Premonition~

Premonition ~Oneshot~

 

***Krystal's PoV***
~Thursday_School is Out~


 

'Oh my gosh... Last night I had a conversation with Kai via text. It was nothing about me, but yeah.' I thought as I looked around the outside and texted a friend some random words... Woah! Well then that text was unexpected. I replied to her and saw the buses take off. I stayed seated and waited for my friend Jiyeon. People were passing in front of me so rudely I tripped one person and snickered. Then I saw Kai who looked at me in a peculiar way, but I didn't care.

"Hey..." He looked at me then looked at the person on the ground trying to get up.

"...Hey..." I looked at him and ignored the person. "What do you want?" I said as I walked away.

"Nothing..." He shook his head and ran down the hills to his friends.

I placed my hands in my pocket and carefully but quickly walked down the hill. I looked to that familiar tree that I always walk to when I stay after school. I looked around and not too far away I saw him. He was standing in a somewhat circle with some friends of his. I looked back at my friends and walked up to them. Luna was the first to see me. She got a big grin on her face and held out her arms. I laughed a little and gave her a hug. Then I looked at Jiyeon and mushed her hair like always do. Then I spoke to Sulli and Max. I subconsciously got into a standing position where I could see him and then I just glanced at him. He was smiling and then I smiled because of his smile.

"Unni! Why you smiling? You see Taeyang somewhere?" I quickly pulled my gaze from him to Jiyeon

"Hm~! Yeah! He's in my pocket!" I laughed.

I blinked my eyes and looked back at him. He suddenly looked at me and I had quickly looked away. I inwardly sighed and talked with my friends some more. Soon it was just me and Sulli left. She was talking to a boy who was apparently "afraid" of me. So I walked away a bit and looked at the oncoming traffic from the highway. I fumbled with my hair and moved it to the right side of my neck. Then out of nowhere he was standing next to me on my left. I didn't jump but my eyes got bigger.

"Annyoung." He looked at me.

"Uh.. Annyoung... What do you want now?" I glanced at him then back to the traffic.

"Heheh... Nothing." He smiled.

"All righty then." I smiled back at him.

He walked off after a bit of awkward silence on my part. I watched him leave and walked back over to Sulli. Through my conversation with Sulli my eyes were constantly drifting over to Kai. I sighed on the inside and looked at him. But he was already looking me. He quickly looked away while I started to smile at his shy cuteness.

 


