Can U Smile

Can't You Love Me Back? [Hiatus]

A/N:  

So I'm re writing Chapter 2 right now cuz it got deleted yesterday -__- I hope it wont be boring.
LOL I'm listening to Can U Smile by Infinite right now ^^

p.s. YAY! 3 new subscribers! :DD THANK YOU! I'll do my best to write an awesome ff.
Don't forget to comment :D

SHINeeTaeMin <3

oh and I'm gonna bold the dialogues so its easier to distinguish

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jinyoung POV

*During English*

When we entered the room I saw the teacher standing in the front. She looked really nice. Me and Taemin walked over to her and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Sonsaengnim *bows*" "Oh neh annyeonghaseyo uhm..." "Hwang Jinyoung imnida!" "Lee Taemin imnida"

The teacher assigned us our seats. She sat me next to the window. As I was walking to my seat, I noticed a guy with his head down to the right of my seat. I didn't really pay much attention to him, he looked harmless. While, on the other hand, she sat Taemin behind that guy.

As the class was starting, I took out my notebook and pencil and started taking notes. She was talking about the rules of her class. You know, no cheating, respect, all those good stuff. *30 mins passed* I can't believe its been 30 minutes and she's STILL talking about rules -__- Finally, almost done...*cracks* wow, nice timing pencil. I grabbed my bag and looked for another pencil....*zero*. Daebak. Who would forget to bring an extra pencil to the first day of school? I look to my right and saw the guy who had his head down. I tapped his shoulder, "Sorry to bother you but do you have a pencil that I could borrow?" He slowly brought his head up and looked through his bag, which was on his right side. I was staring at my pencil that was broken, Aish~ why did you have to break?! I was almo-, "Here you go." "Gamsaham-" I looked up and met with his eyes. I think my heart just skipped a beat. He had a smile that cold melt gold.

"Here you go." I couldn't stop staring at his perfect smile. MOVE HAND, MOVE! He then just handed it to my awaiting hand. His hand brushed on mine!!!!! "OH! Neh, gamsahamnida" I quickly hid my face, I'm probably red as a tomato right now. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turned and saw him smiling again. "I'm Lee Jinki by the way, but you can call me Onew" "*bows* I-I-I'm Hwang Ji-Jinyoung. Nice to meet you" "You too ^^"

Just then the bell rang. I gathered all my stuff and put it in my bag. "Hey Jinyoung-ssi, what's your next class?" Did he just ask me what my next class is?!?!

 

To be continued...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry if this was short ^^ I have to go do some stuff xDD

*shameless advertising* Wanna roleplay as your fav idol? Well, you should join: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56946/magic-k-pop-roleplay-apply-roleplay
It's fun ^^

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think :D