidier than my own room, I'm ashamed, I'll try to be a better wife I guess, so I can take a good care to our future house. Oh and I think I'll make my unnies teach me how too cook so I can give Minho a lot of delicious food, or I can call Vic unnie to give me a cooking class. 

I observed every single detail on his room. I found that he love photography so much, he loves sport more than I tought. There's a picture of SHINee hangs on his walls, SM Town family picture and his  family photos on his desk. I like this room. Minho looks great in blue and this soft blue color match with him. There's a lot furniture inside, just a bed with cute keroro picture (Keroro resembles Minho so much) and s kind of desk with a bookshelf..

"waa, the view from his room is great" I said facing his window, fansinating by the city view, I bet it's more beautiful in the night.

Suddenly I felt an arm on my waist.

"Enjoying the view my wife?" Minho teased me. He stand beside me, one hand on my waist. I blush at his action.

"You have a nice room"

"Wanna move in here?"

 

"Minho-ssi, bad bad action, Argh my ears!"

"So cheap!"

 

I punched his chest and laughed. He's so silly sometimes.

"Let's get out of here before your mind getting crazier" I pulled him out of his room heading to the living room whre s sitting down muching some snacks.I sit on the sofa right next to Taemin while Minho sit on the floor in front of me, leaning his back to my legs.

"Enjoying the room I guess? When will I have my cute little nephew or niece?" I got shocked on Jonghyun-oppa mark. Minho choked on the cola that he drank.

"Why? something wrong with my question?"

 

"ABSOLUTELY JONGHYUN-SSI!!!"

 

"Hyung! We just meet as a couple for a half day, why talking about nephew niece thing! Aish!"

"I'm getting old Minho, you should give me cute little niece or nephew, you're the only one who married here. I wanna hug them before I die"

 

"Onew-ssi, ah they're getting crazy"

 

"I want a niece so I can bring her shopping with me"

"I want a nephew so I can teach him to be a good dancer like me"

I lost of words because of them.

 

"They are bold aren't they?"

"Ne.. hahaha.. I get shy a lot with it, a very sensitive topic i think" I blushed at the tought of having child with Minho.

 

"Aish my members is going crazy! wae wae they should bring that topic? it'll make her unconfortable, ah jeongmal!"

 

"Hyung stop it! you too Taemin-ah!" Minho put on his annoyed face when I still blushed being red like a strawberry.

"Arasseo arasseo.. But Minho.."

"Hyung! Jebal!" he begged to s.

 

"I don't want her to feel unconfortable in our house and I don't wanna be awkward with her in the future because of this"

 

I smiled a little to his attitude.

In a moment I feel my phone vibrated.

"Yobseyo unnie?" it's Taeyeon unnie.

"Yoona yah, where are you?"

"I'm at my husband's dorm"

"oooh SHINee's?"

"Ne~"

"Can you put  Minho on camera? We wanna greet him"

"Wait a second, I'll asked them"

I touched Minho's shoulder to get his attention "What's wrong?"

"My unnies want to greet you, they are on the phone right now" I told him.

"Wait! I need to prepare a bit, tell them we'll call them back in few minutes"

"Arraseo" "Unnie, we will call you back in a few minutes, it's allright?"

"Okay, don't be too long, we want to talk to them right away"

"Nee unnie, bye" I hung up the phone and looking for Minho. He's suddenly left me.

"Minho hyung rushed to his room, I don't know why"

 

 

 

I cut it here.. aaah I'm sorry if this is boring  :(

I don't know how's Minho's room, but i imagine it willl be like that, sorry :(

Thankyou for subscribing, reading and commenting *lotsoflove*

By the way, I edited a photo of Minyoon, but Minho is this pic has a long hair so I didn't make it as the main image

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

how is it? bad I know hahahha

 

any way,

yumikk623: Is this funny enough? I think no, mian :(

hina_ikuto2: aaaw thankyou, I feel bad beacause English isn't my first language. Thankyou for liking this story <3

yoonda: the knew! hahaha how is it? hope you like it :)