~Friday_ 2nd Block~
 


```````````````````````````````````````````````````
I walked in with Minho and we went our separate ways to our desk. I pulled off my one shoulder book bag and tossed it on the desk in front of me. Then I sat down in my own desk. Looking at that white board with brown writing on it made my head hurt as I analyzed what we had to do today. I pulled out my purple folder and took out some paper. I suddenly looked over to Minho when I heard his voice. I saw him talking to Luna and smiling so I smiled on the inside. Soon enough that thing broke up their conversation. That jealous , Minho can't even have a decent conversation with someone without her getting jealous. I shook my head and scoffed then I looked back at my folder.

Hm~ today is Friday. Today is the day that he said he would break it off so I sit here and wait. I know he's not really gonna do it today. I know that, but I can't help but hope. I mean he told me he doesn't love her. He said he loves me so why keep causing his self heartache? I just don't understand. I mean he's afraid of breaking a heart, but it's breaking more with him not returning the love he doesn't have for her. Jeez, it's gonna be awhile before he actually does it. I know that.. Gah.. I hate it. Waiting that is. I just hate it, but i'll wait for as long as I need to or as long as I deem it necessary.

I sighed once more and looked at Minho out the corner of my eye. I tsked then laid my head down on my desk. I was half-asleep when I think I heard someone say my name. I didn't bother to look up because I didn't care. I was too sleepy. I thought the person would leave if they thought I was sleep but that wasn't the case. Not too long after the supposedly calling of my name. I felt someone's hand on my back then I felt someone's warm breathe hitting my ear.

"Krystal, are you up?" The person whispered in my ear.

I felt a chill run down my spine as I lifted my head ever so slowly. I looked up to the person and saw that it was Kai. I immediately sat up and wiped my eyes and face. I yawned and covered my mouth while looking directly at him.

"Mmhm..." I rubbed my eyes. "Yes, I'm up now..." I said sleepily.

"Sorry I woke you up from your nap, but I need to talk to you."

"It's fine!" I waved him off. "I shouldn't have been sleep anyway. So what do you want to talk about?" He took a seat in the desk to the left of me and slid it closer to mine.

"I'm not sure if you noticed but for the last couple of days that we've been talking. After we say night or whatever, I have been thinking a lot about you. And I think it's the same for you too." He talked with a volume only I could hear then he took my hands and held them.

"Uh... Let me stop you right there." I sighed. "I know what you're trying to say but it's not going to be possible." I saw sadness cross his face which he quickly masked.

"Why not, the feelings are there, right? I know they are." He held onto my hands a little tighter.

"Yes, the feelings are mutual but..." I ran my hand through my hair."...I'm waiting on someone." I stated as matter-of-factly.

"What?!" He said a little too loudly and made many eyes look are way. "Waiting? Who the hell would make you wait?" He let go of my hand and balled up his fist.

"It's complicated." I said quietly.

"Complicated?!" He stood up with anger in his eyes and started to walk to the front of the classroom.

"Kai!" I got up as well and followed him to the front.

"There is nothing complicated about it." He turned towards me. "Either this fool wants you or not! It's not complicated." He looked at me and headed to the door.

"Kai, you just don't understand." I slightly yelled at him.

"Well help me understand!" He walked up to me and sighed. "A person like you..." He gently placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it. "...I wouldn't keep waiting.

"I placed my hand on his and intertwined your fingers. Then I gently slid his hand off my face and sighed as I looked at him and shook my head.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered then he shut his eyes and groaned.

"Well..." He let go of my hand and walked to the door. "...when you stop waiting, I'll be here, but not for too long. Let me try to make this really lucid, I want you. You want me. If that person isn't doing what he said he would then don't wait for him, just don't." Then he left without another word.

"Maybe, I should stop..." I looked at Minho who was already looking at me. "Maybe I should..."

I ignored all the looks I was receiving from my classmates and my teacher and just went back to my desk. I laid my head back down and thought about what Kai loud out to me. "If that person isn't doing what he said he would then don't wait for him, just don't."  After a couple of minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around a little and saw Kris. Then I ignored him and turned back around with my head buried in my arms on my desk.

"She's crying." I heard Kris tell Minho and Victoria.

"What?" Minho said.

"Oh..." Victoria said.

I placed my phone in my pocket and wiped my face. I lifted my head off my desk and looked at the window to the right of me. I involuntarily sighed and got up to walk to my teacher.

"Seonsaengnim can I go to the restroom?" I spoke with a hushed kind of voice.

"Hold on a minute, Luhan just asked." I just stood there then he looked up at me. "What's wrong?" I suddenly felt my face go hot as tears stream down my redden chicks.

"I I c can't br breathe..." I struggled to say while placing my hand on my chest.

"Go on!" He said kind of rushed.

I started to walk away from his desk with my head faced down and my hand on the side of my face. My face was getting hotter and more tears started to come out. I heard the classroom door open, but for the life of me I couldn't look up. I finally looked up when I heard someone call my name.

"Krystal, what's wrong?" He said.

"Kai?" I felt my legs go weak and I fell to the floor.

"Krystal?!"

I heard him yell my name as he ran to me and placed my head in his lap. The last thing I remember was feeling someone my hair while whispering to me that it was going to be alright.


```````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Krystal! Are you listening to me?" I blinked my eyes rapidly and shook my head. "You were staring at the wall for like a whole 5 minutes! I thought you were sleeping with your eyes open again!"

