Im back.. " Im your destiny.. Choi Minho "

~ Prettly Liar ~

 

When walking.. someone's sweet voice call her " you don't say youre going back ".. She turn around and saw... "sulli"... she's happy and hug her quickly.. They talk for 10 minutes but Sulli have meetings so they decide to continue it tomorrow.. when sulli is going, she call it and give her gift.. She give her gift for Taemin too, by the way,.. Sulli and Taemin are now couples..

 

Krystal : See you tomorrow.. * she then kiss sulli's cheek *

 

     She walk again handling her last gift for... She saw her old practice room.. The room that have full of their memories.. She go in and open the light.. After opening it.. she feel strange and cry out loud.. She leave her gift for minho cause she know he will ignore her.. She's facing herself on the mirror, crying..

 

Krystal : Yah.!! Pabo-yahh.!! youre really bad Soojung!! you leave everyone 

            here.. * she touch the mirror with her trembling hands *

" Now, youre so good..beautiful..talented, but can you go back to                        the past that all of you are happy ?! Of course you can't now!! 

because youre selfish!! " 

 

she shouted all that words. Suddenly someone came in:

 

" Why are you shouting!! ?? " *when he saw krystal he widened his eyes*

" mi-mi-mianhe.. " *another tear came down when krystal saw him then she run*

 

MINHO'S POV

 

       "Krystal ?? you came back ?? why my heart beats fast when i saw her ??

She's really a nightmare of mine.." Suddenly he saw a thing on the table.. He curiously get it and saw the card..

  To : OPPA

                From : DONGSAENG

 

When he saw the card he know it's for him.. he felt his heart stop pumping when he read the word "DONGSAENG" and his mind forcing him to recall the word

 

" Dongsaeng ? " i then remember the last word i said to her is not her name. it's Dongsaeng.. i feel like a fool that time cause i let go the "most important person on my life" im still confused so i open the box and saw a gray jacket.. " gray is my favorite " i smirk..then i saw a writings inside of the jacket.

 

 " How can i stop.. i cant stop.. i force my mind to stop but my heart is too strong.. i want to go back but it's too late to go back.. youre not that oppa i know now.. DAEBAK!! your success to heal the wound on your heart, but me.. still here, bleeding everytime i saw your face on my mind.. I think oppa is a real handsome now.. thanks for everything.. this is my last words and sorry it's late cause i cant let you go but i think you completely dont want me anymore.. so i set you free now oppa.. trash this letter "

 

I felt like crying when i read it but i control it.. i just go outside the room and pass through the hallway when suddenly i heard voices

 " IM JUNG KRYSTAL.. IM MAKING NEW MEMORIES AGAIN.. FORGOT THE PAST.. IT'S JUST PAST.. HWAITING!! "

i cant stop myself now.. my tears came down on my face randomly.. i stop walking cause it really break my whole word.. that simple sentence i heard.. i feel like dying.. Theres no other way so i saw her pass through me walking like sobbing and she didnt notice me..

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

     You saw him.. and it's your last chance to saw him now.. you already say good-bye but how can i prove it ?? i still cant.!!

I saw him starring at me with his eyes that can melt me for a second.. He's tall that can destroy me anytime..His heart that i saw "closed" for my love now.. ottuke.??

  

" IM JUNG KRYSTAL.. IM MAKING NEW MEMORIES AGAIN.. FORGOT THE PAST.. IT'S JUST PAST.. HWAITING!! "

 

i said on the mirror and go out to the restroom.. when i suddenly saw him crying.. i feel warm in my heart again.. "Does he love me ?? Why he's crying handling my gift?? " im going insane so i manage to walk through him.. but when im going near him.. i start to cry and i can't stop it..

 

My mind said that when im walking he's starring on me crying too.. but we dont have to be together.. we end now..

But there's a voice talking on my mind.. " I LOVE YOU " it's his gift for me when i turn 10 years old.. that time were starring and shining like "were meant to be" but my predict is the opposite of it.. the end is not happy as i tought..

 

I almost going to the elevator when i heard voice's

 

     " Minho why are you crying ?? im waiting for you on the gate but youre not there.. did someone made you cry ?? "

 

I turn back and i saw a girl..i saw her hugging minho.. and minho do too. Im in shocked and i ask myself "whos's her ?" suddenly minho speak "youre not leaving me like she did, right?"... "yes" the girl responded..

