Scenario

Loving you

You sighed in relief as the bell rang for break.Taking your books and bag you went to the locker to leave your stuff.You took your phone out ,a smile breaking on your lips when you saw your boyfriend's picture.He was so cute.And you missed him soo much.It's been 2 months since you last saw him.He had been training for his debut,so you two could not meet up so much.You went to your secret place.A place behind the school,where nobody went to.A place that only you and Luhan know.You layed on the green grass and gazed at the clear blue sky.The sun up in the sky,showing it's true power,warming everything in it's way.The only piece of relief was the cool gentle wind.

You pursed your lips in thought and wished Luhan would be with you.Suddenly,your sight was stolen from you .You gasped surprised and gripped the warm hands that covered you eyes."Hi,baobei~!'' a man's voice whispered softly in your ear making you shudder.A smile broke on you lips and you squealed happily''Lulu~You are here~!'' You turned around to see him pouting.''Stop calling me that'' he said with a laugh in him voice.You stucked you tongue out at him''No,never.You are my Lulu-oppa''.He smiled shaking his head and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close to him.He breathed in you scent and snuggled his face in your neck making you giggle.''I missed you so much,baobei~"he mumbled on you skin.You smiled and caressed his hair softly''I missed you too,Lulu''.He playfully nipped at your bare shoulder for the nickname.You let out a soft sound and pouted''Yah,don't tease me!'''.He chuckled and pecked your pout making you blush.His touches and kisses still didn't fail to make you blush.He caressed your red cheeks and leaned in to kiss you softly.You gripped his shirt and pulled yourself closer.His arms wrapped his arms around you waist pulling you in the safety of his embrace.He bit into your lip before on it,receiving a small moan from you.He chuckled and pulled back,pecking your lips repeatly,before burring his face in your hair.''Oh God,how I missed'' he mumbled groaning.Giggling you pulled him closer''I missed you too''.He pulled back and kissed your forehead.''Can I kidnapp you?''he asked teasing you,knowing how much you hated to skip school.To his surprise you replied''Yes,please''He got up pulling you up with him,twirling you around.You laughed happily and wrapped your arms around his neck.He stopped twirling you around and kissed you one more time''I love you,wo de baobei''he whispered caressing your cheek.''I love you too,oppa''you whispered back,before pulling him in a long kiss.