Friends~

Friends ~Oneshot~

 

***Suzy's PoV***
 


Saying goodbye to my mother, I slipped on my tennis shoes and headed out the door. I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out my pocket and saw that Min was calling me. I looked at the time on my watch before answering it. Aish, she's gonna scold me for being late. I picked up the speed while answering my phone. I held the phone far from my ear when I realized Min was yelling at me asking where I was. I laughed a little and told her that I'm on my way. She tsked and hung the phone up. She's too motherly for her age! Ah well, I ran down the street while just barely making the bus to the mall. It was a nice, peaceful ride when I got a text from my friend, Jinwoon asking me if I brought his jacket I borrowed from him at school. I sent him back a simple yes and told him to stop bugging me about it. Jeez, I mean it's only been about one month since he gave it to me. He overreacts too much. Heheh!

I got off the bus and walked into the mall heading towards the usual meet up place. We always meet up at the candy booth, because they get hunger waiting for me. I'm usually the last one to get everywhere. Heheh, not my fault I swear! I blame it on television, mmhm! I turned the corner and saw all my friends laughing and eating candy like little kids. I ninja'd my way up to them and stood behind Jokwon. Fei, Seulong, and Changmin saw me, but said nothing. I smiled as I attacked Jokwon's sides sending him into the air with a loud yelp. All of us burst out with laughter at his reaction. I held my stomach as I felt my laugh abs coming on and tried to run away from Jokwon's attacks on my sides. We all laughed together at his feeble attacks; because everyone knew I wasn't ticklish. He stopped trying to tickle me and went over to Min, his girlfriend, who hugged him while trying to control her laughter as well.

I looked around our group and counted only seven people, including me. I titled my head a little trying to figure out where Jia was. I looked at Jinwoon, her boyfriend, who raised his eyebrows at my face. Then he smiled looking in my direction, but over my head sort of. I turned around and saw Jia with a pretzel in her hand. She smiled towards us while walking in my direction. I opened my mouth while making an ahh sound at her. She snickered and shook her head at me while tearing a piece of pretzel off and putting it in my mouth. I smiled while chewing the deliciously, fluffy pretzel and turned back around and walked over to Seulong, my boyfriend, still chewing. He cupped my face and wiped speckles of cinnamon off from around my mouth with his thumb.

"Thanks Oppa!" I hugged him tightly as he picked me up and spun me.

"Heheh, you're forever welcome!" He laughed, while putting me back down.

"Come on you love birds let's go shopping!" Fei said, while poking my back.

"Hajima, you know how she is when you poke her." Jokwon said tauntingly, I turned to glare at him.

"Ohh, hajima." Seulong said, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

We all decided to go in Hot Topic and look around. Changmin literally pulled Fei to the back to where the y stuff was. I giggled and looked around at the hoodies with Seulong by my side. He picked out a really cute Adventure time hoodie that looked AWESOME~! I quickly pulled it over my head and spun around for Seulong. He clapped for me then I gave him a Captain America hoodie to try on. We smiled at each other and began to take cute selcas. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Jia coming towards me with an arm full of clothes. She smiled at Seulong and dragged me to the dressing room where Min and Fei were already. We tried on really cute clothes and take funny pictures. Our first outfits were consisted of pants, we all had pants on. We walked out the dressing room and saw our boys waiting for us. They applauded as we did a spins.

"Ooh~ Fei you look so HAWT~!" Changmin smiled mischievously.

"Suzy you look too awesome! Ack~ I think I'm fainting from you're awesomeness!" Seulong held onto Jinwoon as he faked a faint.

"Min you look so cute as always!" Jokwon blow a kiss to Min which she caught.

"Oh my my MY~! Jia you look so freaking fierce! Heheh!" Jinwoon smiled, as he took out his camera phone. "Now get together so I can take a picture!"

