Prom Date

Kpop One-shots/Imagines!

 

You were heartbroken. Your long time high school crush has just broke your heart. And the weather now matches your feelings. Raining cats and dogs to be exact. You sighed.

 

"What's the point of liking somone like him?" You said, kicking a stone.

 

"Also, the other guy I like is way out of my league." The other guy, you were referring to, was Kim Jonghyun.

 

You walked across the road, oblivious to the incoming car. A car horned at you for very long. Within seconds, a loud screech and a thud was heard.

 

"Omo..." A guy in a black suit came out of the vehicle. "what did i do..."

 

Anothe guy, this time, he had blonde-brown hair, with puppy-like face, it was no other than Kim Jonghyun.

 

"Manager hyung, what have you done? Better bring her to the hospital." he said, before picking you up and placed you inside the car, gathering all yoru belongings before racing off to the hospital.

 

You awoke in the hospital ward and a sleeping Jonghyun just right beside you. You smiled. You could look at his sleeping face all day.

 

 

Jonghyun woke up and yawned slightly. "Ah, you're awake. Are you okay? You have a slight concussion. But with rest, you should be fine. With a few cuts and scratches." He said, smiling.

 

"Gomawo for sending me to the hospital." You said.

 

"I remember you! you are you right?! You go to my school!"

 

You just nod.

 

"Jonghyun stared at you for a while, and then, looked down.

 

"You know, I've been noticing you for quite a while now. I just don't have the courage to speak to you. But.. since prom is coming up..would you be my date to prom?" He said, looking into your eyes.

 

You smiled and nod. This may just be the happiest day of your life.