Final

In This Room

 

No echos of loud banter filled the dorm. Only silent air over its empty surfaces. A warm cool dusk falling in its array of evening sunlight.

 

The quiet tapping of soft foot steps moving solemnly through its corridors. Stilling when they found contact with another.

 

Its frame meeting with the doors. Resting upon it as it took eyes to the figure sitting mutely on the bed. Their orbs scanning over thin sheets of written word. Mouth moving repeating the letters as they filter through their minds to make a whole.

 

The unknown figure made their way forward to the un-observant one. Climbing limbs into their bed, to look upon the item which indulged their muse.

 

"What are you reading?" The seeker asked. Gathering the attention of the brief startled one.

 

"I didn't notice you here." He replies with a soft smile. Collecting the large amount of air that left his lungs.

 

The brunette hums, with a gestured head nod. Shortly apologizing for the unintentional scare. Hues locking to the printed text in the others hand.

 

The apples of the blondes' cheeks paint in a pale shade of pink. Fingers gliding down the almost finished page.

 

"Its nothing big, just a recommendation from a friend." He answers. The thick softback romance novel an impulsive read his friend pushed into his hands.

 

The taller one nodded once again, aligning his hand with the others. Pivoting his wrist to take a look at the books cover.

 

"A love story?" The elder questioned, gazing to the reader.

 

"Ah...yes." He embarrassingly and awkwardly laughed. The shade of his cheeks flushing a deeper shade of pink. "It was kind of forced on me." He elaborated, biting at his bottom lip.

 

"I see," the elder understood. Pressing into the younger as he briefed a glanced. Browsing a sentence or two. "How is it so far?" The question a surprise to the blond. His hyung making himself comfortable slightly behind him, as he continued to read on.

 

"Chanyeol-hyung....do you like books like this?" Sehun asked, brows childishly bunching in questioning.

 

(Sorry have a problem sliding the characters name into the story so quickly. XP)

 

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders, finally taking time to look at Sehun. "Not really, but I have nothing else to do." He said rather nonchalantly but honestly.

 

"Oh," was Sehun's reply. Breaking eye contact with Chanyeol to look back to his book.

 

The maknae's body language reading strangely bid him to voice a word of concern. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked eyes falling low as he closely watched Sehun.

 

Sehun shook his head with a soundable 'no.' Eyes unmoving from his book. With a tender smile curling into his lips, Chanyeol meekly knocked his shoulder into Sehun's. "Are you sure?" He questioned again. Aiming for a full answer out of the younger.

 

"I'm sure," came Sehun. Blendly flipping a page of his book. The novel shadowing Chanyeol's as if he weren't there.

 

The latter unfazed with Sehun's brush off spoke again. "Are you a lover of romance....novels?" The word novel coming seconds after the emphasis romance. Sparking the youngers attention.

 

Chanyeol smiled the evidence inscripted into Sehun's shocked face. "Are you experiencing a romance novel scenario like your book, Sehunnie?" He grinned encircling his index finger and thumb around Sehun's chin.

 

The blonds' cheeks and ears saturated in a glowing pink, his hyung mockingly revealing him. "You are?" Chanyeol raised a smug brow.

 

Sehun's face contorted into a mixture of frustrated speechlessness. Pushing the latter's hand away braving the words 'and if I am?'. Not finding anything amusing in the smallest of ways.

 

"What nothing to say?" Chanyeol now the speechless one. Mouth clamped shut. The room falling silent as Sehun bore harsh eyes into him.

 

"Sorry," came from the latter. Head falling in shame,as he twiddled with his thumbs.

 

Sehun sighed ruffling his own hair. His anger never something that last long. "Its okay," he laughed plucking the latter in the head for a short revenge.

 

A small chuckle left Chanyeol's mouth, nodding as a thank you to Sehun. The room fell quiet once again as the two idly smiled at one another. Chanyeol's smiled becoming wider led Sehun to push the giant over. "Your so creepy," Sehun laughed. Resting back against the wall.

 

Chanyeol huffed sitting himself back up. Combing fingers through his undress locks. "So who is it, I mean this person you like?" Chanyeol asked taking the novel from Sehun's hand. Skimming through it once more.

