That Bastards Kiss

21BanginLove|BLACK&WHITE;|OneShot

That XX

 1062435_original.jpg

 That XX, what does he have that I don’t

Why can’t I have you

That XX doesn’t love you

How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

                                                                                     -GDragon 

Kiss

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReowA1EbNzUI4eBc_CErl

I'm dying for your kiss

I never wanna miss

Don't hold back any more

Take my lips away

                                                                 - Dara 
   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        That Bastards Kiss

                                                    A Daragon Story

 

          The famous night time club 'Clutch' is marked as one of South's Korea best night life destination. The building itself was the size of five houses and had lights that flashed as if they were dancing with the people on the dance floor. Behind the bar counter was a mirrored wall with glass shelves lined up with different types of alcohol from all over the world. Bodies rocked and swayed as the ground underneath their feet shook to the rhythm of the music. In the corner of the room was a young man who stood on a platform surrounded by wires and two large speakers beside him.

"Can I buy the famous DJDragon a drink?" A woman slurred as she struggled to speaking over the sound of the music.

"Sorry, I don't drink on the job, besides..."Jiyong spoke before continuing 

"Im taken"He smiled devilishly as he winked at the drunk female who giggled and stumbled her way over to her friends back at the bar.

"Your taken huh?"Taeyang laughed as he jumped onto the platform and stood beside Jiyong.

"You know that I only say stuff like that to drunk people who have high hopes on getting into a relationship with me"he replied with a smirk as he hugged his best friend hello.

"But a wonderful godly DJ such as yourself is still looking for that special someone right?" Taeyang chuckled as he pointed toward a girl entering the club.

Jiyong shoved Taeyang lightly on the shoulder for teasing him. 

"I don't get you man, you had the perfect opportunity to talk to her at the beach party and at the concert. So why didn't you?"

Jiyong stared at the girl in the leather jacket and pink animal printed skinny jeans as she walked up the stair to the 2nd floor  of the VIP Section.

"That's why"Jiyong spoke as he turned his head away while she walked over to a rich boy and pulled him in for a kiss.

"What does he have that I don't?"He sighed as he adjusted the sound level on the speakers and scratched his head in frustration.

"He's filthy rich"Taeyang replied as he threw his arm over Jiyong's shoulder. 

"In your eye's they probably look close but trust me when I say this,  She defiantly broke up with him and now's your time to make your move now and stop whining like a little !"Taeyang yelled into Jiyong's ear before pushing him off the platform in the direction of the bar where the girl sat. 

"Can I buy you a drink?" Jiyong spoke as he slid beside the girl as she played wit her soda tab necklace on her neck. She turned her head to face Jiyong and quickly looked back up at man she kissed earlier before turning her head back to Jiyong's attention.

"You can buy me coffee"She replied and before he could even get another word out she grabbed a hold of his wrist and dragged him out of the club and into a near by cab.

                                                                           -            -              -

 The car pulled over to stop as Jiyong and that woman arrived at their destination.

"You practically kidnapped me"he laughed as he helped her out of the car and smiled at how fast he has gotten to know the girl just by following her into a cab. She grinned and then frowned once again as Jiyong sighed.

"By the end of the night, I'll get you to forget about him" he promised as he pressed his hand lightly against her milky white skin. 

"He's not good for you"

She nodded and smirked as she took his hand and leaded im down the lively streets of HongDae. 

"My name is Sandara by the way"she spoke as they entered a coffee shop that was surprisingly open at such an hour.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl"Jiyong said quietly while blushing as he walked up to the cash register and ordered a latte and a hot cup of americano.

"How about you Kwon Jiyong? Do you have a rich evil player girlfriend that I should be worried about?"Dara spoke with a tease in her voice as she sipped on her hot coffee. 

