Kyungsoo wants his coconut!

Where's my coconut?!

“JOOOONGIIIIIIN!”

 

Silence. No answer. Rushed footsteps are approaching. A pair of eyes are scanning the living room in search of someone. The target is spotted sitting on the couch, intently reading a book and paying no attention to other things.

 

“Yah, Kim Jongin!”

 

He adjusts his position to show he’s listening.

 

“Where is it?” Kyungsoo demands.

 

“Where is what?” his lips move lazily.

 

“My coconut!”

 

“How would I know where is your coconut? I don’t like coconuts.” Jongin states, hoping the useless conversation will come to an end so he can read his book in silence.

 

“Well, you and Chanyeol were playing with it yesterday, weren’t you?” Kyungsoo folds his arms and stares at the boy with a smirk. “Sehun told me.”

 

.

 

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” he replies, his attention still on the same page.

 

“That’s exactly what a guilty person would say.” Gotcha.

 

Jongin sighs and turns the page.

 

“Look, Kyungsoo. You’re wasting time with me. I honestly know nothing about your coconut. Why is it so important to you, anyway?”

 

“I have a movie starting in twenty minutes and I need my coconut flakes!”

 

“Then just buy a pack of coconut flakes!”

 

Jongin already knows the answer as Kyungsoo shoots him a you-know-I-don’t-like-that-counterfeit--that-tastes-like-plastic glare.

 

“A-Anyways, I still have no idea about your coconut’s whereabouts.”

 

“Alright.” Pfiu. “Then I suppose I should call Chanyeol and ask him.”

 

Jongin froze in his spot. His eyes finally come in contact with Kyungsoo’s. And, suddenly, he’s afraid for his life.

 

“Can’t you just go and buy another one?”

 

“Why should I? I’m sure Chanyeol knows what happened to it. You know he can’t hide anything from me, right?” Kyungsoo slips his hand in his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. “Let’s see~ Oh, there it is!”

 

“Fine! I admit it!” Jongin speaks up, putting aside his book and standing up. “It was an accident. We broke it yesterday while playing bowling with Baekhyun’s action figures. I’m sorry, okay?” he confeses, pouting his lips and hoping the older softens.

 

“Kim Jongin, unless you wish to see how hell is like, you will move your lazy to the supermarket and buy me another coconut, plus a big box of ice cream. That is if you want me to forgive you. Right now.” Kyungsoo’s calm and straight-forward tone scared the out of Jongin who didn’t waste another second and sprinted to the front door.

 

“WITH CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR!” he screams from the doorstep.

 

 

 

 

“Look, he jumped!” Kyungsoo announces, sitting on the floor right in front of the TV, his mouth stuffed with ice cream while he stares at the screen with big eyes.

 

For the second time that day, Jongin doesn’t seem to pay attention, laying on the couch with the book covering his face.

 

“Jongin-ah, don’t you dare ignore me again.” the older threatened, scooping more ice cream.

 

Still no answer. Kyungsoo turns around to shoot him his stare, but is interrupted by a soft snore. He stands up, abandoning his box of happiness mixed with coconut flakes and trails off to the inert body.

 

“Yah, how can you fall sleep when I’m talking to you? You’re always such an idiot! I swear I must have been jinxed or something so I ended up meeting you!” he begins ranting, his hand reaching for the book to remove it from his face, only to reveal a sight Kyungsoo never thought existed.

 

Since when did Jongin become so handsome? Did he always look so beautiful in his sleep? Why didn’t he notice all of this before? Kyungsoo doesn’t know the answer. He just stands there, watching Jongin’s lips part as his chest rises and lowers rhythmically. Were his lips always this tempting that it instantly made Kyungsoo lean and caress them with his own? Apparently, yes. All of a sudden, he feels Jongin flinch and when the younger’s lips catch his bottom one and make him gasp, he is sure it wasn’t just his imagination. But he doesn’t stop. Kyungsoo doesn’t know if it’s worth it, but he refuses to think of the aftermath. He also is aware of the fact that Jongin is an unpredictable , but now he suddenly became this attractive unpredictable who knows how to make Kyungsoo feel good. So at this stage it doesn’t really matter anymore.