Sudden

My First Friend, My First love

 

Enjoy =^-^=

Zelo’s POV

She looks like an angle when she’s sleeping … so beautiful. ‘hey HyunRi, is it okay if I like MinAh?’ yeah, I admit it I like MinAh more that a friend now or maybe before ever since this morning her image back on the rooftop never left my mind. 

“Aahh! Bright!” she wake now, she got up in a sitting position … alright JunHong relax, be cool, so she won’t freak out.

“Good you’re awake,” I said calmly. But she froze, it was as if she was hit by a freeze ray, or maybe she’s freaking out? Great! Now what do I do? I just have to keep it cool.

“Minie,” stupid doesn’t know you’re her Junie yet. “ah, MinAh-shi are you feeling better?” I went closer to check and then she started to throw things at me … she threw pillows at me.

“aaahhh!! GET AWAY ERT!!!!!!” she started yelling and she threw thing she could grab at me. I tried to dodged it, but I have to stop her or I would be left with nothing but broken stuff in my room.

“MinAh!” I grabbed her arms and then she opened her eyes then she stared at me. I saw beautiful brown orbs looking straight in to my eyes, her eyes looked so worn out, so sad. You can see it in her eyes that she had suffered - a lot. I can’t help but to stare at her beautiful yet sad eyes. She looked so sad.

We stared at each other for a long time and I couldn’t help to feel her sorrows and sufferings; I felt like I have been staring at her eyes forever. But I feel it’s not enough, I feel like doing more, like … kissing her? but no. Don’t be too rush Zelo, she might not go near you anymore, then she’ll really think you’re a ert. I broke contact. I turned away from her.

God My face feels so hot; my heart is beating faster than ever it feels like it’s going to explode. But is she thinking that I’m some kind of kidnapper? Oh hell no, please. Minie-yah … please remember me, but did she really forget about me?

“Zelo!” she suddenly yelled my name … so she still remembers me.

“You remembered me?” I faced her.

“Yeah, you’re the guy on the roof top,” that burst my bubble of happiness.

“Ah, yeah, I introduced myself to you,” The guy from the rooftop … yeah! That’s right … this just great, just great. I said sarcastically to myself. Just relax, Zelo she is still confused, remember a lot has change in 10 years; you have blue hair for Pete sakes, and you were 6 or 7 back then.

“Zelo-shi, what happened to me?” that gave me a surprise, she looked so worried.

“Well” what do I say? “I was walking home” gosh I’m lying to her. “When I saw you passing by, but” well she doesn’t know who I am yet. “You did not notice me. So” I just have to make her remember Choi JunHong, slowly. “I continued walking” yeah, that’s right, then things will be fine. “And then suddenly” but I’m lying to her. “I heard something” well I just tell her some other time. “Or someone fell … o-on the ground. And then” you just have to be extra nicer to her now. “When I-I turned around you were laying the ground already,” gosh I sounded like a buffering robot! Zelo you pabo! But, Did I sound convincing enough? Did she believe me? Will it be like the last time that she’ll know when I’m lying; to MinAh I’m like an open book that she could read anytime.

[Flash back]

“Junie, where’s my cupcake?” said little MinAh

“I did not take it,”

“And mine too, we left it here,” added HyunRi

“yeah, well some big kids took then, yeah, they were big and scary so I couldn’t stop them, yeah that’s it,”

“yah! Choi JunHong don’t lie to us, It’s so obvious when you lie, you blink way to much than usual and yeah you blink a lot,” said MinAh

“and there’re crumbs on your hand,” added HyunRi

“Ah, uhm … well”

“See! You pabo! You hungry pabo!” then MinAh started to chased me around. HyunRi would just stand there and laugh at us. She was the reserved one while MinAh is the brave one. They were opposite yet they are best friends. MinAh like to be in front of other people and perform while HyunRi would just like to be on the side lines and watch.

“mianheyo … I’m really sorry … jeongmal mianheyo,” I kneeled on the floor in front of my two friends.

[end of flash back]

“Uhm, MinAh-shi do you want some coffee?” MinAh if you really don’t remember me, then I’ll make you remember and if you’re only messing with me then I’ll make you come out of your shell.

“Sure,” I guided her out of my room. She walked behind me slowly, maybe she is just shy. Maybe it is her first time in a guys house and plus it’s just the two of us here. Walked directly to the kitchen and the coffee maker.

MinAh was standing inside the living room awkwardly, I tried to steal glances of her there and she was looking around the place.

