Hanni Honey

Bridge of our first.

 


This bridge here, right now where I am standing, do you remember what happen? Do you remember what happen to us?

 

I remember.

 

I remember the first time we met. It was a raining afternoon. I was in the middle of this bridge. You were running across from the end of the bridge. Your right hand was over your head, trying your best not to be drenched. Your left hand was hugging your laptop like it’s your only procession. You don’t even know that your wallet fell to the ground. I reached out my hand to stop you. But you kept on running to seek shelter. I had to return it to you at your doorstep.

“E-excuse me, your wallet dropped a-at the bridge just now while running.” I stuttered as I look at you in the eyes.

“Oh!” he hit his head lightly. “Thank you for returning it to me!” you gave me a wide smile. The ends of my mouth tugged slightly.

 

And your name is Nam Woohyun.

 

I remember the second time we met. It was this traffic light at the end of the bridge. I was spaced out due to the stress from my work. Subconsciously, I stepped out and tried to cross the road and there was a car speeding towards me. You pulled me back to the pavement. You shouted and nagged at me for not paying attention. Soon after that, you realised I was the girl that return the wallet to you.

 

And my name is Jung Hanni.

 

I remember that time we hang out as friends. It was at the carnival across the bridge. I had ice cream and you had popcorn. We played shooting games, took photos and others. I still have the carnival coupon in my memory box. But my high heels decided to give way at the end of the carnival. You carried me across this bridge and back to my home. You gave me a quick peck on my forehead and ran away like a shy kid after that. Since then, we talk to each other almost every day.

 

“You can call me anytime you want and I will fly here on your command!” You gave me the same smile as I first met you.

I look at you with a questioning look and tilt my head. You peck my forehead lightly and ran away. I touched my forehead and questions pop out continuously in my mind.

“I saved my number in when you went to the toilet.” You shouted from a distance and waved while jumping. I chuckled at the sight of you and waved back.

 

I remember that time when you confess your feelings to me and swear that you wouldn’t lie and make me the happiest person in the world. I swear that at that moment, I could fly to the sky.

 

“Jung Hanni, my honey, my darling, my everything, you will be the happiest woman in the whole wide world. Would you be my girlfriend?” you whispered to my ears before closing in and giving me a kiss. A kiss that could make my heart fly round the earth.

 

I remember the time when we had our first quarrel. It was frustrating and annoying when I can’t explain to you what happen as you were pouring out your emotions on me. Everything was a mess. I don’t know what to do. It was our first quarrel and I realised that both of us have to cool down and get our facts right. I decided to slip an anonymous note at your doorstep, hoping you would read it.

Dear Namie,

Don’t stop reading cause we might make the choice that we might regret in the future. Last night what you saw was not the whole story. It is my fault for being too attractive and that guy you saw roamed his hands around me. I kept on peeling his hands off me. My colleagues successfully got me far from him. But when I went to the restroom, he followed and pinned my lips to his. That’s when you saw me and our fight started. You know that there is the only one in my tiny heart and the guy’s name is nam woohyun. Please meet me at the bridge if you believe me. I will be waiting.

Love, your Hanni Honey

 

I remember the time we decided to chill away from each other. You said that you were bored of me. You said that I have changed. You said that I was no longer the Hanni from the past. I was so broken when you said that. I locked myself in the room thinking back what have I done and you were living like nothing has happen. I wanted us to be back. I wanted you to be back. I realised how possessive am I and how different was I from the past me.

 

But.

 

Things have changed.

You have replaced me.

I was one step late.

Just by that one step.

But you in my heart will never be replaced.

This bridge is part of my memory from now on.

 

 

“aish why am I thinking of things that happen 3 years ago.” I hit my head as I begin to walk away from my spot.

 

“J-jung.. Hanni? My Honey….?”

 

I heard a familiar guy’s voice. I turn to that direction and was greeted by the same smile since the first day.

 

 

 


Leave comments to tell me how did i fare !! n___n

I wont bite so talk to me maybe?

twitter: @ohmycutebb ^^