One

Black Society Princess

"End him"

Once she said those words, the guy who was resting his body on the pillar took out his gun and shot the lifeless man on the head. BULLSEYE! He flashes a smile and winked.

CL smirked at Zico's corny attitude. She looked at the dead man lying on the ground with a bullet hole in between his eyebrow. Blood flowed out of the wound and drips onto the floor. He was told not to mess with the princess again and again but he never learns. She may be easy-going and comfortable at times but one shall not mess with her! She can change a 180 degrees from being polite to a devil who seeks to kill.

"How much did he lost?"

"twenty.."

"twenty hundred bucks?"

"twenty thousand... full bucks!"

"Fcking prick! A full twenty and he still wanted to beg for his life?" CL laughed "that's bull!"

"And this isn't even his first time... We lost hundreds and thousands because of this dumb !" CL continued.

CL stole a glance at Zico and saw him smiling widely. Both of them then stared at each other for a while, he is still smiling and she smiled too.

"Tell me you sincerely care about the money." Zico said.

"I care about dad's money, I care about my reputation." CL winked.

She looked at the dead body lying on the ground. There was a time when she shivered, afraid of what might happen to the person she killed, his family and his pain but right now all she feels is... nothing. She has became that cruel and numb to the thought of family and killing. Zico too, He was once the person who hesitated but look at him, all grown up, sure and serious. 

tumblr_mfydhs1U3o1rxjbkyo1_r1_500.jpg


 

Silence filled the air but everyone can feel the tension rising every minute. They slowly raised their heads to look at him and everyone was surprised to find him crying. He wiped his tears with his thumb. One of his son had just committed suicide this morning while the other one, only god knows where he is. He wondered if everything was his fault. Now that the funeral is over and done with, he have to snap back into reality. He needs to show the Society that he is strong even if he lost a son.

"Find Yongguk..."

"I'm here dad.." He looked up to find his son standing at the half opened door. This will be the first and last time Yongguk is going to see him shed a tear. No more next time! 

"Where have you been?" 

"I was at the library when I got the call. Dad, I was even beside you at the funeral.. Are you sure you're OK?" He was surprised that he was in such a deep thought that he doesn't realise who he was with the whole day. Heck? This is dangerous! He should not get distracted, ever!

"Dad.. Are you OK? Do you want a drink?" He furrowed his eyebrows at his son..

"Yongguk, you're the next heir." he knows that Yongguk doesn't like the idea of being roped into the Black Society but there's no other way. He only have two son in his family and this is something he can't push aside just for the sake of his son. 

"I know.." his son sighed. He felt guilty doing this but that's just how things work around here. It did caught him off guard, he thought Yongguk would rebel but he didn't. Is his son really doing this for himself or is there something up his sleeve? 

"I'll make my move first.." He looked at Yongguk bowing down to the high ranking members in the room and took his leave.

"Keep an eye on him.." He commanded the person beside him. His son needs to be guarded, he doesn't look well.

Bang-Yong-Guk-bang-yong-guk-35230331-800


 

Yongguk took another sip of his beer, his grasp on it got tighter. Initially, all he wanted to do was get drunk and forget everything at least for today. He saw his father cry and he didn't hear a single 'Are you ok?' from his father either. Yongguk thought things would get better after his brother had succesfully helped The Black Society won in the market war which was a huge profit for the Society. HOwever, he was wrong, the better you get, the more enemy and rivalry you make. It was impossible that his brother had commited suicide. The only way his brother could have died is murder. Yongguk left some tip at the bar counter and stood up from his seat, he turned and was about to walk when he accidentally hit someone. 

Her drinks spilled all over her skimpy outfit. Short white dress that hugs tightly on her body and a necklace that hungs lowly to cover her neck and half exposed chest area. She's blonde and when she looked up to look at him, she had a smile on her face. Her eyes was red and she has this pretty mole right under her lips. She is gorgeous. 

"I'm sorry... I should buy you another one!" Yongguk exclaimed.

"Naahh... The dress is fine.." she answered.

"I meant buy you another drink.." Yongguk said, frowning a little.

"Well, if its the drink that you're talking about then fck off, I dont need them" she rolled her eyes.

"That's something from a petite girl. You should learn how to be polite."

"Look her mister.... drink. I am being polite by letting you go.." she walked past him, hitting him a little on the shoulder.

Yongguk's eyes followed her as she walked past the people on the dance floor with such confidence and aura. She was walking towards a group of guys at a table, she showed her dress and started laughing. The rest of the guys laughed along with her. Then, someone poured her a drink and she was talking with the glass in the air, they all cheered and she amde her way to the dancefloor again to dance. She pulled one of the guy who was in a simple grey shirt and danced with him, so close. Yongguk walked slowly to the dancefloor, eyes still on her and when he was behind her, he held her arms. He doesn't know what has gotten into him. Maybe it was the beer, maybe he can just blame it on the beer. 

When he pulled her arms, she flinched and looked back at him, straight in the eye. The guy who was dancing with her came forward but she stopped him. Yongguk thought he heard her say No to the guy and then turned back towards him. Yongguk froze for a while but when she lead him to a dance, he was just amused and he lets her take charge of the dance. She guides him with her curves and waves. It was an amazing dance and he wants more but just then, the guy from just now pulled her.

"They are here..." he told her, trying to be louder than the music.

"Are you sure, Zico?" Yongguk heard her asking it and the guy nodded.

There was no bade or smile, she left him there. Yongguk was left there at the dancefloor alone but he didn't want to give up. He followed her from behind, leaving a comfortable gap between themselves. All the men who was with her at the table earlier, followed behind her, six of them to be exact. Yongguk doesn't know what happening but he is just following. They went out the club and walked for about 5 minutes before turning into an alley. Yongguk slowed down his pace and slowly peeked into the alley to see what's going on. 

He was caught by surprise, the blondie was swinging bats, kicking and punching some guys in the alley while the six guys behind her just looked at her. Yongguk wasn't sure of what to do but seeing that she has everything under control, impresses him more. He doesn't know if he is actually impresses or surprised at her skills. Three big man down with her alone. She was on the roll. Yongguk quickly left the place before he was seen. 

wpid-1367072668.jpg


 

Writer's Note:

I made some changes here and there, I hope you'll like it! I really want to make this story work but it is definitely difficult while you're in college. Busy Busy all the way. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! And thank you to the loyal readers, I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'll keep this note short. Till here, LOVE LOVE LOVE