"What?" I scratched my head and pushed Amber up the stairs towards her classroom. "Bye."

'Another premonition. I wonder when this one will take place.' I thought.

"Krystal, are you just going to stand outside the class door or are you going to go in?"

I looked at Minho and was about to walk in next to him when I remembered the premonition. I immediately stopped and let him walk on in by himself. I walked away from 2nd period classroom, heading outside the double door towards the highway. I stepped on the grass and immediately felt someone grab my elbow. I looked back and scowled at him while snatching my elbow out his hand. He sighed while rubbing his hand over his face in frustration. I took a half step back and folded my arms.

"Why did you do that?" He asked at me, I believe he is referring to that text I sent him.

I ignored his question and looked around trying to control the tears that were threating to fall. He yelled my name and came a step closer to me. I quickly took two steps back and huffed at him.

"Answer me!" I rolled my eyes and started to walk away from him. "Don't you dare try to walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" He grabbed at my arm but I dodged him.

"Don't ing touch me, Kai!" I threw my bag at him.

"Well then stop! Tell me... Why the did you do that?!" I looked away. "...Are you happy now?!"

And that was the question that needed to be asked. Happy? Am I happy now? Was I ever happy? Did doing that make me happy? I don't know. I don't know anymore. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"No..." I covered my face and sighed. "I'm not happy... I don't think I ever was..." I let the tears I was holding back fall. "I've never experienced such a thing. Never...I-"

"KRYSTAL!" I looked behind me and saw Kai running after me. "KRYSTAL!" I ignored him and turned back around only to feel a car hit me and send me flying across the street. "KRYSTAL!" His voice was the last thing I heard as I looked up and saw wings flying away from me. "KRYSTAL!"

"Eh... What was that?" I rubbed my eyes.

"You've never been happy? That's a lie!" I smiled at him. "I don't make you happy? Krystal!"

He grabbed my wrist and yanked it away from him." Stop touching me!" I ran away from him towards the highway.

"KRYSTAL!" I looked behind me and saw Kai running after me. "KRYSTAL!" I ignored him and turned back around only to feel a car hit me and send me flying across the street. "KRYSTAL!" His voice was the last thing I heard. "KRYSTAL!"


~At the Hospital~

The sounds of a beeping monitor woke me up from one of the best sleeps I've ever had. I was trying to lift my arms so I could wipe my eyes with my hands, but they were being restrained by something. I tried to move my legs as well but they seemed to be locked down to. I quickly started to panic and make loud noises. I suddenly felt someone's hand on my face it softly I jumped a little but then leaned into this person's hand.

"Shh... It's okay. I'm right here." That voice...

"Kai..?" I choked out.

"Krystal? Krystal! Oh my god! You're awoke!" I felt him run up to hug me, but I kind of flinched. "I'm sorry, does it hurt?" I shook my head. "It must by the medicine they put in your IV."

"IV..." I looked around and noticed I was in a hospital. "Wh what's going o on? Why can't I open my eyes and why am I trapped down?"

"Um... You don't remember." I shook my head and felt him walk away from me. I heard water running then I felt a warm towel rub across my eyes. "Well, when you got hit by the car I rushed you to the hospital. They immediately took you into the ER and about one or two hours later they were done and you were in this room." He my hair. "You've been asleep almost 3 days. I was so worried. You amazingly only have one broken leg, 2 broken ribs, one broken arm, and a minor head injury. Most people would've died from that kind of impact head on." He kissed my cheek.

"Thanks... For always being here for me. I'm sorry I blow up at you eariler..." He waved me off and smiled while staring at me. "Why are you staring at me? Is there something onmy face?" He looked down and snickered.

"No, no of course not. " He cupped my face and leaned close to me. "It's just that I'm really happy you're alive." He smiled and kissed me gently. "I love you Krystal Jung. I really do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you for reading this very bipolar story.