 

"Do you really want to know, or are you trying to make fun of me again?" Sehun asked with an amused crooked brow.

 

"No, no I really want to know." Chanyeol said truthfully.

 

Sehun sighed his head lolling forward, fluffing his bangs a bit. "Well......" He started hesitant to enlighten Chanyeol on his long time crush.

 

"Well?" The latter pointedly gestured, awaiting his answer.

 

Sehun laughed with a short nod, his dry lips. Finding a way to tell him but not tell him. "Well, he's this really grea-..."

 

"He's? As in he? A guy?" Chanyeol interrupted with wide eyes.

 

"Yeah its a guy hyung. What, is there something wrong with me liking guys?" Sehun teased seeing the slight discomfort in his hyung's posture.

 

"Ani o-of course not I...I was just surprise! Yeah surprised!" He exclaimed trying to word his utter shock right without offending the maknae.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes not bothered with telling his preferred gender. So what he liked guys, nothing to be shocked about its the twenty-first century. People should really get with the program.

 

"Anywho like I was saying." He shook his head seeing Chanyeol's eager anticipation. "He's this really great, creepy, talented, always smiling type of guy; who's as dumb as a doorknob. Noticing everything but my feelings for him."

 

Sehun groaned heavily, embarrassment a sure fire thing right now. Falling to his side, head coming to lay on Chanyeol's leg. "Hyung I've liked him for a year and a half now. What if another year passes by and I still like him and he still doesn't notice me?" The younger pouted, his heartfelt confession leaking from his mouth till no end.

 

Chanyeol lost for words. Unsure what advice he could give him. The latter never experiencing liking someone other than a girl from his childhood when he was five. Giving that up when she only used him for his juice boxes.

 

Unconsciously trailing light fingers through Sehun's golden hair. Thinking of solutions to help. The strands surprisingly soft to the touch. With the many times they dyed it. Green the worst of all. That was a hair process gone all wrong. Sehun cried, saying he looked like the marker tip of a bingo dauber. He even dared to cut it all off. If it wasn't for Kyungsoo talking him out the buzz cut, there would be recorded record of Sehun posted in Korea's Idols worst hair cuts ever.

 

Unknowingly Sehun had turned up to Chanyeol. Gazing up as he continued to trace an absentminded finger along the lines of his face. Index finger bouncing off the tip of his nose to the short dip between his nose and lips. Going to move on, running a tickling touch to the small but plump pretty pink shaded lips.

 

Snapping back when Sehun took teeth to his slender digit. Catching the tip in a hold of lips and pearly whites. With the meek feeling of a warm wetness.

 

Seeing the wild fire of blush spread to Chanyeol's cheeks, Sehun enclosed his lips around the finger. Letting it leave from his mouth with a 'pop.' Smirking as the latter stared him down with wide eyes.

 

"Its your felt for drifting off." Sehun laughed, rising from Chanyeol's lap and the bed. "I'm hungry, how about we go make something to eat." Sehun said as he stretched. Kind of dreading Chanyeol's and his cooking abilities. Not able to fathom the thought of them making anything edible with the others gone.

 

Chanyeol shook off his brief utter shock Sehun just given him. Going to eat a perfect destruction for what has occurred so far in the room.

 

Upon leaving the room, Chanyeol took back to Sehun's romance problem. "Hey the guy you like." He startled the younger suddenly taking hold of his wrist.

 

"Yes hyung, what about him?" Sehun smiled curiously turning to him.

 

The latter nervously bit his bottom lip, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "I'm not sure if I'm someone who should be giving advice on such matters but." He sighed. "This guy is obviously an idiot, but I think if...if you tell him directly to his face that you like him. He'll definitely notice you. He's probably not the type who notices small hints so easily. So you must definitely tell him to his face. I'm sure he likes you back, I mean who wouldn't." He laughed, actually somewhat proud of his pieced up and unexperienced advice. Most of it making some type of point.

 

Sehun giggled as he lightly punched Chanyeol in the shoulder. "Hyung you're such a doofus, but thank you for the advice. I think I will confess to him soon."


 

The End


 

**********************************************************


 

Yeah the ending was pretty lame. This fic was just in the spur of the moment so yeah..........

 

Well please comment like always. ^.^