Feel my heartbeat.

In love with my best friend.

I couldn't even remember when it all had started. When I fell so badly in love with Junhyung, my best friend. 
We have always been on very good terms with each other and soon had become really good friends. We spent as much time together as possible. He made me smile whenever I wanted to cry. He helped me whenever I had a problem.
And lately, he made my heart beat faster than usually.

With these thoughts in my mind, I was sitting in the living room of our dorm and stared blankly at the screen of our huge television. There was some action movie on, but I didn't really focus on it. 
The other band members were going out tonight. I had said I didn't feel well and stayed in the dorm, but the truth was that I couldn't take Junhyung's presence any longer that day. I loved being around him so much and it makes me happy of course. But today, I couldn't take it any longer, since we had spent the whole day together and I had to hide my feelings for him the whole time. I just needed some time to myself now. Time to think. 
I realized that my feelings for him got even more in the last days and I didn't know what all this would come to. If I couldn't even spend time with him anymore without slowly going insane, it would for sure sooner or later destroy our friendship. And losing him was the last thing I wanted. 

Just when I buried my face in my hands, I heard the front door open and shortly after, I saw one of the members came back and entered the living room now. Of course, it was Junhyung.
"Junhyung? Why did you come back? Didn't you all want to go out?", I asked a bit confused. 
"I didn't feel like it anymore. So I came back to look after you. Do you ... feel better?", he replied and I saw the concern in his face. 
"Yeah, it's okay ...", I replied and bit down on my lip. Why did this man look so damn good? Why was he looking at me with this dark, passionate eyes? 

"Want to go for a walk?", he asked after he had looked at me for a while. 
"Well, yeah ... why not.", I replied low. What was that with time to myself?, I thought. But actually I was really glad he came back. 


It was already getting dark outside, but it was still warm so I didn't even need a jacket. I had just changed into a pair of black jeans and a simple white t-shirt. 
Junhyung was still wearing his dark blue shirt and his tight, grey jeans. As I already said, he looked really, really good. 

We walked slowly toward the park near our dorm and enjoyed the evening air. 
I was lost in thought again so I didn't notice Junhyung was now walking very close next to me so our arms touched once in a while. When I looked at him, he was facing me and looked me in the eye for a few seconds which seemed much longer to me. Quickly, I looked away but I could still feel he was staring at me. 
When we arrived at the park, we walked a few minutes until we came to a huge tree. Junhyung went toward it, sat down on the ground and leaned against the tree. I went toward him and sat down next to him. 

"Yoseob.", he suddenly said low. 
"Y-yeah?", I replied insecure. The way he had said my name made me a bit nervous. I took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye. Immediately, my heart began to beat faster. He was so beautiful. Everything on him was so damn beautiful. His dark eyes, his heart-shaped lips, his soft, brown hair. 
I waited for him to continue but he was only staring back at me biting his lip softly. 
"Junhyung? You wanted ... to say something.", I finally said low. 
"Yoseob ... Do you ... do you feel anything, when I ... do this?", he asked hesitantly. Then he raised his hand and caressed my cheek. If I felt anything? Well, I felt like my heart was going to burst. But why was he asking me something like that? What was that supposed to mean all of a sudden?
I realized that I still hadn't answered his question but when I wanted to say something, he continued talking.
Not that I was able to speak anymore.
"And do you feel anything when I do ... this?", he asked again and ran his hand over my cheek down my neck and finally rested it on my chest. 

Now I was sure my heart would burst any moment. I began to shiver and my breath caught. 
"J-junhyung ...", was all I brought out. Junhyung looked at me attentively and waited for me to continue. 
"I ... yes, I feel something when you ... I mean ..." I could barely speak in complete sentences and finally I just grabbed his hand and moved it to where my heart was, until he could feel my heartbeat. His eyes widened when he felt my heart pound like mad. Then his puffy lips turned into a smile. 

He grabbed my hand and placed it over his own heart and I felt it beating as fast as my own. I looked at him surprised and couldn't help smiling too. He removed his hand from my chest and put both his arms around me, pulling me closer. 
"And when I do ... this?", he whispered and before I could even realize what he was doing, his soft, warm lips were already pressed to mine. 

I wondered if my heart could even beat any faster, but it did. 
I ran my fingers through Junhyung's hair and pulled his head closer. He tilted his head a bit and deepened the kiss. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me as if there were no tomorrow. I felt warm all over and found myself smiling during the kiss. 

I didn't know how long we were sitting there kissing each other. And it didn't matter. 
Because in that moment I was absolutely, entirely happy. I wasn't longer bothered by the chaos in my head. I was finally in his arms and that was where I had always wanted to be, where I always had belonged and where I would never want to go away. 

 


A/N: So that was a short oneshot about my favourite couple. I hope you like it, even if my english is probably not that good and yeah ... T_T