10. How to Run Away From Bad Thoughts

Drabbles of Love & Other Related Matters

 

 

 

 

 

must listen to: Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More (full album)

because today I'm feeling like Marcel Duchamp and the other dadaists, I present to you my artwork of nonsense:

(such a clever joke from a dumb kid, I'm getting better everyday ;) ;) ;)

you know I'm joking)

btw, thinking of posting special appearences, next drabble will feature another idol~!

 


 

 

Soojung loved music. She loved listening to music, playing music, making music... But on top of everything that concerns music and her liking it, she loved music that was played exactly according her feelings. And add in there lyrics. Don't know, to make a better environment or turning it into a worse environment, up to you. She only knew she loved it.

 

However, though, was it in a way of self-harm? Or is that word way too strong to describe it? Let's be clear about this: it is, right? Listening to your situation, to exactly what you're going through, to your thoughts, but coming from another person, another voice, from someone you might never know in your life... It's scary. It's scary because it's always true. So it's scary. 

And you know what you do when you're scared: you cry.

 

And that's what Soojung did. She already knew this situation was going to happen. That's why Soojung loves music: it never fails her. It never, never fails her. While other things (people!) do fail her, do disappoint her, music never does. But we'll skip on bad thoughts today, because those she has everyday, every time. Today we shall listen to music, we shall listen to our own problems and we shall seek a way to run away from them, because that's the hardest way, and we should never go by the easiest way, in this case resolving them, because it's the most likely to fail.

 

And that's what Soojung did.