one

Born into a legacy

I was met with a slap to the face. As usual. I was cursed with being born into one of the most world rewoned names, The Kims. They have a tradition, to be good at everything you were learned. Me? I'm different. I'm a failure. I'm a loser. I can't. We're known for being the best. I'm the secret and the only disgrace in my family. 

I'm the youngest child out of 3. I have two older brothers who are amazing at everything they do; Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum, he likes me calling him Key. I was never close to Jonghyun oppa-nim. He's never liked me because, in short, I'm a failure. Key oppa was really nice. He treats me like an acutal human being. 

I'm now, 18 years old and still treated like dirt. I've almost lost my mind countless times when I was younger. The only thing keeping me going was, a little boy..


"Why are you frowning?!" A little boy comes up to me.

"Everyone is bullies!" 

"Don't cry!" He says. 

Having felt the warmth I needed, I cried harder. 

"Show them." He says seriously.

"What?" 

"That they don't hurt you." 

"How..?"

"Like this!" He then smiles widly while pointing to his face. "Smile!" He yells enthusuastically. 


I find it amazing, a vague memory is what drives me. The will to do something good with your life. Thanks. I owe my life to you. If I ever find you..just say so. 


I streatched my arm once again. I grabbed my bow and arow. I focused on my target and let the bow fly. I once again missed. Jonghyun oppa-nim yelled at me then stompped away. 

I'm sorry.