1

I still love you no matter what

I wake up in the morning with the same view.. 

Some maids,butlers and etc but there's something different today.. Today is my engagement day.

-flashbacks-

"prince changmin.. U r called by the king" said the maid

 I stood up from my desk after reciting my poem, I walk towards the door and heading to my father's area... There's something odd because the room was full of chatters and whispers , I entered the room with my trembling body.. When I stood in the room the loud noise turns to silence and people starts to look at me with weird eyes..I asked my father what happened because the room is full of royalties.. "My son, u r going to marry a princess from AddictKingdom to maintain our friendship from generations" he said, and I was like.... WHAT?!?? ARE U KIDDING ME?! .."your highness , I'm not ready yet... I'm turning 17 next year.. I'm still  young besides.. I don't love her and I only want to marry with the girl that I love, I hate loveless marriage" I said.. "But this is ur duty as the eldest son of mine,do u think she's not scared?! She is! Because its her duty so she agreed! Don't put ur personal feelings.. U r carrying thousands of our people' life"he said with a loud voice.. Everybody stared at him .. I swallow my saliva and I reply "I agree"

------

remembering the past day was like a nightmare... I'm young and I want to live freely... 

I walk to the corridor in my castle and I stood near the tree .. I saw a young girl cried hard under the tree..

her hair is long gold-braided,her eyes are brown with thick double eyelids, her skin is really pale as if she never walked outside ,her lips is pink,her nose bridge is high and her body is really small.. In another word .. she's really pretty.. I mean she's GORGEOUS ... When I walk towards her.. She ran really fast and I try to catch up but I can't .. I lose her trace.. I think I love her... Because she seems    So pure.. But I'm getting engaged so I can't , I will learn how to love my future wife.. But i still can't forget that girl .. 

I stood up and walked to the corridor and getting ready for my wedding..

------

After some things that is required ..my bride was suppose to come in ..

to my surprise ..that girl was the same girl that I see.. She's gorgeous