.

There's Only One Chance

I've been with yongguk for  a year and a half now , & i'm very happy & blessed to have him . He's the best boyfriend i've ever had , & i hope i never lose him. But when i met him a couple of years ago ,he told me he had been a trainee for TS entertainment and was going to be in a group years later . And fast forward to now & he's already debuted with his group b.a.p as the leader .

He introduced me to the members & they were really sweet & fun guys to be around . I have no doubt that they will all make a very successful group .But , i'm excited for tomrrow because, tommrrow i'm going to spend the whole day with yongguk . which is something i haven't done in forever. He texted me yesterday and told me he was gonna take me shopping  , take me out to dinner & just spend as much time with me as possible . & I can't wait to be with him. But ,since he's an idol now , i think he's gonna start to get very busy . &  I just hope if he does go on a tour or something he dosen't forget about me . Cause that'd be horrible , he's the only boyfriend i've ever had that hasn't cheated on me or treated me like . So i can't afford to lose him..

 

hey guys , sorry that this chapter is so short.. my other chapters will be better i promise [: