Spotted; Stuck.

Broken Heart.

*Spotted; Stuck.

Sulli wanted to plan her escape. Even she was grateful that she was alive, she must find the enchanted sword. It must be hidden in some sort of chamber, she needs it to wipe them out. She scanned her surroundings, it is filled with cob webs, rats and some leftover weeds. Suddenly she discovered an injured canary on the edge of the tall windows. "Oh..poor bird...are you injured?" she carassed the bird to soothe it.

"ye..ye.yes." Sulli's eye opened wide in shock."What?! Di..did you...just..talk?"

"Ye..ye..yes." Sulli pitied the bird, it was too weak to heal. "What happened to you?" She asked while touch its head.

"I..i can..see..th..that..yo..you..are.trying...to escape. I..can..help..you."

"Oh Really?!" Sulli shouted and jumped in joy. "Tell me! Tell me!" Her delightful voice echoed over the lonely prison. There came the guard, it was unusual to him. Sulli quickly composed herself in a meditating position, pretending to concentrate on her process. As soon as the guard went off, she stood up again. "But..in..one..condi..condition.."

"What? I could help!!" Sulli beamed. "You..must..go..to..the..tree...in..the garden..to.to..take..a...herb."

"What type? Like..."

"Purple...But..be..warned..it is..like..a..maze..don't..get..lost."

"I will keep my promise. Now..Tell me how to escape." Sulli couldn't hide her joy, but her brows creased shortly after that. It is even more troublesome, she might get lost in the mansion and who knows? She might get eaten by the vampire, and most importantly she did not know where is the enchanted sword hidden at.

"Why..what's..wrong?"

"I need to find the enchanted sword but i did not know where is it..." Sulli walked around panicking.

"I know.. I..know..where..is..it..but.." The bird driffed off.

"But what? It is extremely important to me!" She exclaimed. "It could save lives of many...and protect mine own..." Sulli looked to the ground.

"Let's escape first."

"Fine." Sulli repiled.

The bird told sulli that the bricks had been removed before so it will be able to now. After the bicks were emptied, it became a hole, It was a dark and long tunnel. Sulli carried the bird and put her into her pocket and crawled along the tunnel. It soon led to a studyroom filled with shelves of books . "Wow..." Sulli was amazed by it. She carefully took out the

"Bird...now where is the sword?"

"...."

"Hello...I sai- Before Sulli was able to complete her sentence, she was interupted by the appearance. The apperance of him.

"What Do You Think You Are Doing!" A male voice questioned. Sulli was enable to answer, she only sheiverd in fright think of her actions and consequences. His eyes turned red and fang instantly appeared from his mouth.


a/n: this is another update so hope you will like it^^ So now that sulli escaped...what happened? She was spotted by...