She is so conscious for her movements she looks so cute; I just want to pinch her cheeks. Well maybe it’s her first time in a guys house … wait, it just MinAh and I here, oh gosh.  Well I won’t do anything to her anyway.

“Do you live her alone?” she suddenly asked.

“yeah,”

I waited for the coffee to be ready for some time when I heard a ‘thud’ (you know, like something fell … you know what I mean -_-‘) behind me. I turned around and saw MinAh on the floor. I ran to her as fast as I could.

“MinAh, what’s wrong? What happened? gosh she passed out again, Do I really need to bring her to the hospital?  But I promised her parents she’ll be fine? Aaahhhh!” I carried her back to my room again.

‘ding dong’ who could it be at this hour?

‘ding dong’ “yeah, I’m coming!” annoying fools.

“Yeah?!” I opened the door

“Yah! Choi JunHong! Do you think it was good to run off from us?!” I was scolded by HimChan-Hyung as soon as I opened the door.

 “Ah, Hyung?”

“Yah! You’re not going to let us in?” YoungGuk-Hyung pushed open the door and let themselves in.

“Ah, Hyung? Can you please be quiet,” I whispered

“Wae~?!” HimChan-Hyung Yelled.

“Hyung!” I covered his mouth … man can he be noisy!

MinAh’s POV

I was sleeping soundly when I heard shouting.

“Wae~`?!” said a male voice but he sounded like he’s drunk or something.

I got up from the bed, well I guess I fainted again and Zelo brought me back to his room. I peeped from the door and saw Zelo covering a mouth of someone. The guy he’s covering had a red face, a face of a person who is drunk. And when I peeped more I saw more people, there were about 5 of them including Zelo.

“Hyung, someone else is here,” Zelo said, he tried to lower down their voices but it just made them laugh even more. Zelo looked really cute trying to calm down drunken people, well they all look like their drunk.

“really Zelo? Who, your girlfriend?” a man with a deep voice said. Girlfriend? Zelo has a girlfriend? Oh no what should I do here? What if his girlfriend will know I’m here? Geez!

“Is she here?!” one of then suddenly opened the door and it made me fall flat on the ground.

“Ah! Owwiee” I touched my nose, this the second time I hurt my nose today.

“MinAh-shi, can you stand?”  I felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked and saw Zelo stand beside me. He helped me up. I looked up and saw them staring at me. They all looked so shock.

“new girl?” said the guy who is the only one without he’s open widely … oh wait I think he has open widely. But wait I think I know him …

“You! You’re in my class!” I yelled pointing my finger at him.

“what? You guys are classmate? Wow! Zelo you work fast,” the guy who suddenly opened the door said.

“DeaHyun-hyung! Aniyo … it’s not like that,” the other guys teased Zelo more after what he said.

“He’s telling the truth,” I looked at my feet to avoid any awkward stares. “He was only kind enough to help me, but I’m leaving now so,” I walked away from Zelo and towards the door as fast as I could, but someone else grabbed my hand.

“Wait little missy, we can’t let you off that easily … after seeing you here with our maknae alone in his room,” the guy with the deep scary voice pulled me closer to him and forced me to sit down beside him on the couch.

“Yah! Hyung you’re scaring her,” Zelo sat beside me.

“MinAh-shi sorry if they’re scaring you, they’re drunk you see,” he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. His actions send shivers down my spine and my heart beat faster than it used to be.

“It’s okay Zelo-shi I understand,”

“oh~ our little couple is having a lovey dovey moment,” I think this is the guy who yelled a while back.

"yah, HimChan-Hyung it’s not like that,” that HimChan guy sat between me and Zelo.

“well if you don’t like her … then I’ll take her,” what the hell is this guy doing; he placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. What a ert!

“Yah, who said I don’t like her!” Zelo yelled and pulled me out of that ert. Somewhat I feel really comfortable around Zelo. It feels like I’ve known and trust this guy for a long time.

“So you like her?” suddenly my classmate said. Me? Zelo likes me? That can’t be, I though he has a girlfriend.

“what? Ah, ani … hyung!! You guys are drunk! Stop messing with me” so doesn’t like me? But he does look cute complaining like a baby.

“Zelo-shi, I think I have to go, it really late … I think my parents are worried about me,” I dashed as fast as I could toward the door.

“MinAh-shi wait,” I heard Zelo, but I can’t stay here any longer, my heart is about to burst. I opened the door and bumped on someone’s chest again.

“are you okay?” I looked up and a very familiar face.

“YoungJae-sunbaenim!?”

“MinAh?” 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the drunken B.A.P and the late update I was having trouble with the think called Writter's Block! well any way i hope you enjoyed =D