Jiyong sat back in his seat with his latte still warm in his hands. The only girl that he had on his mine right now was the one in front of him. It would be crazy to say his feelings to a girl he has only met a few hours ago and don't forget that she has just recently ended her relationship with a man of power. To be fair though, Jiyong was the one who spotted her first at a party a few months back. Dara was a bartender while Jiyong was a DJ for a outdoor pool club. Just when he finally got a break from work he turns his back for one second  to find her talking to a snobbish looking man that later became her boyfriend. At that point he gave up all hopes and decide to move on from his fast one sided love until the day of the concert came. She was so happy to be with that other man that she was blinded and couldn't see how cheap that bad man truly was. Jiyong watched from a distance that day as that man slid the same cheesy soda tab rings on three other girls fingers. He saw how his strategy on how to distance one girl from another so conflict and suspicion wouldn't occur.Back to the question though. Girlfriend?... The last relationship he was in went down hill when he found out that his best friend was in love with his bride to be but that doesn't matter now. Teayang surprisingly took care of her better than he would ever had done. He surely did love her and she later on realized that she loved him as well so it was only right to let her go. 

"Theirs nothing you should worry about. The past is the past and your my future"he replied while watching Dara place her coffee cup down on the table as she coughed loudly.

"Whoa buddy slow down! We just met a few hour's ago so stop being like this"

She paused 

"But I guess that girl in the past was a happy go lucky type of girl who can't be  compared to a weak devoted women"She spoke as her hands turned into fists and looked up as Jiyong placed one of his hands on top of her fist.

"I told you to not think about him when your with me"he said as he drank his latte quickly and unknowingly left white foam on his upper lip  Dara's fist relaxed as she removes Jiyong's fingers from her hands.  His voice was warm and deadly serious for a silly flower boy with foam on his upper lip and in that moment Dara realized why this man seemed so fimillar. She recalled the day at a pool party where a DJ paid for one of her drinks. She recalled how he would struggle to get to her bar while working. She remembered Jiyongs disappointed face when he saw her talking to the other man. The other man... The more she thought about the past the faster the memories of that man popped into her brain. All the dates, clothes, rings and kisses. It was that bastards kiss that  made her doubt breaking off all ties with him.

She couldn't think about that now. She promised Jiyong that she would forget about him and start a new chapter in her life. Dara glanced at Jiyong that who was still waiting for a reply.

"I remember you Kwon Jiyong and from now on i'll try my best to only picture you" Dara smiled as she leaned in from her seat and clashed her lips onto his shocked face. Her actions gave him chills through out his body as she the foam off of his upper lip and placed her lips near his ear.

"Thanks for tonight Kwon!"Dara laughed playful as she gave him one last kiss on the cheek before reaching into her pocket and placing a few dollar bills and a piece of paper on the table before she waved goodbye and left.

                                                                                 -         -          -

Jiyong reread the paper Dara gave him telling him to meet her at the pool club in a week. When he arrived he couldn't help but smile to find that it was the same location where he saw her for the very first time but his thought were interrupted when her ex boyfriend approached him.

 

"So your that poor punk that my ex girlfriend used as a rebound!A weak flower boy like you shouldn't be messing with my girlfriend"The man spoke as he took a swing at Jiyong.

"Your the piece of trash that two timed Dara and just to let you know, Dara chose me. Instead of running back to you. She stayed by my side and I stayed by her's"Jiyong yelled back as he pressed his finger over the place the man had strike him.

 "Sandara is still freakishly crazy for me since im her ideal type. In fact that's the reason why im back at this lame pool scene today. Sandara wants me back because I can provide her everything you can't give her. She texted me that she wanted to talk to me about getting back together. I drove her head over heels for me and her crawling back to me is just another sign of my powers compared to a BOY like you" he replied and turned around to respond to a tap on his shoulder to be slapped violently across the face by Dara.

                                              tumblr_lk50jah8d01qgvxl7o1_500.gif

 

"The reason why I brought you here today was to finally end it"She spoke as she ripped off the soda tab chain from her neck and chucked it at the man's face. 

"I hate men like you and don't be so cocky, I may have had feeling for you in the past but I'll never admit that I loved you if I never did"

"I love Jiyong. He takes my breathe away and he respects me for who I am" Dara yelled as she walked past the man to stand beside Jiyong"

"This time, I won't hold back anymore"Jiyong spoke softly to Dara as her ex walks out of the club in embarrassment  Jiyong smiled as he tilts her head upward with a finger and leaned down to kiss her passionately.