Final

Break-up Message.

When I miss you, it’s alright, as long as you’re living fine.

It has been a month since HyeJin broke up with DooJoon. Not that she wants to, in fact, she didn’t want things to happen like that, but she knew that she was a burden to him. He is every girl’s ideal guy. He’s handsome, he’s smart, he’s caring, he’s all that you can ask for. But HyeJin was the total opposite. She was hot-tempered, wasn’t that pretty, and gets jealous easily. Ever since DooJoon became an idol, quarrels between them came continuously. HyeJin was always jealous whenever DooJoon comes into contact with any girl. She knows that he loves her, she just doesn’t trust the other parties. At first, it was still within their control. DooJoon was always able to pacify her. However, after a few months, things started getting out of hand, and DooJoon was tired of it. Although he didn’t show it out, HyeJin could tell. So they decided to have a break. During that break, HyeJin reflected a lot on herself. She regretted what she did, but she wasn’t able to change it. It was part of her. She gathered her courage and sent him a breakup message.

“DooJoon-ah, how have you been? It has been a few weeks since we last talked to each other. I miss you. A lot. Do you miss me? Haha, I doubt so. You’re happy now right? After gaining all the freedom you wanted. You don’t have to put up with my nonsense and temper anymore. All I want to say is, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for all the things I’ve said, my actions, and everything. I reflected on myself, and realized that I’ve been such a . I got angry at small little things, got jealous easily, and always picked a fight with you. But despite all that, you still tried to understand me and pacify me. I’m sorry for not realizing the amount of stress you have from your job, and how tired you were. I’m a really bad girlfriend, huh? Anyway, thanks for all those memories you gave me, I’ll never forget them. I’ll probably never find a guy as understanding as you are, ever. I don’t deny that you’re every girl’s ideal guy, because it’s true. But this girl here, she doesn’t know how to appreciate whatever you’ve done for her, so she’ll be leaving you. Once again, I’m sorry. I guess my heart will still beat for you, but when I miss you, it’s alright, as long as you’re living fine. Look for a girl who’ll understand you more than you understand her, who loves you more than you love her. Goodbye, DooJoon-ah…”

 

Author's Note
See what I mean? TT__TT