 

im curious, who's her and why minho talk about me.. the elevator suddenly open "ting" we all heard it and they stared on me.. im so shock when minho saw me starring on them.. i go quick to elevator and close it.. but.. someone's hand stop the door.. " it's minho ".. He came in like nothing and he leave that girl.. were on the elevator and no one is there.. only the 2 of us..

 

"you..you hear and saw us" he try to speak..

"who are you?" i try to avoid.

"im serious!!" *he pushed me on the wall of the elevator..

"i dont know you.. why did you pushed me?? release me!!"

" krystal..." the door open and we saw jessica unni

*slap* "what are you doing to her ??" my sister angrily said..

" umm..ann-annyeon sica " -minho 

" i know the whole story.. stop it already!!! dont plan to hurt her again or else!!!" sica unni hold my hand and go outside the elevator..*it closed*

 

Jessica : are you ok ??

Krystal : yeah. im scared.. hes scary and not the minho i know..

Jessica : Go to our dorm now and i have things to do first.. get some rest.!

          i will kill you if you're not!! *leave's krystal"

 

MINHO'S POV

       Sica noona ?? slap me ??.. of course she willl.. im not myself a moment ago.. feel like going to burn myself.. she's there and pretending she dont know me ?? i know she saw me and noona.. how i am.!! i say such a #@%$@# words on her.. * the elevator open and i saw her walking alone *

 

KRYSTAL's POV

       Sica unni is scary.. but minho is carier than her.. i never thought that he can do it to me.. he's only making me to hate him more..

 

MINHO's POV

       I saw krystal walking out to sm building.. i follow her secretly and she go to her dorm.. she don't lock the door so i just go there like im going to kill her.. i open the first door and it's bathroom.. the next door "jessica's room" and finally "krystal's room".. i open it slowly but im shock when i saw her lifting her top and i think she's going to change then..

 

KRYSTAL's POV

      i go to my dorm as my sister and go change.. i lift my shirt and when im going to open my cabinet.. i saw minho..i cant help it but to yell..

 

- - back to the present - -

 

Krystal : Kyaah!!! yaah!! wae.!!! why are you here ??!! you ert!!!

           *she push him out of the room*

Minho : i saw her.. in bra ??! .. i am ert ??!! i dont intend to saw it..

         * the door open *

Minho : im sorry..

Krystal : Why are you here ?? (im freaking, i love him again!! help me!!)

Minho : i dont know.. it's just my feet who take me here..

       (i lie to her cause i really want to see her. i miss her.. and i feel 

             like i-dont-hate-her)

Krystal : LIaR!! how can a feet move without his owner's permission??!!!

Minho : So.. who's the liar here ??

Krystal : (speechless) Leave..!! pali!!!

Minho : i..i.. ( i must say "i wont" but i cant say it.)

Krystal : listen.!! we must not see each other.. maybe on camera be nice but 

          i cant saw you anymore.. i feel like..like.. im going to.. love..

          feellikeimgoingtolikeyouagain!!!

Minho's tought : what?! what did she say?!

 

Suddenly someone came in.. " krytal? are you resting now ?? " krystal get panic to see minho on their dorm.. she immediately hide him on the closet on first he refuse to hide but do it too..

Jessica came on krystal's room..

"are you resting already?"

" oh.. im just.. you know reading.. realaxing "

" well you have to relax because in two or 3 weeks.. we will debut "

" soo excited!! "

" yeah.. and about that minho.. why did he push you? i saw it!! "

" i dont know too.. *trembling voice* he's a scary one. "

" yeah but i cant help but to slap his face.. sorry for him. he act violent today "

" you two ? close ? "

" umm yeah.. i think im going to sleep now. im tired! "

" ok unni.. sleep well.. love you "

" ok love you too " *leave*

 

Krystal open the closet and saw minho....

" scary?? "

" umm. youre ?? listening ?? "

" yes.. then fine. im scary.. see you.. "

" i dont want to.. who are you by the way ?!! "

" im your destiny.. Choi minho " he act like nothing and go out of our dorm..