PROLOGUE

Demon Hunter

"Die!" The girl sang before she froze the demon who was already unconscious on the ground as the last touch after a long fight.

The demon slowly felts that his body freezing, "N-No! Spare me!" He begged in sore voice.

But as usual the girl would always replied with her cold expression. She had no mercy towards the demon, "Keep that to yourself." And with that she left; leaving the demon behind.

"NO!!!" His body now was coating with ice. Just a second later the ice wrecked and left nothing. The demon's corpse disappear just like that.

"Demon should just disappear." She walked out from the park heading back to her home since she needs to go to school tomorrow.

Yes! She has school. In the morning she's just a girl who people thinks unsociable and a nerdy girl but when the night leads she'll become a demon hunter. And her name is.. Lee Chaeseul.

 

 

Luhan raised his brows when he saw Kris making a big circle with fire using his finger, which called 'A Gate Of Lord' because you can go anywhere you wish if you walk into it, "Where are we going dude?" 

"Human world." He simply replied with a creepy smirk plastered on his face.

Kris' smirk sent XiuMin into shiver. His smile was too creepy and hard to interpret, "Dhuizzang is acting weird, doesn't he." He whispered to Lay who was standing next to him.

"Yeah. He looks like he is going to hunt someone." Lay said in a lower voice but loud enough for Xiumin to hear. Xiumin just nodded as a respond.

"Hey, talking about 'hunt' how long has it been since the last time we ate human's soul? I kinda miss how it tastes." Tao suddenly said as soon as he walked inside the room.

"We're going to hunt someone, Tao. But we're not going to eat their souls." Said Kris' who was starring at the Gate Of Lord that he just made. He tilted his head to the side, looking at s and gave them his confident smile, "We're going to take back what is.. initially mine" And with that short confession he walked inside the circle.

The members glancing each others and shrugged, "Did dhuizzang even know how to smile before?" They were all now approaching the gate.

"Ya, panda! That's rude!" Xiumin smacked Tao's head as Lay chuckled on the other hand. Lay came beside Tao and patted his shoulder, "You know, he used to smile a lot before. So I think it just a normal thing for him to smile once in a while." He said leaving Tao confused behind.

Of course he would confused since he didn't go with them from the start. Before, Tao was abandoned by his parents. He lived alone in the DarkWorld which was he thought is a place of hell until one day he met this tall and handsome blonde guy. When Tao first looked into his eyes the only thing that can describe the guy was.. He is a dangerous man. But somehow Tao got attached to him and that was when he asked Tao to be one of his accompany. And that was how he ended up with The Greatest Demon, Kris.

"Ya! How much longer will you stay there Tao?" Chen's voice rang in through Tao's ears and he immediately looked up just to find everyone was already in their way to walk inside the flaming circle.

"If you don't hurry, hyungs will leave you behind." And now Luhan warned him with that charming smile he had on his lips.

Tao immediately ran towards their hyungs who was about to go inside the circle, "Hyung wait!" He called before disappeared inside it along with his hyungs.

 

 

"Hyung? Is this what we call.. Human world?" Tao asked as he looked around in awe because he felt alive there. Though it was night, but the surrounding didn't feel like it. Everything seemed bright and lively there(I don't know how he thinks either). He just loved this place call human world.

Lay snapped his fingers, "Oh yeah, I forgot it's the first time you're here Tao." He glanced at the younger, "You must be like this place right? Well, same goes to me. I felt warm when I arrived here for the first time. But you know, we, demons don't belong here." Yeah, Lay was the one who loved human world the most when they came for the first time. He loved the warmness, he loved how people interact with each other, he loved everything about it.

So, it sadden him a little to know that.. human scared of them.

Kris who just walked silently walked leading everyone to where they should be, suddenly stopped in front on of the play ground, "Wait here." He said before swiftly flying upwards. He could see not to far from where he was but not to near either, a home that he once went to eleven years ago. 

He smiled, "We'll meet again, I told you." He muttered before went down, "We can't get any near from hear. Or else she'll sense our presence." Kris said walking to the away.

"Then where are we going now?" Chen asked.

"To our mansion." And with that Kris left, flying towards the mansion.

Xiumin dropped his jaw, "Why he always leaves us behind?" He groaned in frustration.

Luhan chuckled, "The King has a right to do what he wants, right."

"Yeah, whatever."


There you go~ the prologue..Lol, it's kinda boring isn't it..//sigh// im a failure when it comes to beginning..im sorry..anyway have you heard about baekyeol Oh my god! Are they really fighting?! It hurts me deep inside you know. I hope it just a rumor..So, that's it for tonight..im getting sleepy so bye~~ ^^