We got in a two-two position. It was me and Fei then Min and Jia. Me and Fei were back to back while Min wrapped her arms around Jia. I thought we were really cute in these outfits, so I convinced then to buy them, but before we went back into the  dressing room. The boys handed us outfits that Jokwon labled as "Smexy." We took them and walked back into the dressing room to look at the so-called "Smexy" clothes. All of our jaws dropped at the appearance of these outfits. I looked to Min whose face was bright red with anger. She looked up at us who were all looking at her waiting on her to speak.

"We are not wearing this!" She yelled loud enough for the boys to hear.

We heard a lot of "Awe’s" and "Wae's" as Min her outfit over the changing room door.  We heard Jokwon come and pick it up and saw him throw it back over the door. Then he said something about promising to do more of something. I looked back at Min who made a face, but then shouted an angry fine to him. We heard him run back to the guys as they all cheered in happiness. We got dressed and examined each other as Min tried to pull our outfits down because she complained about them being too short. We all laughed at her and pulled her on out of the dressing room. We got in front of the guys who were now drooling.

"OHMYGAWD" They all said in unison trying to quickly pull out their phones.

We all shook our heads at them and got in a somewhat y pose. Then we all had to literally repeat ourselves 50 times telling them we weren't going to buy the outfits. Except for Fei she actually really liked it so she bought it. All the other guys were looking at Changmin like he was the luckiest man in the world. I laughed while pushing the resting of the girls back into the dressing room to change back into our regular clothes. We all wore shorts accidently, but it was okay. When we tried to get the guys to try on clothes they ran away from us. We had chased them all around the mall which ended us up being kicked out for the day!

"Aiish~ I can't believe we got kicked out of the mall!" I threw my hands up in anger.

"Oh well, we can go somewhere else now!" Fei said.

"Yeah, like where?" Seulong said, as I jumped on his back.

"I don't know..." Fei said sadly.

"You guys it's a cool Saturday evening in the spring time! How about we go troll around the park or something." Min said hyperly.

"Hm~ what about Karaoke?" Jinwoon suggested as Min scoffed.

"Okay, who votes for inside activities?" Changmin asked and he began counting. "Okay that is 3 votes for inside, so outside would be 5 votes. Outside wins!" Min smiled and laughed in Jinwoon's face.

He pouted and waved her off as we all walked to the bus stop. I got down off of Seulong's back and walked over to the girls. Jia started to rap a song and we all started to sing the parts to it. The boys were clapping and cheering us on. Then Min started to dance as Fei sang another part of the song. We were practically having a karaoke party outside by a bus stop. Fei joined Min in dancing and so did Jinwoon. They were all killin' it! Hahah! Then the bus pulled up and we all got on laughing with really big smiles on our faces. We started to crack jokes on the bus when we ran saw Nichkhun, who is the class clown, on the bus to. It was a great ride then we finally got to our stop and got off. We walked the rest of the way to the park hand in hand with our boyfriends. I saw Jia walk in front of Jinwoon then all of a sudden he picked her up bridal style and ran of with her to the swings.

"The princess is mine! Mwahahaha!" We all stopped and looked at each other.

"Aniya~ let go of me you fend!" Jia faked yelled and started to hit his back.

The rest of us smiled and immediately got into attack position. Fei and Min stood in front of Seulong, Changmin, and Jokwon as Jokwon yelled out charge! Everybody ran towards Jinwoon as I looked at them and smiled. Only my friends, high school students, would play roleplaying knights and princesses rescue games. I laughed and held my head back looking at all of them play around. Seulong noticed me and waved at me to come on.

"Suzy, come on! We have to save Princess Jia!" He laughed and turned back around to his little play battle.

I started to run towards where the girls were giggling. They were taking the opportunity that Jinwoon was busy fighting the boys to sneak behind the slides and move to the back of the swings. I went to go get Jia from the swing of dome and bring her back to us. We succeeded in saving the Princess. Then everybody started to laugh at our weirdness. These are my friends. These are the people I can truly be myself with! These are the wicked people I love! These are the kick people that'll do crazy things for a laugh. These are my people, my friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this fun and loving story.