✎ chapter oo1

▬▬ ★ the rabbit hole ┇ hyuna x hyunseung

chapter one.

 "A 1, 2, 3 and 4."  The choreographer shouted across the room so that all the Beast members could hear.  "Hyunseung, you're doing it wrong."  She pointed out.  Hyunseung sighed, he couldn't believe the fact that he's choosing a partner within the next week out of this head.  "You're arm needs to go over like this - fiction fiction - and then you move your hands like this." She demonstrated. 

Hyunseung did what she told and once they got up to the chorus, he tripped over Yoseob, "Ahh.. hyung, I'm s-so sorry.  I-I wasn't paying attention."  Hyunseung stammered as he picked himself off the ground.  "I'll pay more attention to this dance now."

Yoseob groaned softly and helped Hyunseung up.  "Just try your best, you won't get blamed if you do."  Hyunseung nodded, he loved Yoseob's advices and for the rest of the afternoon, Hyunseung tried his best. 

"Okay oppas, our dance lesson is done for today."  The choreographer smiles and walks out of the room.  The idols stretched slowly, picked up their drink bottles and walked out of the room, except for Hyunseung, he strutted out. 

"I'm fabulous."  He grins and the members stared at him awkwardly before going their own ways.

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung was sitting on his bed, hands intwined and his chin resting on them.  His eyes opened and cloesed. Blink.  Blink.  Blink.  It was another typical quiet afternoon.  He was bored.  Knock knock. Hyunseung sighed and lay down onto his bed.  "Come in."  He said quite exhaustedly.  The door knob turned, slowly.  Then it stopped.  For a few seconds, Hyunseung thought no one was there any longer.  The door knob attempted to turn again.  But it also stopped halfway.  The person behind the door walked away, leaving sounds of women's heels walk fade slowly, down into the hallway.

Hyunseung closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

"Morning Umma."  Hyungseung dragged his way down to the kitchen.

"Morning Hyungseungie."  She smiled warmly at him.  "You're breakfast is over there."

"Thanks."

"By the way, I left the computer on for you."

Hyunseung nodded.  He took his plate to the computer and opened up Facebook. 9 friend requests.  32 notifications. 1 offline message.  He decided to look at the notifications first.

Yoseob has tagged you in a post.

Gikwang and Junhyung commented in a post that you were tagged in.

Doojoon, Gikwang and Junhyung commented in a post that you were tagged in.

Dongwoon liked a post that you were tagged in.

And it kept going on.  Hyunseung clicked on the first one. 

Yoseob

                           13 hours ago.

Hyunseung is so clumsy today ahh.  He must found the "one."

PS.  Hyunseung, don't kill me.

40 comments.  click to view.

 

Hyunseung didn't bother.  He moved onto friend requests.  They were all random fans.

He clicked on messages last and Hong Seung-Sung popped up.

Annyeonghasyeo Hyunseung, are you doing well?

I want to show you an interesting movie.

Come over on Sunday.

Hyunseung typed in "Okay" and turned off the computer.

 


postia`s thoughts

annyeonghasyeo. o u o

if you're enjoying it so far

please subscribe c: sorry this

chapter was so short.